[PART TWO] Even more subhumans from Hamza discord ¦ MEGA THREAD

• +1
Reactions: OCDisneyChad
mogs me to heaven 3485755 1687580389634

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
You can safely assume the fact that's it's never began for them.

Jesus fucking christ...

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and tyronelite
They mog me

• So Sad
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11 and Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19
this is the only 1 good (natty- since they all are and against roids JFL) physique out of all posted :feelskek:
yet he is truecel facially

• Hmm...
There are more incels in Hamzas server than there are incels in every blackpill space combined
incels that are blackpilled and that ACTUALLY LOOKSMAXX are 10 years ahead of the red pillers, or any other "manosphere" aware men srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, AlexanderTheGreat11, Kamui and 1 other person
incels that are blackpilled and that ACTUALLY LOOKSMAXX are 10 years ahead of the red pillers, or any other "manosphere" aware men srs
i swear to god lol these niggers are all looksminned

• JFL
lol this one reminds me of someone

3485805 1687583689893

@WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048 and Skywalker
i swear to god lol these niggers are all looksminned
they should roid and dont tell anyone about it, just like their curry rat leader has done

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Yeah, they don’t base any of their claims on what foids are attracted to off of basement dwelling PSL autists spreading hours at a time measuring the ratios of a niggas facr

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Lebgfinal
Yeah, they don’t base any of their claims on what foids are attracted to off of basement dwelling PSL autists spreading hours at a time measuring the ratios of a niggas facr
thats a very NT trait wdym

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
comparing to what the red pill/ blue pill and the vast majority of the blackpillers on you tube offer (=super depression, muh im not chad, muh look at chad -type content) we ARE the sane ones and 10 years ahead, yes :feelskek:

i fucking lost it at this

Even funnier cause this nigga is larping as “Raj Singh” and sent his face in the discord and they didn’t ban him

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Even funnier cause this nigga is larping as “Raj Singh” and sent his face in the discord and they didn’t ban him
LOL, I also sent salludon pic and larped as two guys at the same time, they didnt notice.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and House Lannister

Indian IQ, just take bathroom pictures with your cock, Saar
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

You spent your entire friday looking through Hamza's discord, trying to find people that are attempting to improve their life

Do you honestly think you are in any way better than these folks? Doesn't matter what this site thinks, you are utterly delusional

Don't tag me in this shit again.
Finnally a good post by you, finnally. Your still not winning user of the year though

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday