Pathetic existence

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
I should’ve been married and had kids. I’m almost 24.

People my age are about to marry and have future plans with their women.

Where am I? Arguing with disabled “adults” who are intellectually on the same level as a 14 year old TikTok kid on an obscure forum.

Things need change I know (what surprise).

Playing a victim and complaining like a high estrogen women isn’t going to do much. I need to take responsibility for my own life and *many-many* others on here as well.

If you base your entire reality and worldview on the blackpill and accepted that it’s all over then it’s indeed over. You’re destined to be a loser for the rest of your life with a mindset like that.

Your brain is demolished by instant gratification, especially blackpill content. You need to take responsibility and find a way to recover your brain. That’s the first step.

I know many others are struggling with a similar problem, so I thought sharing this would be helpful.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, greycel, NZb6Air and 24 others
Lifemaxx and money for surgery

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and moreroidsmoredates
want a hug?

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, watah, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
So you can only fuck around upto 24? You're broke 18 to 24. You can't fuck around when ur broke

Where am I? Arguing with disabled “adults” who are intellectually on the same level as a 14 year old TikTok kid on an obscure forum.

This made me laugh too hard but yeah your post is legit. I'm at a point where I don't take anything here seriously anymore, it's just entertainment for me to pass the time while I wageslave.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, ayusshhhh, watah and 2 others
So you can only fuck around upto 24? You're broke 18 to 24. You can't fuck around when ur broke
I’ve slept and fucked with 30-40 women. It isn’t going to make you happy. I still feel empty inside and like a loser.

Finding a good Women, getting children and a healthy relationship will.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and sigma ✰
I’ve slept and fucked with 30-40 women. It isn’t going to make you happy. I still feel empty inside and like a loser.

Finding a good Women, getting children and a healthy relationship will.
I fucked more than you. I fucked women prettier than you fucked. The only reason you couldn't find women to marry is because you were fucking some ugly girls.

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, asdvek, ayusshhhh and 4 others
I fucked more than you. I fucked women prettier than you fucked. The only reason you couldn't find women to marry is because you were fucking some ugly girls.
Interesting ramblings from a KHHV.

But I guess you will sleep good at night after saying this, am I correct? Or do you want me to give a kiss as well?

Interesting ramblings from a KHHV.

But I guess you will sleep good at night after saying this, am I correct? Or do you want me to give a kiss as well?
Whatever makes you sleep at night. Good night.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, ayusshhhh, watah and 2 others
i had multiple chances to be married with kids by now and i fled them all due to my own insecurities

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, sigma ✰, ascension and 2 others
i had multiple chances to be married with kids by now and i fled them all due to my own insecurities
Same here. It’s brutal. Nobody understands our pain.

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and User28823
its never too late to seek your goal man 🫂

• Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

most brutal part about this is that the older you get, the harder it is to recover from such a rock bottom existence

it's like quick sand, you'll have to be every precise and thoughtful with every action to get out otherwise you'll keep sinking and sinking until you're swallowed entirely with absolutely zero chance of ever recovering. it's difficult to turn it around in 16-21, nightmare mode in mid 20s...

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, watah, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
most brutal part about this is that the older you get, the harder it is to recover from such a rock bottom existence

it's like quick sand, you'll have to be every precise and thoughtful with every action to get out otherwise you'll keep sinking and sinking until you're swallowed entirely with absolutely zero chance of ever recovering. it's difficult to turn it around in 16-21, nightmare mode in mid 20s...
Yes, I’m aware of my situation. I am currently living life on nightmare mode.

My brain is already completely messed up due to bad experiences in the past, BDD, autism etc.

On top of that i’ve been smoking a lot of weed and abused nicotine which made my mental health got even worse.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Fucking brutal relatable man even though im 4 years younger

Literally all my friends are in relationships but me, i couldve had like 4 gfs but many factors wont let my brain be in a relationship

• +1
Fucking brutal relatable man even though im 4 years younger

Literally all my friends are in relationships but me, i couldve had like 4 gfs but many factors wont let my brain be in a relationship
I always feel like that the loser in my friend group.

I’m only satisfied if I marry a HQNP woman and have kids with her.

