10/10 jaw, warrior skull

Mogger Launtner

View attachment 182EEE91-6579-43C2-83D9-2318B75FD9EF.webp

5”10

Compact midface, hunter eyes, god tier aesthetic female gaze physique

moggert pattinson

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
There was a big debate when the first movie aired whether who was better looking. Unfortunately Lautner has descended big time

• +1
Reactions: Absi
There was a big debate when the first movie aired whether who was better looking. Unfortunately Lautner has descended big time
Yeah i remember the "team edward vs team jacob" debate made by school girls Jfl

Probably one of the first "mog battles" in the internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham and andy9432
Launtner didnt even need to descend he doesnt have any irreversible failos hes just descended through being fat and bald

Launtner didnt even need to descend he doesnt have any irreversible failos hes just descended through being fat and bald
He let himself go, but thats what the comfy complacent life does when he made it. No wonder he struggles with mental issues

Recessed maxilla cuck pattinson gets mogged to suicide
honestly i think launtner is higher smv, im watching twilight right now and he mogs dellisola in some scenes

But no longevity for that baldcel sadly

Lautner doesn't really have good bones, so he only looks good at low BF. Once he gets in normal bf range, he looks bloated.

He let himself go, but thats what the comfy complacent life does when he made it. No wonder he struggles with mental issues
Soon to ascend again IMO. Surprised its taken him so long to try and start looking good again

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Lautner doesn't really have good bones, so he only looks good at low BF. Once he gets in normal bf range, he looks bloated.
Brow ridge mogger. Looks insane at low BF and not bald

Looks shit now but hes like 25-30% body fat, he could easily get it down and mog again

Soon to ascend again IMO. Surprised its taken him so long to try and start looking good again
i think he finally came to the realisation it was about his looks, the bluepill is strong in celebrities

i think he finally came to the realisation it was about his looks, the bluepill is strong in celebrities
Yeah hopefully he minoxes that hairline and loses weight hes very

• +1
Reactions: andy9432