Patrick Swayze fucking gigachad in his prime untouchable god damn

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Damn

Jesuschrist

that side profile holy fuck he makes keanu reeves look incel with his fucking side holy shit

Attachments

• damn2.jpg
    damn2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 467
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
remind me of barett

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Schönling, owlofathena and 4 others
blonde = incel

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: FootballPlaya69, MogTheMogger, subhuman incel and 5 others
Is everyone gay or at least bi-sexual here

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 1680, MogTheMogger and 10 others

Attachments

• 38D495C7-4DA5-4439-AD44-A27583598BF4.jpeg
    38D495C7-4DA5-4439-AD44-A27583598BF4.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 456
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, here, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Kenickie
He looked incredible in Dirty Dancing, also he had the body of a greek god. Fuck, the 80s had such gl actors, if Swayze walked around my city people would probably stare at him

blonde = incel
Man you are coping too much. Swayze was a fucking sex symbol back in the day. Blond jail baits came in their pink little panties looking at their posters of him in their bedrooms.

Pitt mog hard

Man you are coping too much. Swayze was a fucking sex symbol back in the day. Blond jail baits came in their pink little panties looking at their posters of him in their bedrooms.
LOL only hags ever cared about him. I'm telling you girls thinkt blond guys are the worst

LOL only hags ever cared about him. I'm telling you girls thinkt blond guys are the worst
You're not telling me anything. I live in Scandinavia and I half the dudes i know are blond and have all had many blond girlfriends and are now married with kids. JFL at your ethnic cope. JFL JFL JFL.

Every 13 year old girl swooned over Swayze in Dirty Dancing. You don't know SHIT. Blond women HATE ethnics. Half the profiles on Tinder says "No ethnics"

You're not telling me anything. I live in Scandinavia and I half the dudes i know are blond and have all had many blond girlfriends and are now married with kids. JFL at your ethnic cope. JFL JFL JFL.

Every 13 year old girl swooned over Swayze in Dirty Dancing. You don't know SHIT. Blond women HATE ethnics. Half the profiles on Tinder says "No ethnics"
yeah cos that's all they can have. I'm not talking about ethnics, just give them a choice between a white guy with brown hair or a blond dude and see what they prefer.

He's good, but no Hollywood dude will ever match prime Pitt or prime Redford.

I remember when that movie Sleepers came out, and I had to do this Chemistry project with these super prime class Stacies, wasn't allowed to do it with friends because I fucked with the clock and my friend lit up a cigarette in class previous lesson.

Anyway all these foids (were like 12-13) talked about for an hour was how they got so wet about Pitt in that movie, thinking about all the shit the evil priest did to him.

This was JB foids, IN THE FUCKING 90s, which were way less degenerate, especially young people. When and where I was growing up teen pregnancy and divorce were still fucking scandalous, and these foids were talking now they played with themselves thinking of PRIME (prettier than Fight Club or Troy) Pitt

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and BonesAndHarmony
yeah cos that's all they can have. I'm not talking about ethnics, just give them a choice between a white guy with brown hair or a blond dude and see what they prefer.
They'll pick whoever is best looking. It's well known the ideal is white guy with black or brown hair and blue eyes which is coincidentally a very common pheno in Scandinavia. Besides what you ethnics think of as blond is some yellow haired half albino guy with light yellow eyebrows which is kind of rare pheno even still those guys seem to do very well for themselves.

Turbomanlet in 2020

They'll pick whoever is best looking. It's well known the ideal is white guy with black or brown hair and blue eyes which is coincidentally a very common pheno in Scandinavia. Besides what you ethnics think of as blond is some yellow haired half albino guy with light yellow eyebrows which is kind of rare pheno even still those guys seem to do very well for themselves.
yes and brown hair is better looking. Blond = low t feminine. This is why you country is infested with imigrants and your men do nothing

Swayze was God

yes and brown hair is better looking. Blond = low t feminine. This is why you country is infested with imigrants and your men do nothing
You ethnics sure are giga copers. Blond nordic gods mog any ethnic in the world

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and MogTheMogger
Cope. Italians, Greeks, Spaniards and Portuguese are filled with ethnic manlets. Take a look at the TV show Sopranos. That's what "med" men look like.
THIS is what most blond men look like (Dirty blond pheno)

If you are talking real blond men It's the Dude from Sons of Anarchy

Or that dude from VIkings

Or gigamogger Dolph

Gods compared to small shit skin brown eyed ethnics.

Cope. Italians, Greeks, Spaniards and Portuguese are filled with ethnic manlets. Take a look at the TV show Sopranos. That's what "med" men look like.
View attachment 624653
View attachment 624654

View attachment 624655
View attachment 624658
Or gigamogger Dolph
View attachment 624659

just cherrypick theory. Now paint their hair brown and you'll see what women prefer. It's over if you don't have this pheno:

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
He has the same fucked up chest as me

Life fuel tbh

dude kinda looks like Marlon Texiera ngl

View attachment 624653
View attachment 624654

View attachment 624655
View attachment 624658
Or gigamogger Dolph
View attachment 624659

you just took the bait son jfl.

Gigacope
Girls like blondes too, coloring outside of being ethnic or ginger is 150% cope
I have dark brown hair so don’t try to pretend that I’m the coper.

Way I see it you’re either dark brown haired and coping that that means you mog when in reality you need BONES, or you’re self hating blonde pretending that it’s your blonde hair making girls despise you instead of the real culprit: your lack of bones

Gigacope
Girls like blondes too, coloring outside of being ethnic or ginger is 150% cope
I have dark brown hair so don’t try to pretend that I’m the coper.

Way I see it you’re either dark brown haired and coping that that means you mog when in reality you need BONES, or you’re self hating blonde pretending that it’s your blonde hair making girls despise you instead of the real culprit: your lack of bones
"coloring" you mean just the hair right? Or do you really think dark eyebrows(might even be more important than hair) and light eyes don't matter?
JFL if you don't think the guy on the left has waay more sex appeal

WOMEN HATE LIGHT HAIR, blonde looks feminine, light ginger is a death sentence. Women prefer men with dark hair, specially white women. And if they ever say they prefer blond, it's probably dirty blond.

• +1
"coloring" you mean just the hair right? Or do you really think dark eyebrows(might even be more important than hair) and light eyes don't matter?
JFL if you don't think the guy on the left has waay more sex appeal
View attachment 640287
WOMEN HATE LIGHT HAIR, blonde looks feminine, light ginger is a death sentence. Women prefer men with dark hair, specially white women. And if they ever say they prefer blond, it's probably dirty blond.

You’re coping so pathetically hard.
Outside of being ETHNIC or being GINGER, coloring is NEVER a death sentence and it’s always down to the preference of the girl (I’ve already touched on this in other threads, there’s two types of girls: ones that like familiar and ones that like exotic. Blonde girl that likes familiar wants a blond guy. Blonde girl exotic wants dark hair. That’s how it works, not up for debate. Guarantee you’ve met plenty of stacies already who follow this rule.)

Massive difference between features that are “ideal” or mass appeal and DEATH SENTENCE. A feature not having absolute objective mass appeal does not automatically mean that it is a death sentence.

Anyway bones bones bones BONES. Blond chads fuck girls that say “i really like black hair teehee” every day and vise versa.

You’re ugly because of your bones not your blond hair, coper. Or on the flip side, I’m destroying your cope that you had “one good feature :)” in your dark hair.

You’re coping so pathetically hard.
Outside of being ETHNIC or being GINGER, coloring is NEVER a death sentence and it’s always down to the preference of the girl (I’ve already touched on this in other threads, there’s two types of girls: ones that like familiar and ones that like exotic. Blonde girl that likes familiar wants a blond guy. Blonde girl exotic wants dark hair. That’s how it works, not up for debate. Guarantee you’ve met plenty of stacies already who follow this rule.)

Massive difference between features that are “ideal” or mass appeal and DEATH SENTENCE. A feature not having absolute objective mass appeal does not automatically mean that it is a death sentence.

Anyway bones bones bones BONES. Blond chads fuck girls that say “i really like black hair teehee” every day and vise versa.

You’re ugly because of your bones not your blond hair, coper. Or on the flip side, I’m destroying your cope that you had “one good feature :)” in your dark hair.
"That's how it works, it's not up for debate" It's unfathomable that someone could say that without any evidence to back up all their claims. Low IQ minds really work in a different way

• +1
"That's how it works, it's not up for debate" It's unfathomable that someone could say that without any evidence to back up all their claims. Low IQ minds really work in a different way
Lol the evidence is seeing blond chads every single day fuck stacies, don’t even try to pretend you don’t know any.

Jesus christ imagine pretending those don’t exist just so you can cope that blond hair is a death sentence, and then actually having the audacity to call someone ELSE low IQ like you’re not a monkey

Is blond hair the number one in mass appeal? Probably not. Although it may be if we count what ethnic girls like, then by sheer numbers it probably is. Is blond hair a death sentence? Absolutely not and you’re a drooling retard downie for even beginning to try to suggest this you subhuman coper

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
Lol the evidence is seeing blond chads every single day fuck stacies, don’t even try to pretend you don’t know any.

Jesus christ imagine pretending those don’t exist just so you can cope that blond hair is a death sentence, and then actually having the audacity to call someone ELSE low IQ like you’re not a monkey

Is blond hair the number one in mass appeal? Probably not. Although it may be if we count what ethnic girls like, then by sheer numbers it probably is. Is blond hair a death sentence? Absolutely not and you’re a drooling retard downie for even beginning to try to suggest this you subhuman coper
submit your essay to goodreads.com/

• +1