Pay me and i will morph you into a chad.

FutureAestheticMale

FutureAestheticMale

Banned
I do many sessions I can show you my youtube channel. I enjoy my work and practice jt is a delicacy fkr me.

I can make you leanmaxxed too and chad or htm in a achievable way. Message me or pod pics here for a consultation Tha k u

• JFL
Reactions: rooman
I do many sessions I can show you my youtube channel. I enjoy my work and practice jt is a delicacy fkr me.

I can make you leanmaxxed too and chad or htm in a achievable way. Message me or pod pics here for a consultation Tha k u
how much money lol?

u transformed a sub 4 into a ltn in ur other post congrats

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 25323 and Deleted member 21403
why tf would i pay for this

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
u transformed a sub 4 into a ltn in ur other post congrats
3390148 mee
FaceApp 1683154147451

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25323
JFL at Retards giving free money to this Obese Sandnigger

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and Deleted member 25323
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and FutureAestheticMale
some guys are chads underneath there messy lives and dont know it maybe they need to morph with this guy

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
of course the image has some flaws but this is a normal interpretation/guess of how i might look

• +1
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
of course the image has some flaws but this is a normal interpretation/guess of how i might look
Look up snake diet on YouTube. Fastest way to lose fat.

• Love it
Htm. Especially if he had abs also and dressed like a gym bro zoomer aesthetics
ok kid lol u dont know what a htn is, a htn is a good looking guy whos attractive to women, just doesnt have striking features

I’ll do it for free. Post it here. I don’t do DMs

@Ekil73_YT would u say this morph of weighloss @FutureAestheticMale made for me is near htn? of course its not the real thing but just try to see it as an actual person
Meeeeeee

• +1
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and Deleted member 1901
8B4C6270 C960 4B3F B609 589FE3895AFB

Can’t undo the autistic stare shitty lighting but try thus. You also need to lose weight

• JFL
I think the problem is your face is too wide or too short likely bc of weight, or genetics. as far as I know you can’t easily fix this if it’s genetic. Modified it a bit. How old are you? Your face might get less wide /longer as you grow

B4917CB6 80E8 413C 999B 4AB3852C2765

Last edited:
  • +1

This is what the face app is for lol initiate ‘Hollywood 4’ filter

I think the problem is your face is too wide or too short likely bc of weight, or genetics. as far as I know you can’t easily fix this if it’s genetic. Modified it a bit. How old are you? Your face might get less wide /longer as you grow

View attachment 2182273
im 16 good sir

Yeah your lower jaw doesn’t look fully developed yet so you look your age, give it like 4-5 years, it will probably get longer.
nice very good to hear

Yeah your lower jaw doesn’t look fully developed yet so you look your age, give it like 4-5 years, it will probably get longer.
would u say id look htn in hs if i lost weight?

• So Sad

View attachment 2182273
I told him to mew

You're Literally An Obese Sandnigger , Stfu Retard
You're the most toxic user here Bruh no one here wants you in this thread . Lot of supportive people in here. U can leav. Rather be a sandnigger than a white mayo cuck like u faggot ur women leave u for us