Parts of the U.S brace for another 12 INCHES of snow as monster winter storm leaves at least 70 dead with 'hospitals full of bodies' and fears of more

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert

Parts of the U.S brace for another 12 INCHES of snow as monster winter storm leaves at least 70 dead with 'hospitals full of bodies' and fears of more frozen corpses

65957699-11576187-image-m-25_1672135166832.jpg

@ConspiracyTheory isn't this pretty standard for canada? how do you deal with it? i heard that you never cancel anything

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Got down to 32 at my house Saturday mourning. Brutal!!! I got up at 5am to turn the pool circulation pump on as a precaution. Salt water pool, so doesn't freeze till 28.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Got down to 32 at my house Saturday mourning. Brutal!!! I got up at 5am to turn the pool circulation pump on as a precaution. Salt water pool, so doesn't freeze till 28.
When are you moving to Florida grandpa?

The real question is incel why are you using calcius?
Fahrenheit mogs >

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and OldRooster
32 brutal? you gotta be joking. it feels nice for a change, i enjoy walking around in the cold. for once you don't immediately start sweating as soon as you step outside. i hate muggy weather. i wish we had a longer winter down here

i thought you lived up north for a while so these temps should be normal to you

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Trilogy

Parts of the U.S brace for another 12 INCHES of snow as monster winter storm leaves at least 70 dead with 'hospitals full of bodies' and fears of more frozen corpses

65957699-11576187-image-m-25_1672135166832.jpg

@ConspiracyTheory isn't this pretty standard for canada? how do you deal with it? i heard that you never cancel anything
We’re still allowed to have wood stoves for now so we don’t freeze. The jews are trying to take away wood fired appliances now too though. We also have superior cold adaptation, but only us whites.

• Woah
Reactions: dat feel
32 brutal? you gotta be joking. it feels nice for a change, i enjoy walking around in the cold. for once you don't immediately start sweating as soon as you step outside. i hate muggy weather. i wish we had a longer winter down here

i thought you lived up north for a while so these temps should be normal to you
my "brutal" exclamation was sarcastic.
I lived near Milwaukee WI for a year, that was the coldest place I lived, but not the only cold place I lived. That winter in WI included a 100 hour stretch (a local record at the time) where it did not get above 0 degree F. I had moved to WI from CA, and the tires on the car I brought with me were not rated for that cold of weather, thus I ended up having 3 flat tires in 2 days.

my "brutal" exclamation was sarcastic.
I lived near Milwaukee WI for a year, that was the coldest place I lived, but not the only cold place I lived. That winter in WI included a 100 hour stretch (a local record at the time) where it did not get above 0 degree F. I had moved to WI from CA, and the tires on the car I brought with me were not rated for that cold of weather, thus I ended up having 3 flat tires in 2 days.
ah ok i get it

out of the places you've lived in, which one had the most attractive girls