Part 2 - Repills from my Recent Tinder Slay (18 year old)

It's the kind of guy that women select to breed with. Deadbeat, unstable, but hot and a 'thrill'.

Don't feel bad for them when this is the life that they choose.

Yes, but their daughters don't necessarily deserve that.

She was a sweetheart. A whore, but a sweet girl who would have done anything to please me. She cried while we had sex when we got stoned together later on and begged me to hold her. I could see her soul.

It's a shame I blackpilled and know there is nothing I can do to fix that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
She said shes a giver, she loves pleasing the guy. She was down to do anal, told me she has handcuffs she could bring next time, is into being dominated, tied up etc
a woman who wasnt given attention in her development years by her father seeks attention and validation from men for the rest of her life but in the most degenerate ways

BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5048 and Deleted member 6723
He fucks more girls in a week than most guys will in their entire life.

It's good to see it yourself tbh and know that this is what is happening out there. Women always act way too innocent around me and you would almost believe it.
true though its kind of eye opening to hear about this stuff and it really opened my eyes cause there were some insane blackpills irl that went over my head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7560 and 2 others
guess who has it now
thank god you didnt, you cant trust this bitch for stds cause she probably has never tested herself, and its way worse contracting one through your mouth

I dunno guys I have used a condom with like 5 girls in my whole life and never had an STD yet fucking over 100 women. STDs are way overblown IMO and much harder for men to get

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Coping_nope, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
He fucks more girls in a week than most guys will in their entire life.

It's good to see it yourself tbh and know that this is what is happening out there. Women always act innocent but now you know that it's just deception and they are degen sluts.

The average guy is way more safe and clean with sex than the average woman. Clownworld 2020.
amnesia said he only fucks maybe 1 or 2 chicks a week at most if at all that week, he says its tiring and mentally draining

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Amnesia
Yes, but their daughters don't necessarily deserve that.

She was a sweetheart. A whore, but a sweet girl who would have done anything to please me. She cried while we had sex when we got stoned together later on and begged me to hold her. I could see her soul.

It's a shame I blackpilled and know there is nothing I can do to fix that.
I agree, but they don't have it that bad tbh. Atleast not compared to the many mentally ill guys that go their lives with 0 validation and end up roping in solitude.

They had the luck to be born with a hole. I am sure this girl will find some beta boy that is willing to 'deal' with her mental issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 6264 and 3 others
I dunno guys I have used a condom with like 5 girls in my whole life and never had an STD yet fucking over 100 women. STDs are way overblown IMO and much harder for men to get

yeah but all it takes to get one is to fuck a literal whore like that, jfl at her body count and she is even a year younger than me

@Amnesia is this any fun for you anymore? it is too easy for you i feel like you should go for stacies only to make it more of a challenge

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Deleted member 6723
amnesia said he only fucks maybe 1 or 2 chicks a week at most if at all that week, he says its tiring and mentally draining
Yeah it is. Except for like 2 weeks ago when i was writing my long tinder adventures. I banged 6 girls in 10 days. But havent done that before and won't again. I was running on no sleep and my cock was starting to not work and get sore

@Amnesia is this any fun for you anymore? it is too easy for you i feel like you should go for stacies only to make it more of a challenge

I am currently "dating" a legit 18 year old stacy rn. Not exclusive, but we're going on dates and stuff, I am positive this forum would call THIS girl a legit stacy. But I havent written one thread about her cause I would actually date this one. Comes from very good family, more traditional, etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Coping_nope, Deleted member 3573 and 7 others
I agree, but they don't have it that bad tbh. Atleast not compared to the many mentally ill guys that go their lives with 0 validation and end up roping in solitude.

They had the luck to be born with a hole. I am sure this girl will find some beta boy that is willing to 'deal' with her mental issues.

It's true, they don't. They will never know the true pain of being genuinely and truly alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 275
Keep writing tales

20200923 092717 Hans christian andersen s fairy tales Airbrush 20200826235330 jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5048 and 3 others
This is Pt2 to the thread linked at the bottom

She's 18

fgf-png.716532

Summary:

She came over and we talked on my couch about all sorts of things, men, drugs, childhood, parents. She eventually started to rub my leg with her hand and get all touchy. I went in for the kiss and we moved to the bedroom and fucked. She had to be home by 11:30 so she left after. I will never ever talk to her again, she's trash

Redpills:

-She's 18 and has a body count of 17
-All but 3 of those were ONSs
- She doesnt touch black guys, has only dated white guys, has a preference for prettyboys, esp with dirty blonde hair
-Shes bi, ate out girls gotten eaten out, did a threesome with two girls. Says girls are much better at oral than men
-Says fucking guys her age (teens) are horrible in bed vs older guys, teen guys cant last long and are shy and just more awkward in bed
-She dated a 46 year old through high school
-Her dad went to prison for life when she was young, she has major daddy issues, raised by single mom who is a bad person
-She says its easy to fuck a guy, they all say yes, if she wants to have sex with a guy she just is straight forward with them cause she knows guys fuck anyone
-Shes never used a condom once, but never had an STD
-She's smokes weed a lot, done DMT 10 times, molly, acid, shrooms
- She showed me her TInder account, she was getting messages and likes every minute
- She made a comment that "men are on some weird shit" and lowkey guys she knows who never would ever admit they are gay will do gay shit with their friends ( lol i dunno)
- She says gets along better with guys than girls
-She said she determines in a split second with every guy she meets if thats a guy she would ever fuck or not. She says all her friends do this too, ur fate is determined immediately if a girl sees u as a sexual being or just a friend @Enigmatic93

My thoughts:

FFS an 18 year old has done all these drugs and fucked this many guys. Single mom no dad, shit society, it's gunna keep getting worse from here boys. Honestly I dont feel like putting much effort into this one, I took a shower immediately after she left and felt gross all next day.

Additional redpills I remember that I forgot will be in bold itt

how do you get away with wearing 4 in lifts? isnt it obvious to girls?

DONT FEEL BAD FOR WOMEN GUYS

I forgot to mention this chick seels feet pics to men (she didnt say if it was only fans or just DMs thru IG)

She says she has gotten 100 - 150 bucks per feet pic before

@RealLooksmaxxer @Syobevoli

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 4464, stuckneworleans and 4 others
Someone's future wife Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
son you should post @ shittyforum.net

there arent even gifs here, cant cage etc etc

I Hate it so much women just have to exist and im there at midnight training neck and under my red light

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, wasted, Jamal2222 and 4 others
You have nothing to lose, stream these interactions.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 5634
Nothing beats the german girl tbh. Shit was very entertaining.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6264
Sadly bro this is the future, every girl is gonna be like this and humanity is going to go to real shit as if it isn’t already. Sexual liberation of women will destroy humanity, how will single mothers ever cultivate good culture, morals and self identity if they cannot prevent to take minimal measures.

Women should not be having sex like rabbits, men are naturally inclined to have sex because we can get girls pregnant simultaneously, a women can only get pregnant after every 9 months.

women’s desire for sex is due to validation, as she has sex with more men her requirement for validation will increase, she will want better looking chads, but age will catch up like a storm catches a sailor who lusts for more treasure.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5048, Perma Virgin 666 and 4 others
I Hate it so much women just have to exist and im there at midnight training neck and under my red light
High five lmao. I am here doing ab crunches while swirling coconut oil to whiten my teeth. Prime of my life yooo.

Looksmax or death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
Nigga do u put a flashlight on their faces and ask them about the story of their life

• JFL
Reactions: godlikesz, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
High five lmao. I am here doing ab crunches while swirling coconut oil to whiten my teeth. Prime of my life yooo.

Looksmax or death.
Same its brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

Looksmax or death.

