Part 2 - Repills from my Recent Tinder Slay (18 year old)

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
This is Pt2 to the thread linked at the bottom

She's 18

fgf-png.716532

Summary:

She came over and we talked on my couch about all sorts of things, men, drugs, childhood, parents. She eventually started to rub my leg with her hand and get all touchy. I went in for the kiss and we moved to the bedroom and fucked. She had to be home by 11:30 so she left after. I will never ever talk to her again, she's trash

Redpills:

-She's 18 and has a body count of 17
-All but 3 of those were ONSs
- She doesnt touch black guys, has only dated white guys, has a preference for prettyboys, esp with dirty blonde hair
-Shes bi, ate out girls gotten eaten out, did a threesome with two girls. Says girls are much better at oral than men
-Says fucking guys her age (teens) are horrible in bed vs older guys, teen guys cant last long and are shy and just more awkward in bed
-She dated a 46 year old through high school
-Her dad went to prison for life when she was young, she has major daddy issues, raised by single mom who is a bad person
-She says its easy to fuck a guy, they all say yes, if she wants to have sex with a guy she just is straight forward with them cause she knows guys fuck anyone
-Shes never used a condom once, but never had an STD
-She's smokes weed a lot, done DMT 10 times, molly, acid, shrooms
- She showed me her TInder account, she was getting messages and likes every minute
- She made a comment that "men are on some weird shit" and lowkey guys she knows who never would ever admit they are gay will do gay shit with their friends ( lol i dunno)
- She says gets along better with guys than girls
-She said she determines in a split second with every guy she meets if thats a guy she would ever fuck or not. She says all her friends do this too, ur fate is determined immediately if a girl sees u as a sexual being or just a friend @Enigmatic93

My thoughts:

FFS an 18 year old has done all these drugs and fucked this many guys. Single mom no dad, shit society, it's gunna keep getting worse from here boys. Honestly I dont feel like putting much effort into this one, I took a shower immediately after she left and felt gross all next day.

Additional redpills I remember that I forgot will be in bold itt

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Patient A, Deleted member 2012 and 36 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, improover, slayer69 and 19 others
Amnesia has mogged once again.

And he brings blackpills. Women are whores in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Deleted member 2969, slayer69 and 2 others
muh muh my dad is bad :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:
do you really beleive her?mirin

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, slayer69, Deleted member 5048 and 13 others
shes pierced

easy slut signal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, AlwaysHaveQuestions, PYT and 1 other person

I took a shower immediately after she left and felt gross all next day.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 8771, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Adreyan, slayer69, Coping_nope and 10 others
Don't get emotionally involved with these creatures Jfl

Pump and dump bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9380

She had a few scars from where she said he hit her. SHe showed me pics of herself in the hospital getting stiches cause he apparently punched her lights out and her mom even hit her too. Shes 18 and doesnt live with her parents anymore

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6723, PYT and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, slayer69, dachad and 20 others
Who else is hard now?
He Hehe GIF - He Hehe Boy - Discover & Share GIFs

Edit: i read it all now and i wouldnt even touch her with gloves tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Adreyan and PYT
She had a few scars from where she said he hit her. SHe showed me pics of herself in the hospital getting stiches cause he apparently punched her lights out and her mom even hit her too. Shes 18 and doesnt live with her parents anymore
my dad is bad = im gonna fuck random 35 yr olds as 18 :soy: :soy: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:
i hate them im gonna go er

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5048 and 12 others
Giphy 7
not enought details on the fuck

Last edited:
tbh mdma is nice to do

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, GreenHat500 and Deleted member 6785
FFS an 18 year old has done all these drugs and fucked this many guys. Single mom no dad, shit society,
average female from the hood tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Warlow, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
Keyword: no dad

Whenever you guys hear a girl has no dad, raised by single mom, or dad has been in prison her whole life.

Fucking run. TRUST ME.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, stuckneworleans, mewcoper and 13 others
but srs @Amnesia this girl screamed about daddy issues if you look at those photos :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6723, PYT and 2 others
Another amnesia thread great :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, 54UD4D3, Deleted member 4671 and 3 others
average female from the hood tbh

Yea she wasnt from the good part of town. She says many of her friends are 18/19 and already pregnant of have kids

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 6723, PYT and 8 others
- She doesnt touch black guys, has only dated white guys
ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL
@Tyronecell

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 6723 and TeraCope54
shes pierced

easy slut signal
tats are an even bigger signal tbh. I dont even need to bother asking for n-count when i see a girl has tats. Jfl at that shit.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
damn nowadays 30 yos have lower body count then JBs

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 275
Keyword: no dad

Whenever you guys hear a girl has no dad, raised by single mom, or dad has been in prison her whole life.

