Paul Coceanig vs Walline for Bimax

F

fountainxxx

Iron
I am on the fence between Dr. Walline from LA com and Dr. Coceanig from Profilo. All I know so far is that a lot of people would vote for Walline all the way because of his consistent positive results. Dr. Coceanig seems to have much negative association but he seems to offer a very maximized result for a jaw expansion. Walline, on the other hand, have an eye for aesthetics and harmony so I might just get a result that is way less then I would like it to be.

The only concern right now is that there are so many talks about Paul Coceanig not being able to deliver like he advertise as well as the negative post-op care. If there is anyone who has been operated by him, could you please let me see your results and your opinions?
Also if you know somebody who has been a patient of Dr. Coceanig, how did you think of their result, and how do they feel about it?

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeTwink420
Do you have 100k for Coceancig? Lol

Are you just asking for information or are you rooting for him?

I only had a consult with Coceancig. Experienced and smart. Nobody achieves the same level of customisation as he does, although arguably many great European surgeons can produce similar results for cheaper. Main concern with him is that he may overadvance your jaw, but he defo considers aesthetics.

LACOMS seems very functional-focussed.

I’d recommend you consult both and some European surgeons, Pagnoni, Raffaini etc.

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeTwink420
The thing for me about dr. Coceanig is that he has stopped posting any results recently. I see a lot of 3d planning videos going on in his youtube channel but none actual operated results have been recorded. He seems to have a streak of genius and does experiment on different approaches for something new. However, although it seems like a progressive way, i do not want to end up being a guinea pig for that.

Judging by just the 3d planning alone, the movements are drastic and transformation will be significant and so it feels like you get back every penny you paid for. But sometimes it is not all about the max that you want that leads to a favorable result but something along the line of harmonizing with your base structure that you need and so not having the before and after available for the approaches like "the 5 piece mandibles and 3 piece maxilla" is not very assuring for me. This is a life changing thing (for the better or worse), the amount of expansion ties into the amount of damage done to the body(all done in one session which pose of question of health related issues following the post-op period); hence, I really need to see if it is worth the shot.
And btw, some 1 star ratings said that post-op patient care service isn't all that great over there when things go south which adds onto my worries.

decide for yourself.