"Partial" laser facial hair removal

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

JBE
I've seen many good facial hair removal results where after something like 4-8 sessions, you get this baby smooth skin as you did in your teens, making you look younger and also more appealing to younger girls.

In theory, this sounds great, but as many others here, I want to be able to have at least a stubble for when I'm older. Now, it is possible to laser it all off and then get a beard transplant or use minox later on, but this is a gamble in multiple ways, which leads me to my main idea - what if you did a "partial" facial hair removal?

Essentially, you would get something like 1-3 sessions (varies from person to person ofc) with the idea of making the growth slow down to the point where you don't have an ugly beard shadow anymroe, but you're also able to grow it out over a longer period if you want to. Now, it may not be as perfect as lasering it all off, but it still sounds great with the only downside being that the growth is slower (which isn't a big deal at all)

Any thoughts and does anyone have experience with this?

• +1
Reactions: Simр and aids
Can you share some of these results, curious. (especially if it could rid of permanent 5 o' clock shadows)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acne Victim and aids
From the admittedly little I've read about this, laser facial hair removal is not permanent anyway. You grow hair back after a decade.
I don't see why getting a beard transplant wouldn't work though.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Acne Victim
Your skin will never get as good as your kid days

Can you share some of these results, curious. (especially if it could rid of permanent 5 o' clock shadows)
@TheLordMadness had a great result, and his case is similar to mine which is lifefuel, but he doesn't plan on growing a stubble anytime soon it seems.

I also found this guy today @PompastyMogs, had 5'o clock shadow and has nothing now

You can find some trannies on reddit who got it too

• +1
Reactions: PompastyMogs and WanderingBurro
From the admittedly little I've read about this, laser facial hair removal is not permanent anyway. You grow hair back after a decade.
Even if we assumed that it's not permanent, it's still a bit of a gamble whether you will be able to grow it out properly in the future in case you were aggressive with the amount of sessions you got.

It does seem to be permanent for some ppl though.
I don't see why getting a beard transplant wouldn't work though.
Quite often looks fake, not a lot of track record too.

• +1
Reactions: aids
@TheLordMadness had a great result, and his case is similar to mine which is lifefuel, but he doesn't plan on growing a stubble anytime soon it seems.

View attachment 3250149View attachment 3250150

I also found this guy today @PompastyMogs, had 5'o clock shadow and has nothing now

View attachment 3250152View attachment 3250153

You can find some trannies on reddit who got it too
Interesting stuff, I may have wondered this once or twice but never looked into it. I'll keep it in mind and look more into the idea.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Just do the full thing facial hair is a looksmin anyway