Fucking run. TRUST ME.
any girl with daddy issues (didnt have a proper male figure to raise her whole life) resulting from two parent households you need to fucking run for the hills

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person

Of course he should believe her. 99% of sluts are made by daddy issues. It is not a joke or a stereotype - it is the cold hard truth.

I have experienced it myself in a similar story when I fucked an 18 year old ethnic girl. She begged me to beat the shit out of her ass during sex and told me to leave bruises on her.
Insane daddy issues that she told me about later.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 6723
Amnesia
Women DO Approach
Dosent seem that way:p:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Yea she wasnt from the good part of town. She says many of her friends are 18/19 and already pregnant of have kids
yup thats how it goes

ik a handful of girls my age with babies already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Of course he should believe her. 99% of sluts are made by daddy issues. It is not a joke or a stereotype - it is the cold hard truth.

I have experienced it myself in a similar story when I fucked an 18 year old ethnic girl. She begged me to beat the shit out of her ass during sex and told me to leave bruises on her.
didnt read a single fucking word
2020 bad father
=
he didnt buy me the mercedes i wanted :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
did you lick her pussy too like you did the previous girls

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan
her face is very unpleasant to look at, you can just taste the degeneracy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and Deleted member 4671
tats are an even bigger signal tbh. I dont even need to bother asking for n-count when i see a girl has tats. Jfl at that shit.
fax

i fucked a tatted hoe once, one of the biggest sluts i have ever seen in my life

• +1
Reactions: Coping_nope, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person

yep

girls who dont have a father is so brutal

brutal indeed

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
keep asking your hookups about their fathers tbh :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
4 PSL foid gets messages every mimute, life on creative

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 6723 and Hozay
didnt read a single fucking word
2020 bad father
=
he didnt buy me the mercedes i wanted to :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Some men genuinely beat the shit out of their daughters and their wives in front of them man, it's the truth bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 9568 and goat2x
any girl with daddy issues (didnt have a proper male figure to raise her whole life) resulting from two parent households you need to fucking run for the hills
Oh trust me.. I know... Next time i will literally run from where i stand all the way home

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and alligatordude
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay
amnesia fucks another girl and its a whore groundbreaking thread great read

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 6723 and 7 others
I feel it is my duty to shame and embarress these sluts once i ascend since amnesia won't do it
Same , Ted bundy maxxing asap (in minecraft skywars faction server)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and Deleted member 6217
did you lick her pussy too like you did the previous girls
No, she had a curfew it was straight forward right to sex, she sucked my cock tho but then I went to just fucking her. I told her we'll fuck longer next time. There wont be a next time. I was already checked out by the time we had sex and this girl just was so messed up I felt dirty

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 6723, PYT and 2 others
the traditonal family is only getting worse and worse, all women will be like this in 10 years

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 6723, Perfectionist and 3 others
No, she had a curfew it was straight forward right to sex, she sucked my cock tho but then I went to just fucking her. I told her we'll fuck longer next time. There wont be a next time. I was already checked out by the time we had sex and this girl just was so messed up I felt dirty
was she messed up with physical kinks?

She sounds like a total steriotype lol, got the whole package of things foids always claim to be just things sexist incels accuse them of being. And then her whoring around at such a young age and preferring older guys(especially that 46 year old guy made me cage)just made it so obvious before even reading about it, that her father was absent from her life.This is the result you get when the father is not there to set the kids straight.Jfl @ feminists, who'd call the authority of a father figure "toxic masculinity", even though it's the thing, that contributes most to holding a family together

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 6723 and 8 others
the traditonal family is only getting worse and worse, all women will be like this in 10 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, 54UD4D3, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
Some men genuinely beat the shit out of their daughters and their wives in front of them man, it's the truth bro.
It's the kind of guy that women select to breed with. Deadbeat, unstable, but hot and a 'thrill'.

Don't feel bad for them when this is the life that they choose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 6723, Jagged0 and 1 other person
was she messed up with physical kinks?

She said shes a giver, she loves pleasing the guy. She was down to do anal, told me she has handcuffs she could bring next time, is into being dominated, tied up etc

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
thank god you didnt, you cant trust this bitch for stds cause she probably has never tested herself, and its way worse contracting one through your mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, TheEndHasNoEnd, Hozay and 1 other person
amnesia fucks another girl and its a whore groundbreaking thread great read
He fucks more girls in a week than most guys will in their entire life.

It's good to see it yourself tbh and know that this is what is happening out there. Women always act innocent but now you know that it's just deception and they are degen sluts.

The average guy is way more safe and clean with sex than the average woman. Clownworld 2020.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 9568 and 5 others