Pathetic Mog Battle, Who's More Pathetic? JudgeandJury VS Lone Wolf (Poll)

Who's more pathetic

• Total voters
JackTheKnife

JackTheKnife

Do you
Brief history: These are two users that are constantly fighting with each other for years now. They would bark at each other like random dogs on the street at every given opportunity despite knowing each other and repeating the same points. Both are extremely pathetic but the purpose of the thread is to find out who's even more pathetic than the other.

@JudgeandJury. We are talking about a user with an extremely ugly face (meteoric midface) around age 35, known for crying on random public benches while watching couples walking by. He's the user with the most amount of time online (With his previous account) on the site, watched over four thousands movies in English yet struggles to string the simplest of sentences. He treats the forum like some kind of a war zone and reporting random things like his suspicions about new alts or the lives of the other users. Diabolical creature that baits Lone Wolf for years without ever stop and think about what he's doing. He derives insane pleasure from calling out users using his own life as a mirror and call them out for it. In his head, everybody is him and went through the exact same experiences and therefore should completely conform to his views and anything different is an invention. He's the forum guard nobody asked for, sitting here for most of his days waiting to scream at someone like an old foolish man. khhv, old, snitch, disagreeable, vengeful, obsessed, malicious. That's our Jud.

@Lone Wolf. That's a guy that is perhaps more delusional than Jud and I say this with caution. His height is around 5'5, half asian, native english speaker in his 20'. Perhaps more retarded than calling out someone all day for years, is to answer to someone like that. Extremely childish with a redundant personality nobody cares for. Not charismatic, easy to trigger, would burst into random essays that nobody cares or asked for. Would often cry about being the biggest loser in the world only to replace that state of mind with a megalomaniac attitude claiming he's the best person to ever enter the forum and nobody can or will understand him. Were simply too inferior for him. And again, the tide is over and he's back into his shell, waiting for Jud to maybe give him some attention, crumbs. His master. khhv, no friends, bipolar, boring, low IQ, low sentience. That's Lone.

That's a brief summary but we all somewhat know those two retards, you decide.

You asked for it @Lone Wolf so all good. @Makhachev @MoggerGaston @Vermilioncore @cloUder @Manletmachine @subhuman incel @Danish_Retard @Ketamine @TsarTsar444 @BrahminBoss @Trilogy @Gargantuan @TRUE_CEL @BearBoy @rl @Marsik @Guerrilla

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 21661 and 27 others
Most retarded beef ever. Their insults never go beyond "old" and "loser", they have each other on ignore apparently but always reply to each other's threads. Cagefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, tombradylover, thickdickdaddy27 and 15 others
Inb4 lone wolf starts sperging out at anyone who votes for him and makes fun of their high post count, despite having 50k+ posts over 2 accounts.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21661, Deprived and 6 others
20230608 122940

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deprived, Deleted member 29581 and 6 others
Make sure to understand that the one you vote for is the bigger loser.

Last edited:
Brief history: These are two users that are constantly fighting with each other for years now. They would bark at each other like random dogs on the street at every given opportunity despite knowing each other and repeating the same points. Both are extremely pathetic but the purpose of the thread is to find out who's even more pathetic than the other.

@JudgeandJury. We are talking about a user with an extremely ugly face (meteoric midface) around age 35, known for crying on random public benches while watching couples walking by. He's the user with the most amount of time online (With his previous account) on the site, watched over four thousands movies in English yet struggles to string the simplest of sentences. He treats the forum like some kind of a war zone and reporting random things like his suspicions about new alts or the lives of the other users. Diabolical creature that baits Lone Wolf for years without ever stop and think about what he's doing. He derives insane pleasure from calling out users using his own life as a mirror and call them out for it. In his head, everybody is him and went through the exact same experiences and therefore should completely conform to his views and anything different is an invention. He's the forum guard nobody asked for, sitting here for most of his days waiting to scream at someone like an old foolish man. khhv, old, snitch, disagreeable, vengeful, obsessed, malicious. That's our Jud.

@Lone Wolf. That's a guy that is perhaps more delusional than Jud and I say this with caution. His height is around 5'5, half asian, native english speaker in his 20'. Perhaps more retarded than calling out someone all day for years, is to answer to someone like that. Extremely childish with a redundant personality nobody cares for. Not charismatic, easy to trigger, would burst into random essays that nobody cares or asked for. Would often cry about being the biggest loser in the world only to replace that state of mind with a megalomaniac attitude claiming he's the best person to ever enter the forum and nobody can or will understand him. Were simply too inferior for him. And again, the tide is over and he's back into his shell, waiting for Jud to maybe give him some attention, crumbs. His master. khhv, no friends, bipolar, boring, low IQ, low sentience. That's Lone.

