Reactions: datboijj
what tf is your ethnicity? hapa? turk?

Show the photo

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, High Cortisol Chad, Deleted member 17595 and 7 others
damn man wtf no way?

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
Unfortunately, because it is live, I don't have photos or videos for the next one. I'll try another platform.
I meant the photos of chico that you showed. Unless you brought him with you live on cam

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, datboijj and forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
"some women don't know what they want"
or more logic
women have preferences and types they're attracted to you know? just because you're attracted to that man don't expect everyone to be attracted to him you absolute faggot

i was the same with vinnie hacker when my ex told me he's ugly asf @prettyboyy that was last year my heart shattered

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
or more logic
women have preferences and types they're attracted to you know? just because you're attracted to that man don't expect everyone to be attracted to him you absolute faggot

i was the same with vinnie hacker when my ex told me he's ugly asf @prettyboyy that was last year my heart shattered
good answer sorry for the mistake

you will never be able to please 100% of women even chad, there will always be 10% delusional women for that

Women I know have rated chico 10/10 9/10 etc, of all the models he is the most consistent in the high ratings (him and dellisola)

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
yes because they are male models. chosen purely by gay men to model for male brands, targetted to men. and men have MALE GAZE

these male models arent for womens pleasure/marketing. theyre for marketing towards MEN. MALE GAZE

if you want to find what women really like you should look elsewhere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31845 and datboijj
or more logic

even if you are extremely gl you simply wont be some girls type

• +1
even if you are extremely gl you simply wont be some girls type
yeh but it still should be impossible to be ever rated below 7
if you are above 6.5 psl

• WTF
or more logic

Definitely, someone can still acknowledge a good looking person but they could have an entirely different type preference. I know some alternative women that absolutely love the twink body type, the skinnier the better. Idk why but they just love it. And other women like more muscles. There are overarching patterns though. For example, emo chicks may think Chico is not that appealing but if you give chicko a emo style he would be more appealing. His baseline beauty is solid.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 17595
Terrible choice of photo hairstyle and everything look outdated as fuck he looks like he’s in 2012
Should I’ll try with another. Did you have an a good photo?