Past week update on hot older chick at work

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Update on this thread : https://looksmax.org/threads/have-b...ink-she-wants-my-cock-bad.529098/post-8698787
The flirting has been as sexual as ever if not more so. She is constantly giggling and laughing whenever I say something flirty/sexual and she will hold eye contact for seconds at a time.

She also made about thirty references to my dick last Friday but she was always laughing when she did it so idk if she’s being serious or not tbh. I have noticed she stands super close to me compared to everyone else, like a foot away from eachother and she touches me on the arms frequently.

The thing is she can come off as very flirty in nature but she’s like 3x worse to me. I’m not sure if she just sees me as validation/attention and a way to pass the time or if she actually legitimately craves my cock. she called me an “asshole” and a “dick” a couple of times while giggling like a teenager so idk if I have bad boy halo or what. She also said I remind her of Thomas Shelby but idk if it’s the way I look or the way I act. Thoughts? Should I ask her to fuck next week and risk getting laughed at? Do you think she thinks I’m not interested in fucking her since she’s like 8 years older?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and aBetterMii
Also after 4 weeks she will no longer be working with me as she is just a temp so ig I should shoot my shot yk

I would say to try to get her socials before she leaves and then go from there

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
I would say to try to get her socials before she leaves and then go from there
Yea we honestly vibe extremely well together, never had the same ease of conversational flow before

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Also after 4 weeks she will no longer be working with me as she is just a temp so ig I should shoot my shot yk
Yes yes and yes.

1) She is obviously interested in you beyond friendliness.
2) You have NOTHING to lose since even if shit becomes awkward, she will be gone in 4 weeks.

If you don't do anything with this asap you will forever recall this as a 'lost opportunity'.

Go get her, tiger.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Sigmamale and Catawampus
Yes yes and yes.

1) She is obviously interested in you beyond friendliness.
2) You have NOTHING to lose since even if shit becomes awkward, she will be gone in 4 weeks.

If you don't do anything with this asap you will forever recall this as a 'lost opportunity'.

Go get her, tiger.
Fuuuarrk lifefuel brah

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You still haven't made your move

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Catawampus and forevergymcelling