That's a brief summary but we all somewhat know those two retards, you decide.

You asked for it @Lone Wolf so all good. @Makhachev @MoggerGaston @Vermilioncore @cloUder @Manletmachine @subhuman incel @Danish_Retard @Ketamine @TsarTsar444 @BrahminBoss @Trilogy @Gargantuan @TRUE_CEL @BearBoy @rl @Marsik @Guerrilla
Link me to threads where he talks about crying on public benches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, rooman, Deleted member 29710 and 2 others
They are alts of the same person

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, rooman, aBetterMii and 5 others
bump
we need more votes for the hapa trucel coper

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
bump
we need more votes for the hapa trucel coper
They're so irrelevant considering how much time they spent on the forum, how many posts. Zero personality. Open such a thread is the least that I can do after their combine 200k posts.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
why cant i vote for both?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cancercell, Deprived, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Welcome back *you are here forever* gif

Rupertino is by far the most pathetic.

I expect him to go on a stabbing spree, the world must suffer for his melting undereyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and JackTheKnife
JackTheKnife is the alt of Bashan, Kozner, Sphinx and many other accounts he makes monthly when he gets bored of having a fake god complex on his current account. He gets cringed out by his post history so he waits for a while to make a new account with a whole new shit personality that he worked on by lurking the forum 24/7 and deciding what would be the most appealing. He only cares about looking good on a fucking incel forum, that says a lot about his failures irl. His personalities aren’t even good, all he does is mention the flaws of various users mainly short guys and he types like “ramirez” while saying hes high iq (ESL tryhard who needs 3 hours to type one sentence). He used to follow me around but now he hates me because he thinks I disrespected him by rejecting his offer to talk on discord. All he does is make threads on people who he hates as a way of coping with how shit his life is. He smokes weed everyday because clearly he has no career or job or future. All he does is type like a tryhard “dark triad” clown and talk about weed and movies and ocasionally “philosophy”. He is self admittedly suicidal and mentally ill. He uses this forum as a way to combat how bad his life is so reverse his tryhard demeanour and you get his abused dog irl self (self admitted). He is resorting to tagging people who hate me for personal reasons that’s how desperate he is for my attention. I bet on their discord he and clouder have been gossiping about me. Im sorry i diss asian women and have some actual arguments. I didnt know it was a crime to diss someone’s personal preference, it isn’t the end of the world for clouder if he isnt attracted to asian women anymore due to the forum consensus right? He can still date balkan women jfl?

Why do you keep calling me low iq lately because i made a joke you have a syndrome because of your last avi? I’m more intelligent than you I just don’t care about philosophy and speaking like someone with a god complex. I skipped a grade and I still was very advanced for my grade. Teachers were talking about getting me to sit in the grade above’s classes so i wouldn’t be bored anymore but they decided against it because they thought my behaviour was too shit. This isn’t a larp and i don’t care about it anyways because iq should be determined by what makes you successful and given my apathetic attitude the past few years due to blackpill, bad lifestyle and lack of social skills I dont succeed. You want to balance the scales because i called you a syndrome. Mirin your rage at a simple comment that lead you to writing this essay on me where you try your hardest to suck off rupert and diss me due to our personal “beef”. The way I represent myself isnt the most admirable: i never care about making myself look good, I don’t talk about reading famous books without actually showing any knowledge, I don’t spam studies, etc etc. I dont care about what people think of me on this forum i just use it to pass the time but i will leave soon since im quitting caffeine which makes me degen af.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21661, Aypo129 and 10 others
Yeah I made the right choice on the poll :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, rooman and JackTheKnife
He treats the forum like some kind of a war zone and reporting random things like his suspicions about new alts or the lives of the other users. Diabolical creature that baits Lone Wolf for years without ever stop and think about what he's doing. He derives insane pleasure from calling out users
caged

• JFL
Who's alt is this?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
i only mentioned one guy and i used you as a way to show his petulance
oh thanks for the TLDR, i wasnt gonna read that anyways

• JFL
Reactions: exo, Deprived, rooman and 1 other person
oh thanks for the TLDR, i wasnt gonna read that anyways
yet u read op’s essay where he sucks off a user who is objectively a failure

@Lone Wolf nobody's gonna read that
also:

:feelskek:
Caged at ''Typing like Ramirez'' and basically implying I'm high IQ and that I'm a try hard who talk about smart shit. He doesn't have the time, he's so busy. Didn't know he think so highly of me! damn I feel bad now.

• Woah
yet u read op’s essay where he sucks off a user who is objectively a failure
Yeah cause it has paragraphs and shit, it's actually readable and decently written.

• +1
Caged at ''Typing like Ramirez'' and basically implying I'm high IQ and that I'm a try hard who talk about smart shit. He doesn't have the time, he's so busy. Didn't know he think so highly of me! damn I feel bad now.
Theres a difference between being high iq effortlessly and being a tryhard who uses every trick in the book to appear smart. Mirin ignoring the parts where i talk about your shit life. Keep looking at posts agaist you with rose tinted glasses so u get reacts on an incel forum.

Theres a difference between being high iq effortlessly and being a tryhard who uses every trick in the book to appear smart. Mirin ignoring the parts where i talk about your shit life. Keep looking at posts agaist you with rose tinted glasses so u get reacts on an incel forum.
Kek I honestly didn't know you think so highly of me. I mean in the past you called me the captain of the high school chess team and shit but I thought you joking. You actually admire me.
Yeah cause it has paragraphs and shit, it's actually readable and decently written.
I got a headache reading it but he just complimented me I couldn't stop.

• +1
Kek I honestly didn't know you think so highly of me. I mean in the past you called me the captain of the high school chess team and shit but I thought you joking. You actually admire me.

I got a headache reading it but he just complimented me I couldn't stop.
I never said you were the captain of your school chess team. That’s turkproducer’s joke. Ive never once thought much of you, you simply replied to a lot of my threads so i was nice enough so you would keep coming back.

I never said you were the captain of your school chess team. That’s turkproducer’s joke. Ive never once thought much of you, you simply replied to a lot of my threads so i was nice enough so you would keep coming back.
You did. You losing to Jud, thoughts?

He treats the forum like some kind of a war zone and reporting random things like his suspicions about new alts or the lives of the other users.

this alone already put him on the forum map if you ask me. and his posts overall are pretty readable.

had the other guy blocked since forever

this alone already put him on the forum map if you ask me. and his posts overall are pretty readable.

Bro he cried about me for months and abused @Ketamine (a random user) while I was chilling in Japan. He's obsessed. It's not like he calls out people and he's cool about it, he's not exactly right in the head. I mean sure he's a bit of a character and better than his counterpart.
Can't blame you.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 28691
You did. You losing to Jud, thoughts?
I dunno why you care so much about me. For someone who says I am irrelevant you sure post about me a lot. You're not even a bad guy you're just vengeful due to your shit life.

I dunno why you care so much about me. For someone who says I am irrelevant you sure post about me a lot. You're not even a bad guy you're just vengeful due to your shit life.
5'5 gook. Don't try to sweet talk me. I simply took your advice (you asked for me to open a thread about you) just sit the fuck down and enjoy it.

Lol at you trying to suck his cock now so he'll stop, how cute

• JFL
Reactions: exo and JackTheKnife
Lol at you trying to suck his cock now so he'll stop, how cute
i knew you would say this but i genuinely think hes not a bad guy. If he hates me its probably for a reason.

5'5 gook. Don't try to sweet talk me. I simply took your advice (you asked for me to open a thread about you) just sit the fuck down and enjoy it.
Im not sweet talking. You were coming to my threads and making references to my past posting style. You gave me advice on your sphinx account about being nt. You clearly dislike me because i rejected your offer to talk on discord after our history.

not even 5’5 and im proud of being hapa it makes me unique and strokes my ego

My god he's all bitchy.

Im not sweet talking. You were coming to my threads and making references to my past posting style. You gave me advice on your sphinx account about being nt. You clearly dislike me because i rejected your offer to talk on discord after our history.
Lol at you talking about the discord thing. You said you had no friends and you're very shy and autistic (you told me you lied, I don't believe it - nor I give a fuck) so I told you that you can join our discord group and overcome your shyness. I didn't mind you joining or not, I didn't know you. You came up to me in PM's talking about Jud and later about random shit. You try to slide things in your favor and I just ignore it because I understand you can only lie, you don't want me bored a bit too much and explain things from A to Z, you will look ridiculous I will just quote your lies and compare everything, I have the full convo. We weren't friends or gay enemies.

Both should follow my reincarnationmaxxing guide.

@Lone Wolf 10 votes! that's a winner right there :p

My god he's all bitchy.

Lol at you talking about the discord thing. You said you had no friends and you're very shy and autistic (you told me you lied, I don't believe it - nor I give a fuck) so I told you that you can join our discord group and overcome your shyness. I didn't mind you joining or not, I didn't know you. You came up to me in PM's talking about Jud and later about random shit. You try to slide things in your favor and I just ignore it because I understand you can only lie, you don't want me bored a bit too much and explain things from A to Z, you will look ridiculous I will just quote your lies and compare everything, I have the full convo. We weren't friends or gay enemies.
you asked to talk on discord even on your kozner alt. You clearly disliked me rejecting you over and over. In the convo, i said people think of me as high trust because of my ethnicity. I was implying that i'm really not that easy to befriend despite my persona on offtopic. I am independent and i dont care about getting validation from other people. I don't care about making many friends, just a few is fine. It's just a natural part of me. I talked about my shyness AFTER you offered to talk on discord so i wouldn't have to talk to you. I talked about judgeandjury bc u know a lot about the personalities of central europeans and eastern europeans so u could figure out his nationality. I try to slide things in my favour you are delusional, let me list some of the hypocritical shit u do: you lied about my height, you lied about me thinking highly of you cuz u have a fragile ego due to being a failure, you purposely ignored my entire essay because you know it's true and you want to play the dnrd card, you interpreted my essay in the most biased way possible you only quoted one part of it and completely misrepresented it. You hide behind clouder so u can just say oh i dont actually care bro dnrd u lie! You are pathetic, low iq, a tryhard and extremely sad. You will die before 30 as a very sad man and i look forward to it. You are a failed human being who needs validation from others in order to live a lie.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, JackTheKnife and Deleted member 25059
you asked to talk on discord even on your kozner alt. You clearly disliked me rejecting you over and over. In the convo, i said people think of me as high trust because of my ethnicity. I was implying that i'm really not that easy to befriend despite my persona on offtopic. I am independent and i dont care about getting validation from other people. I don't care about making many friends, just a few is fine. It's just a natural part of me. I talked about my shyness AFTER you offered to talk on discord so i wouldn't have to talk to you. I talked about judgeandjury bc u know a lot about the personalities of central europeans and eastern europeans so u could figure out his nationality. I try to slide things in my favour you are delusional, let me list some of the hypocritical shit u do: you lied about my height, you lied about me thinking highly of you cuz u have a fragile ego due to being a failure, you purposely ignored my entire essay because you know it's true and you want to play the dnrd card, you interpreted my essay in the most biased way possible you only quoted one part of it and completely misrepresented it. You hide behind clouder so u can just say oh i dont actually care bro dnrd u lie! You are pathetic, low iq, a tryhard and extremely sad. You will die before 30 as a very sad man and i look forward to it. You are a failed human being who needs validation from others in order to live a lie.
dn read, tales.

dn read, tales.
because you are too low iq and fucked up from weed to form a coherent response. You have no talents whatsoever and i would beat you in many many things including sports which is ironic bc u call me 5'5 all the time.

because you are too low iq and fucked up from weed to form a coherent response. You have no talents whatsoever and i would beat you in many many things including sports which is ironic bc u call me 5'5 all the time.
You assume (correctly) that people don't know or give a fuck so you straight up lie. @JudgeandJury posted the SS of you coming to me asking all kind of weird shit and then proceeded to talk about random shit, almost like it was an excuse to talk to me. I can do nothing about your lies but to disprove them on another thread, I don't think people will give a fuck so I don't bother. If you want me to do it so bad (like you wanted this thread) sure.

30412.jpg

The face OP makes when i shove my big claw finger in his ass

• JFL
Reactions: exo and Deleted member 23115
You assume (correctly) that people don't know or give a fuck so you straight up lie. @JudgeandJury posted the SS of you coming to me asking all kind of weird shit and then proceeded to talk about random shit, almost like it was an excuse to talk to me. I can do nothing about your lies but to disprove them on another thread, I don't think people will give a fuck so I don't bother. If you want me to do it so bad (like you wanted this thread) sure.
you are utterly delusional and annoying ive wasted so much time arguing over absolute nothing. Make another thread about me bro! You are so obsessed with me you're like paparazzi following celebrities around and asking the most mind numbing questions. Kill yourself asap you drug addict failure

you are utterly delusional and annoying ive wasted so much time arguing over absolute nothing. Make another thread about me bro! You are so obsessed with me you're like paparazzi following celebrities around and asking the most mind numbing questions. Kill yourself asap you drug addict failure
tag-boxing.gif