passed my exam, starting a job this week, life’s good

delonisliterallyme

delonisliterallyme

sensitive young man
now the only thing I need is my oneitis… and this one seems to be hardest task as well
IMG 5738

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Nick.Harte, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Congrats bro

• +1
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
@InnerVoid @Nick.Harte any tips?

now the only thing I need is my oneitis
Congrats for getting the job and passing the exam boyo. Man, idk but do whatever you can to get with her. It will be a win if you could btw.

• Love it
Just to the bare minimum and observe her reaction. She’ll approach and ask for social if she is interested

• +1
Just to the bare minimum and observe her reaction. She’ll approach and ask for social if she is interested
Well she’ll have to because we’re gonna be colleagues. We already have a common ground in being new at the company, so it’s not a bad start.

• Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Well she’ll have to because we’re gonna be colleagues. We already have a common ground in being new at the company, so it’s not a bad start.
See if she talks to you after work

• +1
The way you’re sissying about a woman here I would be surprised if she hasn’t spit on you by the end of Feb

The way you’re sissying about a woman here I would be surprised if she hasn’t spit on you by the end of Feb
what the fuck does that even mean