passed out Prettyboy get sexually assaulted by a sub5 foid on camera while MTN normies won't even get attention

ominion

ominion

mental gymnastix

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and bloomercel
This gave me ptsd of being molested

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and try2beme
You practice being NT and sociable to rizz up females while kpop chang gets pussy while being unconscious :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoshuaG, Ryldoo IS COPING and ominion
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel, ominion and 1 other person
Ye but hes saying lets reverse the genders when the same ruleset would never apply. Most men wouldn’t mind being sexually assaulted

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Ye but hes saying lets reverse the genders when the same ruleset would never apply. Most men wouldn’t mind being sexually assaulted
yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Men and women are biologically different.
Ok so if I see a Becky asleep in a slub I’ll finger her and stick my Willy in her mouth yep makes perfect sense 👌 cheers I’ll no longer be incel

• Ugh..
Ok so if I see a Becky asleep in a slub I’ll finger her and stick my Willy in her mouth yep makes perfect sense 👌 cheers I’ll no longer be incel
No, of course not. As a man you should NEVER put your hands on a woman. But if a woman touches you, its okay.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
No, of course not. As a man you should NEVER put your hands on a woman. But if a woman touches you, its okay.
And you wonder why I call you “cuck”

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 33711
yuck asian ltns

Why? Cus I want to get sexually assaulted by a women? I wouldn’t mind it but I would never think of doing it to a woman.

Its not the same, this whole feminist bullshit thing about guys being sexually assaulted too that many guys use is cageful, biologically women are soft and weak cuttie puffs so its never a sexual assault

• +1
Its not the same, this whole feminist bullshit thing about guys being sexually assaulted too that many guys use is cageful, biologically women are soft and weak cuttie puffs so its never a sexual assault
I have had girls hold me down before and forcibly make me kiss them and I don’t want it I was drunk. I can tell you I wasn’t happy abt it and all my bois did is laugh, you’d be shocked how much this happens. Bitches mouth tasted like baked beans and fish fingers, you white pipo need to learn how to cook

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 33711
Lets reverse the genders
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Already spent half my life pretending it never happened, got me nowhere 🤡
No its not.
yuck asian ltns

No amount of cope and looksmaxiing will ever get me this, jova :feelswhy:

No amount of cope and looksmaxiing will ever get me this, jova :feelswhy:
Just hang around with sexual predators/ disturbed people at the right times theory 🤮

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
JFL, this is true. However even if they resist. Try to go to court and seek justice with help of law they won't be taken seriously and foid rapist are not punished and treated in society as a male rapist

• +1
JFL, this is true. However even if they resist. Try to go to court and seek justice with help of law they won't be taken seriously and foid rapist are not punished and treated in society as a male rapist
Yes, female teachers that rape their underage male students get it much easier.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL