Pathetic Mog Battle, Who's More Pathetic? JudgeandJury VS Lone Wolf (Poll)

Who's more pathetic

• Total voters
never saw a forum beef as funny as the bickering between these two JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and JackTheKnife
tag-boxing.gif
id rather be 5'9 and good at a lot of physical sports than die of an overdose before 30 because of being suicidal

Which one is Rupert Pupkin and which one is Leonardo DiCaprio? @Lone Wolf @JudgeandJury jfl I got those two confused with each other even with their previous names. Something about the way they are….they’re just so similar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and JackTheKnife
Which one is Rupert Pupkin and which one is Leonardo DiCaprio? @Lone Wolf @JudgeandJury jfl I got those two confused with each other even with their previous names. Something about the way they are….they’re just so similar
@Lone Wolf is Leothe5'5asiano

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Which user is that ?
.org old guard (early 2019 account), was a friend of mine, deleted 3 years ago i think

.org old guard (early 2019 account), was a friend of mine, deleted 3 years ago i think

I am an og user, I recognise the face but can’t place the name

Prettyboymaxing or something like that ?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I am an og user, I recognise the face but can’t place the name

Prettyboymaxing or something like that ?
Yeah bro, its prettyboxmaxing jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Myth
It's been 3 years now? Damn
Yeah he deleted summer 2020, back during George Floyd protest era. Time goes by so fast fuarkk...

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Brief history: These are two users that are constantly fighting with each other for years now. They would bark at each other like random dogs on the street at every given opportunity despite knowing each other and repeating the same points. Both are extremely pathetic but the purpose of the thread is to find out who's even more pathetic than the other.

@JudgeandJury. We are talking about a user with an extremely ugly face (meteoric midface) around age 35, known for crying on random public benches while watching couples walking by. He's the user with the most amount of time online (With his previous account) on the site, watched over four thousands movies in English yet struggles to string the simplest of sentences. He treats the forum like some kind of a war zone and reporting random things like his suspicions about new alts or the lives of the other users. Diabolical creature that baits Lone Wolf for years without ever stop and think about what he's doing. He derives insane pleasure from calling out users using his own life as a mirror and call them out for it. In his head, everybody is him and went through the exact same experiences and therefore should completely conform to his views and anything different is an invention. He's the forum guard nobody asked for, sitting here for most of his days waiting to scream at someone like an old foolish man. khhv, old, snitch, disagreeable, vengeful, obsessed, malicious. That's our Jud.

@Lone Wolf. That's a guy that is perhaps more delusional than Jud and I say this with caution. His height is around 5'5, half asian, native english speaker in his 20'. Perhaps more retarded than calling out someone all day for years, is to answer to someone like that. Extremely childish with a redundant personality nobody cares for. Not charismatic, easy to trigger, would burst into random essays that nobody cares or asked for. Would often cry about being the biggest loser in the world only to replace that state of mind with a megalomaniac attitude claiming he's the best person to ever enter the forum and nobody can or will understand him. Were simply too inferior for him. And again, the tide is over and he's back into his shell, waiting for Jud to maybe give him some attention, crumbs. His master. khhv, no friends, bipolar, boring, low IQ, low sentience. That's Lone.

That's a brief summary but we all somewhat know those two retards, you decide.

You asked for it @Lone Wolf so all good. @Makhachev @MoggerGaston @Vermilioncore @cloUder @Manletmachine @subhuman incel @Danish_Retard @Ketamine @TsarTsar444 @BrahminBoss @Trilogy @Gargantuan @TRUE_CEL @BearBoy @rl @Marsik @Guerrilla
And as predicted @Lone Wolf came in the thread barking like a dog

I see these two like an abusive step dad and his autistic adopted kid.

• JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
Yeah he deleted summer 2020, back during George Floyd protest era. Time goes by so fast fuarkk...
I don't know if you remember my old user (Dope) but I remember first joining this forum when hearing abt doxxing of Nibba. I thought that would be the most drama I'd see on a forum like this but jfl @ how wrong I was :feelskek:

OP can I ask why you randomly gaslight people about OCD? (many times so far)

I remeber you convincing David, haha wtf is wrong with you. Indeed pretty evil

Evilest forum user ive ever met

OP can I ask why you randomly gaslight people about OCD? (many times so far)

I remeber you convincing David, haha wtf is wrong with you. Indeed pretty evil
Only if you ask in good faith

You also bullied r l about his OCD. You know easily abusable and easilt manipulative their minds are
I remember actually helping David, don't remember anything like that with rl but I don't really care.

I remember actually helping David, don't remember anything like that with rl but I don't really care.
I remember you spouting random BS about OCD (which doesn't exist, is literally socially contagious and inducable).

You might just be unaware I don't know
Nah I think you suffer from something similar (he did it again!) and you blaming me for some reason. After all, you had to look back and read about OCD because that was a long time ago.

Or you talk about rl editing his posts all the time? I joked about his working memory, not OCD

I remember you spouting random BS about OCD (which doesn't exist, is literally socially contagious and inducable).
Doesn't exist, got it. So that's why you're mad. You mad that I even dared to talk about it because you don't view it as something real.
David showed all the symptoms and I told him to check and helped him. I don't remember anything with rl, I just made fun of his working memory because he's always editing his posts.

Nah I think you suffer from something similar (he did it again!) and you blaming me for some reason. After all, you had to look back and read about OCD because that was a long time ago.

Or you talk about rl editing his posts all the time? I joked about his working memory, not OCD
No I had it in my mind for a while and (just) wanted to ask

Doesn't exist, got it. So that's why you're mad. You mad that I even dared to talk about it because you don't view it as something real.
David showed all the symptoms and I told him to check and helped him. I don't remember anything with rl, I just made fun of his working memory because he's always editing his posts.
no you should never explain ocd to someone with subtle "symtoms", you're almost always going to make it worse especiallyif you know they won't seek treatment/drugs

no you should never explain ocd to someone with subtle "symtoms", you're almost always going to make it worse especiallyif you know they won't seek treatment/drugs
I knew it. Sorry for whatever happened to you in the past. Good luck.

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
notice how I didn't mention your ***? Yea Im chill
You came here portraying me as some villain or some shit, like I'm manipulating people into wards. It's the loaded energy.

Sure buddy, you had that on your mind for months now :feelshah:

You came here portraying me as some villain or some shit, like I'm manipulating people into wards. It's the loaded energy.

Sure buddy, you had that on your mind for months now :feelshah:
I said its fine, you're just low knowledge/ unaware of your actions, I guess (retarded)

I said its fine, you're just low knowledge/ unaware of your actions, I guess (retarded)
You had intrusive thoughts about me for months now. I'm glad you finally let that out.

• Love it
Reactions: Crusile