[PATHETIC] HALLOWEEN 2022 Report

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
TL;DR at the bottom.
I am 17 y/o 6'2 MTN - HTN.

My plan was to meet up with one friend who I'll call L and just get drunk, fuck around and see some cool shit. I really wanted to find a bonfire.
A few hours before I went out, my other friend (E) asked me to go out so I invited him.

Went out and saw LOAAAAADS of JBs, HTBs and Stacylites. I wasn't really looking to pull because I wanted to get really drunk and I needed to shave down there badly.

I bought a four pack of Karpackie and a four pack of Praszky and met E at around 18:30 and we went to a park to pre-drink. He had a 200ml bottle of whiskey.
We sat there chainsmoking, drinking and watching teenagers fuck around with fireworks. Then L called me so we left to meet him. He bought 2 bottles of Tyskie and we went to a different park. Ngl it was pretty awkward because L and E are just acquaintances. We talked about movies and stuff in the park and watched teenagers with fireworks again. Eventually some JBs sat a few metres away from us not really doing anything but we didn't approach.
We then went to a pub and on the way E bought 200ml Jagermeister. Pub said over 21s only (wtf).

Decided to go to the city centre. Had an iced coffee to sharpen me up and got the bus.
Arrived in town. Nightclub? Over 21s. 99% of pubs? Over 21s.
We depressingly camped outside of a pub for 20 mins due to not being able to get in anywhere. 2 Ukrainian guys came out of the pub for a smoke and I flexed my semi-fluent Russian to my mates.

Eventually L left because his parents were calling him and telling him to come home (even though he's 18).

I made it through 7 cans at this point (gave one to E) so was fairly intoxicated. We finally found a pub with some life in it that wasn't over 21s. They had live music and everyone was dancing it had a good vibe. We both got pints and eyed up the place.
There were a few young girls dancing together close to us. E started ripping into me for not even speaking to a girl today so I leaned into him and said "Tonight, I am a man of action." then walked over to the girls.
2 LTBs-MTBs that were still pretty hot because they had nice hair and big asses and tits. There had been a Stacylite with glasses with them earlier; she was what I was after.
I started talking to one of them, I can't really remember what I said, but I asked about the SL and they said she was in the toilet. Then I found out they were Swiss (French). I spoke to them in French. One of them started giggling flirtatiously when I did and I can't really remember how the conversation went but I think I panicked after a few minutes because I couldn't think of anything to say so made an excuse about E and said "Attends" before just walking off.

E was very drunk at this point, he looked half asleep. He just chilled in the smoking area drifting in and out of consciousness for the next while while I went back inside.
As I was entering a black guy asked me for a cigarette. I asked him where he was from and he said Nigeria. I said "Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa?" Then he said "No, I'm actually from Benin." I said "Vous parlez français?" And he said "No, Italiano."

I saw the Swiss girls (with the Stacylite this time) and decided to take a piss first before approaching them again
I don't remember the ins and outs of it but after I pissed I kind of just moped around inside the bathroom stall because I could feel that I was going to vomit. Got sick twice and was just laying there in a drunken stupor when I heard the stall door crack open (I had it locked).

I looked back and peering in at me was this bald hunched over black guy with a scar on his face. My brain still being in pussy mode I spoke to him in French. I think I just said "sorry I'm okay" or something and I was standing in front of the mirror with him next to me when I felt his hand on my ass.
The other black guy I spoke to earlier was also there but he soon left for some reason.
I pushed him away and then realised he had my wallet. I didn't care because I had like €3 at most in it. He poured it out and I started laughing and said "you can have it mate".
I asked him not to take my bus card though because I needed it to get home.
He seemed annoyed that I didn't have more money and started saying he was a bouncer or a policeman and he needed to search me. He obviously wanted my phone but I wasn't going to give it to him.
I think he wasn't expecting me to be so tall and that heightened his inhibitions and discouraged him from attacking me (he was like 5'9).
I defended myself from his questioning, keeping my arm between us, not really scared just kind of uncomfortable.
Then two guys came into the bathroom and I said "Hey do you guys speak english?" They said yeah and I explained how the guy was trying to rob me. He started saying he was a police and surprisingly they defended me (they probably saw this drunk kid being manipulated). The nigger had left the wallet on the sink behind him and I took it. I started questioning him now that I had back-up but one of the guys told me to leave. I went back upstairs and outside but couldn't find E anywhere. Then I saw a text from him that he went home. It was close to 1AM so I got the bus home and passed out in my bed.

TL;DR Got really drunk, failed to pull, got flaked on by one of my friends, got sick, a nigger tried to rob me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and Decretum1483
You write all this much and don't receive a single reply. Brutal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jase and Deleted member 22126