Patrick Bateman didn't look that good in American Psycho

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
Patrick Bateman is supposedly very "handsome". I just wonder if they missed the mark? I watched this movie again. I was thinking the actor who played him was around 40 years old- turns out he was only 25 or 26- around the same age as his character? His face looked far older but ironically when you get too lean you start looking as bad as obese. I also don't think he's that handsome. His face is too long and he looks untrustworthy. The movie would have been more believable with a more handsome actor such as Jared Leto or Ewan McGregor.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Mosh12, Lonenely sigma and 11 others
He looked good and his skincare routine is now used by incels worldwide

Keep crying for him

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, ericcartman, WanderingBurro and 20 others

Keep crying for him
Not to me. His face looked kind of haggard . He didn't look in his 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
yea fatass you dont know looks we already know this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over, GuyFromSingapore, Truecel14 and 9 others

Keep crying for him
Don't waste words with OP, he is 40 years old and lives with his father

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 5892, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
Patrick Bateman is supposedly very "handsome". I just wonder if they missed the mark? I watched this movie again. I was thinking the actor who played him was around 40 years old- turns out he was only 25 or 26- around the same age as his character? His face looked far older but ironically when you get too lean you start looking as bad as obese. I also don't think he's that handsome. His face is too long and he looks untrustworthy. The movie would have been more believable with a more handsome actor such as Jared Leto or Ewan McGregor.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, GuyFromSingapore, eduardkoopman and 9 others
yea fatass you dont know looks we already know this
I do know "looks". The lead actor isn't really very good looking. He is kind of odd looking. I never said I looked great either. I am a work in progress.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 5892

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Hades, Deleted member 5892 and 4 others
Bale was and still is gl

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, mogging, GuyFromSingapore and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Says the 300 pound 40 year old loser

• +1
Reactions: mogging, GuyFromSingapore, Deprived and 7 others
Not IMO. He looked older than his age and his face lacks harmonious features.
See, the thing is, i don't really care about your opinion because I know i'm right

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, mogging, GuyFromSingapore and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, cmybk, Lonenely sigma and 9 others
Why are oddly faced men considered handsome? Is this a post modern thing?

• JFL
Some hot girl told me that bale on American psycho is the most attractive man she ever saw.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: penispilled, mogging, GuyFromSingapore and 6 others
What .org does to people

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
Some hot girl told me that bale on American psycho is the most attractive man she ever saw.
she's under some kind of delusion. He is not classically handsome.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6′2 still over, Deprived, Wallenberg and 4 others
How about you go to Specsavers Richmond?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Moggie
280 pound and 43 fucking years old

beyond over. why are you even here?
No I am only 273 lbs, and my ideal weight is 210 lbs and I am going on my lean max with my pro biotics. I am not saying I look much better than Christian Bale- who looked much older than 27 in the film. Yet I am 43 and I could pass more for the age range, also I don't believe he is very handsome, IMO. He looks kind of harsh.

• JFL
Reactions: cmybk, Hades, Deleted member 5892 and 3 others
No I am only 273 lbs, and my ideal weight is 210 lbs and I am going on my lean max with my pro biotics. I am not saying I look much better than Christian Bale- who looked much older than 27 in the film. Yet I am 43 and I could pass more for the age range, also I don't believe he is very handsome, IMO. He looks kind of harsh.
Your ideal weight is 180 stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Curlbrahhh
He looks way older than 27 and his proportions are not the best. He looks rather harsh in the face.

l-intro-1650720340.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 5892
Your ideal weight is 180 stop coping
180 lbs I could be, but I would look emaciated at that weight. I would look ideal at around 200 lbs.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Wallenberg, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
I know Y'all like to pick on me for whatever reason. I'm just stating an opinion. I don't see why the need for personal attacks.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
He looks way older than 27 and his proportions are not the best. He looks rather harsh in the face.

l-intro-1650720340.jpg
he doesnt look harsh fgt he looks masc. he has bones something you dont have

• +1
Reactions: mogging, GuyFromSingapore, Deprived and 3 others
I know Y'all like to pick on me for whatever reason. I'm just stating an opinion. I don't see why the need for personal attacks.
a really really bad opinion for such an ugly dog like yourself.

• +1
Reactions: mogging and Deleted member 5892
you look worse than my dad

fatter too

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
he doesnt look harsh fgt he looks masc. he has bones something you dont have
I have slightly more symmetrical features and a boyish charm that he lacks. He also looked much older to be playing a 20 something. I could have believed late 30s, perhaps.

• JFL
imagine being 43 fucking years old and still not knowing how to avoid getting bullied JFL

you mustve been picked on even more in high school

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, cmybk, Deprived and 2 others
I have slightly more symmetrical features and a boyish charm that he lacks. He also looked much older to be playing a 20 something. I could have believed late 30s, perhaps.
Your face is not symmetrical you are blind

• +1
Reactions: cmybk
a really really bad opinion for such an ugly dog like yourself.
When I was slightly thinner I was rather handsome , with boyish handsome quality

Vabeach12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 5892 and Tobias Fünke
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Wallenberg, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
Your face is not symmetrical you are blind
No ones face is completely symmetrical, but mine is moreso than his. Christian Bale's nose tips points oddly in the center.

• JFL
symmetry is cope, bones matter. and u have shitty bones. he has goodbones, and u talk about barett looking autistic, when bale has NT good looks. he doenst look like autistic male model while still having prominent bones and a great lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Wallenberg, Deleted member 5892 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: cmybk, Deprived, Deleted member 5892 and 2 others
symmetry is cope, bones matter. and u have shitty bones. he has goodbones, and u talk about barett looking autistic, when he has NT good looks. he doenst look like autistic male model while still having prominent bones and a great lower third
I have shit symmetry I honestly do not think I'd gain that much more appeal from being more symmetric.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 19157
symmetry is cope, bones matter. and u have shitty bones. he has goodbones, and u talk about barett looking autistic, when he has NT good looks. he doenst look like autistic male model while still having prominent bones and a great lower third
I do have bones. My jaw line is sufficient.

20200311 045449

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cmybk, eduardkoopman, Hades and 1 other person
My eyes are kinder and more sincere. I have an expression of a youthful boy full of wonder and merriment.

• JFL
Reactions: cmybk, Deprived, Deleted member 5892 and 2 others
symmetry is cope, bones matter. and u have shitty bones. he has goodbones, and u talk about barett looking autistic, when bale has NT good looks. he doenst look like autistic male model while still having prominent bones and a great lower third
Who is Barrett? You must have me confused with another member.

No I don't. I am youthful but I don't fool myself. I can improve.
ur eyes are way too far apart, u need better cheekbones to offset this. u look like some normal ass mfer. u dont look more handsome than young or older christian bale

• +1