I couldn’t care less about degenerate concepts like “slaying”.
I fucked subhuman women, ltb’s and when I was really lucky a mtb/htb (very rare). What changed? Nothing. I only felt a short dopamine and confidence boost.
I still feel empty on the inside, depressed and like a loser.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
I always feel like that the loser in my friend group.

I’m only satisfied if I marry a HQNP woman and have kids with her.

I couldn’t care less about degenerate concepts like “slaying”.
I fucked subhuman women, ltb’s and when I was really lucky a mtb/htb (very rare). What changed? Nothing. I only felt a short dopamine and confidence boost.
I still feel empty on the inside, depressed and like a loser.
Haha at least u have 30 slays man, you felt the attention that many times and not like a POS

But yeah main i dont care that much but i need an LTR

• +1
Haha at least u have 30 slays man, you felt the attention that many times and not like a POS

But yeah main i dont care that much but i need an LTR
Slays mean nothing bro, trust me.

At the end of the day I still haven’t found happiness in a LTR.

I’m also getting older so it’s getting harder from now on.

Wish I could return my “slays” for a happy long lasting relationship. All I want is mutual love, a healthy relationship and beautiful children. If that happens i won the lottery.

• So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
in all honesty, yea you need a wife and a family, but also, everything beside family, money, kids, doesn't matter, so yup your right

no amount of slays can fill your emptiness, no amount of Lamborghinis or mansions, but having a family, and having kids you made happy and beautiful, is something that you should go for, Because that will last, your bloodline is continuing

but other than that, tbh nothing matters

you are 24 dw, you still have time😘

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, PsychoDsk, panjeet currycel and 1 other person
Btw why all the JFL reacts, what’s exactly so funny?

Jfl reacts and then no explanation. Typical.

in all honesty, yea you need a wife and a family, but also, everything beside family, money, kids, doesn't matter, so yup your right

no amount of slays can fill your emptiness, no amount of Lamborghinis or mansions, but having a family, and having kids you made happy and beautiful, is something that you should go for, Because that will last, your bloodline is continuing

but other than that, tbh nothing matters

you are 24 dw, you still have time😘
Agreed. Thank you for the kind words. Finally someone with good emotional intelligence.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk and PeakIncels
@AlbinoMaxxer ur one of those retarted kids he’s talking about btw

@AlbinoMaxxer ur one of those retarted kids he’s talking about btw
I’m tired of arguing with disabled kids, please don’t tag him in my threads.

• JFL
Reactions: watah
Yes, I’m aware of my situation. I am currently living life on nightmare mode.

My brain is already completely messed up due to bad experiences in the past, BDD, autism etc.

On top of that i’ve been smoking a lot of weed and abused nicotine which made my mental health got even worse.
This is a victim mentality.

You have a body count of 40, and still complaining. You could easily find a GF... tera vol-cel.

Then someone like me who has never had a gf, never had sex and only made out a few times with fat femcels/and LTBs in a club for a few seconds at the age of 25.

I have been insulted literally hundreds of times to my FACE, and thousands of times behind my back. I was made to feel less human and less than even a bug my entire adolescence. How audacious of you to even suggest your existence is "nightmare mode"?!

From a mental perspective, you have the experience with women to secure an LTR with your looks match. Where does someone like me even begin? Assume I can attract a girl (big, big, big, big assumption), they pick up on social cues instantly, see that I have no experience and then what? Even femcels can easily interchange NT normies like nothing.

My chance of ascension is close to 0, unless it's some used up roastie with 1000 bodycount using me for an ulterior motive because she knows a subhuman like myself is easy game to exploit and destroy.

Incredible how rigged life can be against one person.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, NZb6Air, AlbinoMaxxer and 1 other person
This is a victim mentality.

You have a body count of 40, and still complaining. You could easily find a GF... tera vol-cel.

Then someone like me who has never had a gf, never had sex and only made out a few times with fat femcels/and LTBs in a club for a few seconds at the age of 25.

I have been insulted literally hundreds of times to my FACE, and thousands of times behind my back. I was made to feel less human and less than even a bug my entire adolescence. How audacious of you to even suggest your existence is "nightmare mode"?!

