Patiently waiting for my roids to arrive

He's 6ft6 too XD
Why u guys obsessed with me and ffs stop putting words I never said. I never said I ‘slay’ at least get the facts straight if u wanna hate on me. And even then I’m making a post later today on how much I’m getting flaked, but muh I brag too much.

Why u guys obsessed with me and ffs stop putting words I never said. I never said I ‘slay’ at least get the facts straight if u wanna hate on me. And even then I’m making a post later today on how much I’m getting flaked, but muh I brag too much.
Bruh we're not shitting on you, at least me

Bruh we're not shitting on you, at least me
I am shitting on him. He is a annoying retard

• WTF
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Basically i never recovered its getting better month by month its now 8 months i still have brutal ed cant get it up allot of the time , became a hole different person since coming off depressed, emotional…. And i did everything right I followed a good pct afterwards its a gamble bro you dont want to make stay natty

Curious.

What was your compound & dosage?

How many weeks did you run it for?

Did you take HCG? If so, how long for and what compound and dosage?

What was your PCT, when did you begin it and how long did you run it for?