I remember telling her that its much harder for men to get laid than women, and she fought me on that point. She's like naaawwww dude its not hard for a guy to fuck. She wouldnt be convinced when I told her that the AVERAGE guy cant just get laid at will. Shes like dude I have male friends that arent gl and they still have sex, what r u talking about

WOmen are clueless about the male experience

@FastBananaCEO

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5048 and 8 others
yo amnesia are you going to travel in the future and make threads about it

Brutal only 18 and body count of 17 jfl she will be over 100+ easy by the time she marries some beta cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 275
mogs whole forum 17slays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 5634
She was under the impression I was 22

I asked her with her experience with the 46 year old she dated if she would ever date an older guy again? She said no she has quit that, she wants to date someone 18-23 now cause that was a bad experience. Then I asked her, what was ur age range on Tinder set to, she said 18-23. I said, would u ever hook up or date someone who was like 30? She said no definitely not.

Then I revealed I was 32, she was shocked. She then told me, actually that's kinda hot, I asked if that means I am a dealbreaker, she said no way.

LOL females are a meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thomsson, Perfectionist, stuckneworleans and 16 others
Why are u bragging about fucking these ugly girls its beyond me

like, i see psl3 acne-ridden teens with much hotter girls than this every day (i live next to a highschool)

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and PYT
Why are u bragging about fucking these ugly girls its beyond me

like, i see psl3 acne-ridden teens with much hotter girls than this every day (i live next to a highschool)

Yes JBs are hot wow ground breaking discovery, its illegal for me to fuck them.

Its not bragging I am bringing red pills to the forum first hand. Is it of NO value to tell u guys what actual TInder girls sex lives are like?

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, GreenHat500, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
Yes JBs are hot wow ground breaking discovery, its illegal for me to fuck them.

Its not bragging I am bringing red pills to the forum first hand. Is it of NO value to tell u guys what actual TInder girls sex lives are like?
i want to hear more comparisons between u and other guys she fucked before

most girls havnt fucked any legit goodlooking guys so it must be a shock for them? Do u ask them about it?

i want to hear more comparisons between u and other guys she fucked before

most girls havnt fucked any legit goodlooking guys so it must be a shock for them? Do u ask them about it?

Some of these girls have straight up told me I am the best looking guy they've been with. Believe it or not I actually could brag MORE in these threads with some of the personal compliments they give me. Then again the girls also tell me guys in the city I live are fucking ugly as hell. They have told me other parts of the country have better looking guys .

I mean I could literally ask these girls to show me pics of some of the guys they have fucked, but that is SUPER weird

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
@Amnesia What percentage of girls would you say are into really rough sex? I know it's quite high especially when you're Chad but are there noticeable exceptions? Like girls who tell you to calm down or be more gentle...

I'm asking because at this point I can't get off without slapping the shit out of a bitch tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
@Amnesia What percentage of girls would you say are into really rough sex? I know it's quite high especially when you're Chad but are there noticeable exceptions? Like girls who tell you to calm down or be more gentle...

I'm asking because at this point I can't get off without slapping the shit out of a bitch tbh.
100%

Doesnt mean they dont like it gentle too, but they ALL love being spanked choked hair pulled dominated, told what to do, throat fucked etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5393 and NorwoodStyle

She's 18

fgf-png.716532

Summary:

She came over and we talked on my couch about all sorts of things, men, drugs, childhood, parents. She eventually started to rub my leg with her hand and get all touchy. I went in for the kiss and we moved to the bedroom and fucked. She had to be home by 11:30 so she left after. I will never ever talk to her again, she's trash

Redpills:

- She doesnt touch black guys, has only dated white guys, has a preference for prettyboys, esp with dirty blonde hair
-Shes bi, ate out girls gotten eaten out, did a threesome with two girls. Says girls are much better at oral than men
-Says fucking guys her age (teens) are horrible in bed vs older guys, teen guys cant last long and are shy and just more awkward in bed
-Her dad went to prison for life when she was young, she has major daddy issues, raised by single mom who is a bad person
-She says its easy to fuck a guy, they all say yes, if she wants to have sex with a guy she just is straight forward with them cause she knows guys fuck anyone
- She showed me her TInder account, she was getting messages and likes every minute
- She made a comment that "men are on some weird shit" and lowkey guys she knows who never would ever admit they are gay will do gay shit with their friends ( lol i dunno)
-She said she determines in a split second with every guy she meets if thats a guy she would ever fuck or not. She says all her friends do this too, ur fate is determined immediately if a girl sees u as a sexual being or just a friend @Enigmatic93

My thoughts:

FFS an 18 year old has done all these drugs and fucked this many guys. Single mom no dad, shit society, it's gunna keep getting worse from here boys. Honestly I dont feel like putting much effort into this one, I took a shower immediately after she left and felt gross all next day.

I honestly wouldn't mind you playing mind games on this girl to let her know she isn't worthy of a chad.

What’s your slay ratio and io ratio, from different races of women

I love you amnesia but don't ever talk shit about psychedelic drugs again ( shrooms LSD and dmt) highly recommend you try them

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
I love you amnesia but don't ever talk shit about psychedelic drugs again ( shrooms LSD and dmt) highly recommend you try them

I didnt mean to talk shit about them, just more shocked that at 18 a person has done so many things already.

I am fascinated by DMT and love hearing ppls stories and experiences with it

I didnt mean to talk shit about them, just more shocked that at 18 a person has done so many things already.

I am fascinated by DMT and love hearing ppls stories and experiences with it
As you know ( or not) I also am insecure like you and fantasize that one day I'll look like pitt, but on acid when looking in mirror it was like I saw myself the way a stranger would and looked way more attractive

It's a legit fucking nightmare getting DMT where I live and this fucking bitch has done 10x already, Fucking lol, living in a small city is shit sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
She was under the impression I was 22

I asked her with her experience with the 46 year old she dated if she would ever date an older guy again? She said no she has quit that, she wants to date someone 18-23 now cause that was a bad experience. Then I asked her, what was ur age range on Tinder set to, she said 18-23. I said, would u ever hook up or date someone who was like 30? She said no definitely not.

Then I revealed I was 32, she was shocked. She then told me, actually that's kinda hot, I asked if that means I am a dealbreaker, she said no way.

LOL females are a meme

Further proof that biological age (how you look) and not your chronological age is what matters most. Its why its a waste of time asking women what their preferences are in men, seeing how they interact with men irl is much more usefull. Otherwise they give these ridiculous standards in surverys when asked what their preferences are, and then proceed to act completely differently behind closed doors.

They truly are the meme gender

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 275, GreenHat500 and 2 others
Further proof that biological age (how you look) and not your chronological age is what matters most. Its why its a waste of time asking women what their preferences are in men, seeing how they interact with men irl is much more usefull. Otherwise they give these ridiculous standards in surverys when asked what their preferences are, and then proceed to act completely differently behind closed doors.

They truly are the meme gender
Even when I think I can't be surprised by women I still am from time to time. Literally it's POINTLESS to ASK women anything about preference in men, absolutely fucking worhtless. I have seen so so so many times women say one thing about what they like in a man and do 100 percent opposite, even including with me

Its not even an exaggeration that asking MEN on this site is far far better of a thing to do than asking real life women

• +1
Reactions: Thomsson, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 3573 and 7 others
aren't you into degnerate bitches, or was it the thought of sluts getting fucked by other dudes

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodStyle

She's 18

fgf-png.716532

Summary:

Redpills:

My thoughts:

Do you have a standard opener or something? I have a lot of matches, but have no idea how to start a conversation and girls usually just opens with hey or a compliment, where i just say" thanks" and the conversation ends lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 9568 and randomuser2407
Do you have a standard opener or something? I have a lot of matches, but have no idea how to start a conversation and girls usually just opens with hey or a compliment, where i just say" thanks" and the conversation ends lol
"Lets eat chocolate until the aphrodisiac effects kick in"

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and Razorium