From a mental perspective, you have the experience with women to secure an LTR with your looks match. Where does someone like me even begin? Assume I can attract a girl (big, big, big, big assumption), they pick up on social cues instantly, see that I have no experience and then what? Even femcels can easily interchange NT normies like nothing.

My chance of ascension is close to 0, unless it's some used up roastie with 1000 bodycount using me for an ulterior motive because she knows a subhuman like myself is easy game to exploit and destroy.

Incredible how rigged life can be against one person.
I never said that I didn’t have a victim mentality, but I’m working on it to improve.

As far as my slays go. I’m 24 and most of my slays were with drunk insecure LTB’s. That’s not an achievement and not something to be proud of. I don’t have a wife, no relationship and no kids. This wasn’t even the point of my thread to begin with.

Just because you never had a “slay” it doesn’t mean that anyone that has is a “terra-volcel”. You’re not allowed to say that, because you come from a non experienced position.

You’re the one who has a huge victim mentality. I’ve never seen anyone on this forum besides you with this much passive pessimism.

You’re a coper who is living in a self-made hell and you keep waiting for someone to get you of it. You deep down know this.

You’re a typical doomer with a black and white worldview.

I also heard you suffered from schizophrenia. Mainly hallucinations and psychotic episodes. That’s not even the craziest part, I even heard that you’re a gymmaxxed HTN.

Please stop with this nihilism and do better. You’re a grown man with kiddie mindset. Take your responsibility.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and RealNinja

Playing a victim and complaining like a high estrogen women isn’t going to do much. I need to take responsibility for my own life and *many-many* others on here as well.

If you base your entire reality and worldview on the blackpill and accepted that it’s all over then it’s indeed over. You’re destined to be a loser for the rest of your life with a mindset like that.

Your brain is demolished by instant gratification, especially blackpill content. You need to take responsibility and find a way to recover your brain. That’s the first step.

I know many others are struggling with a similar problem, so I thought sharing this would be helpful.
goldpill

There IS still time just take small steps It might be hard but youll never know if you dont try..

• +1
Lol dude it’s not the 1950s you’re not a failure for not having married and had kids by age 24.

Are you putting yourself in positions to find a good woman? You said you’ve slayed a lot of drunk LTBs… what kind of trash dog bitch do you think you’re going to find at clubs and bars? Wife material is not hanging out at the club and the bar getting drunk.

Why don’t you go to church, join healthy hobby clubs, make friends with people who aren’t degenerates? Thats how you find a woman to date/marry…

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Yerico7, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Lol dude it’s not the 1950s you’re not a failure for not having married and had kids by age 24.
I’m not a failure. I om only a failure when I give up.

You’re right about the fact that you don’t necessarily need to be married and have kids at 24.
Are you putting yourself in positions to find a good woman? You said you’ve slayed a lot of drunk LTBs… what kind of trash dog bitch do you think you’re going to find at clubs and bars? Wife material is not hanging out at the club and the bar getting drunk.
my mental health is too fucked. Let alone date or put myself in a good position to meet someone. Need to work on that.
Why don’t you go to church, join healthy hobby clubs, make friends with people who aren’t degenerates? Thats how you find a woman to date/marry…
I can’t believe in religions. It’s debunked too many times.

But the other things can definitely be done.

Where do you live? What women are around you?

• +1

it’s gn be like this for me to bro. Don’t beat urself up about it, I’m 16 and have never had a gf,been complimented about my looks, been to a party, I’m left out of things despite my friends all sayijg in the funniest. It’s just gna get worse and worse, I understand u

• +1
You’re a typical doomer with a black and white worldview.
Anything but a binary worldview. I don't fall for the single-cause fallacy.

I understand that I am subhuman in every respect. My subhumanity is multi-variate in nature.

A lot of women have belittled and dehumanised me for being ugly. This is a fact, and I have posted threads documenting the many ways in which I have been systemically abused.

My lack of social circle is mostly because of being socially inept. This is a fact, and just another element of my subhumanity. Ofc, it compounds my dating issues, and makes getting an LTR much harder.

I even heard that you’re a gymmaxxed HTN.
HTN 😂. No clue where you heard that from bud. If I was HTN, I probably would have never found this forum.

As of now, you could make the case for me being LTN, but very far from HTN kek.

I am below-average looking, I have no social skills, I have nothing meaningful to offer anyone, and I am treated less than a human by most. This is my reality.

I don't know your personal life, but pls don't compare your suffering to mine. If we're doing a competition, I can almost guarantee you haven't even experienced 1% of my pain.

• +1
  • JFL
my mental health is too fucked. Let alone date or put myself in a good position to meet someone. Need to work on that.

I can’t believe in religions. It’s debunked too many times.

But the other things can definitely be done.
Yeah that was the other thing I was going to say. Most people on this website are full of self esteem issues, body dysmorphia, mental illness, substance abuse issues, etc. You will not have a healthy relationship with a normal woman if you don’t address your own problems first.

Church was just an example. Just go places where regular women go. Hiking/running clubs, book clubs, farmers markets, things like that. There are probably plenty of whores in book clubs and running clubs but also normal women. Maybe don’t even go into it with the idea of finding a woman, but try to make male and female FRIENDS who are normal people who aren’t degenerates. They will introduce you to more normal people and you will be able to find a wife

• +1
Leave the forum.
and do what? Continue being depressed and lonely 😂 it’s not even like I don’t try, I actively meet with people and go to the gym and do sports yet this is the only place where people respect and talk to me

• JFL

Said the same thing when I was 24, quit the forum, deleted my account and focused on my lifting goals, built a decent physique in the process, I'm still at it to this day, and I don't spend much time on here ever since returning with a new account.

I used to spend a lot of time looking at mgtow content before the black pill, and back then I was so worried about theories and stuff that didn't matter and I couldn't take action in my own life.

For the dating aspect, it's really difficult if you don't have the right connections, it's like that song High School Never Ends:

The whole damn world is just as obsessed
With who's the best dressed and who's havin' sex
Who's got the money, who gets the honeys
Who's kinda cute and who's just a mess
And you still don't have the right look
And you don't have the right friends
Nothin' changes but the faces, the names and the trends
High school never ends

I didn't get it when I was younger but it definitely rings true to this day. The difference however is that if you work hard on yourself, you can actually turn things to your favor but it takes a lot of hard work. People would rather just sit on the couch and be lazy instead. It's much easier to blame everyone else for your problems than taking responsibility for your actions and making an effort to improve your life.

Also, dating is extremely difficult for average men so the solution is, don't be average. My older cousin took that lesson to heart as he was losing his hair in his mid 20s, he got muscular and that made it much easier to be attractive than when he was fat. Not long after that he met a beautiful woman, and had 2 kids with her, and they are still together to this day, they met around 10 years ago.

• Love it
  • JFL
Anything but a binary worldview. I don't fall for the single-cause fallacy.

I understand that I am subhuman in every respect. My subhumanity is multi-variate in nature.

A lot of women have belittled and dehumanised me for being ugly. This is a fact, and I have posted threads documenting the many ways in which I have been systemically abused.

My lack of social circle is mostly because of being socially inept. This is a fact, and just another element of my subhumanity. Ofc, it compounds my dating issues, and makes getting an LTR much harder.

HTN 😂. No clue where you heard that from bud. If I was HTN, I probably would have never found this forum.

As of now, you could make the case for me being LTN, but very far from HTN kek.

I am below-average looking, I have no social skills, I have nothing meaningful to offer anyone, and I am treated less than a human by most. This is my reality.

I don't know your personal life, but pls don't compare your suffering to mine. If we're doing a competition, I can almost guarantee you haven't even experienced 1% of my pain.
IMG 9558

Hope you’ll marry soon bhai

• +1
this is the gayest shit I've ever read on here
could only make it to post 22

Shut the fuck up incel lmao, yes what u said is true and ur mentally disabled. Hypocrite ass nigga kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, watah and PsychoDsk
Want treats or something? Good boy

• JFL
Reactions: watah and PsychoDsk
Whos a good boy whos a good boy come and get it here good boyyy good boyy enjoy the treats good dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and PsychoDsk