Paying For a Girl's Date

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I finally told my mom I went studying with a Chinese girl (I didn't mention any romantic stuff I only told her since I got my grade for the test back and she keeps track of my grades because if I don't do well then no Japan trip).

She got upset with me I didn't pay for her coffee when we were out together and she said next time we go out studying I need to buy her coffee.

Thoughts?

she said next time we go out studying I need to buy her coffee.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL X 9999999999999999 TIMES

SHE'S TRYING TO CUCK YOU

PROCEED TO SPIT ON HER

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Youngcell, Deleted member 206 and 4 others
No don't pay for shit unless you're in a relationship. Some girls use guys for free meals

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD, Youngcell, Deleted member 206 and 5 others
No don't pay for shit unless you're in a relationship. Some girls use guys for free meals

This place is expensive too (I brought her to a café only rich Asians frequent). My medium vanilla latte was almost $6.

IMG 6217

When I'm in Japan I need to show these ricegirls my nature as a freespirited American by screwing the cucked norms and not paying for anything.

I would recommend if you can afford it and are interested in her, foids are attracted by signs showing your ability to provide and willingness to provide your resource in her (it is a primal thing, it is dumb, but it does have an effect). It can backfire in a gold digger trying to use you but if she isn't too narcissistic she should normally feel like she owes you something which eventually should lead to sexual consent(part of the equation in the exchange) or willingness to enter in a relationship if the interest is there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
You’re right. Even my mom expects me to pay on dates lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
She wants you to pay and you didn't even fucc? Women pay for Chad's dinner, not even joking. She's trying to betabuxx you.

• +1
Reactions: spark, Never_Began, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Wait,

So is your mom mad that you didnt buy the girl coffee, or is the girl mad that you didnt buy her coffee?

• +1
Wait,

So is your mom mad that you didnt buy the girl coffee, or is the girl mad that you didnt buy her coffee?

Maybe both since this dumb chink hasn't really spoken to me since.

I might've done it but she gave me some IODs on the drive to the place so that changed everything.

when i was in middle school my gf didnt have enough money to pay for some shit at the mall and i payed the remaining amount for her. she broke up w me the day after lmao. im never giving a female anything ever again unless i plan on taking it away or somethin

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Zesto
Often times things are social norms because there is a truthful underlying biological reason for it.

Years ago I met a stunning Indian girl in the street and got talking to her. Upshot is we went out for a meal the following night.

I had every intention of paying, but she spend the whole meal bragging about what an empowering woman she is and how she's won this award and that award and how she speaks at events for women in business etc.

So I totally let her pick up the check. I felt it would be chauvinistic not to.

That's not to say I'm not the chivalrous type. Had a brief fling with a Taiwanese girl a few years ago, she came from a very conservative family and kept saying things like "we mustn't, this is wrong, oh my god yes yes" - that type. Then one night I got a bit overzealous and the condom broke. She was totally freaked out. Like a true gentleman I offered to pay for the morning after pill. She refused and said "I don't know what I do yet." Never saw her again, that was enough for her.

• +1
I would've asked her to help me revise my midterm since the prof gave us an option to turn it in a revised copy but I was like naw and I'm going to have the prof herself help me after class.

This dumb chink should've prepared me the way she did considering she got a 99. It's her fault I got an 84.5 but thankfully I got a chance to correct this now.
Had a brief fling with a Taiwanese

@TaCopineEstMoche

Tasty

Oooh how did you meet her?

ROCfus are pretty qt.

I would've asked her to help me revise my midterm since the prof gave us an option to turn it in a revised copy but I was like naw and I'm going to have the prof herself help me after class.

This dumb chink should've prepared me the way she did considering she got a 99. It's her fault I got an 84.5 but thankfully I got a chance to correct this now.

@TaCopineEstMoche

View attachment 3377

Oooh how did you meet her?

ROCfus are pretty qt.
I was helping a friend with his Christmas market stall and these two Asian girls stopped by and we got to joking and flirting (like we did with all female customers). TBH I didn't think I'd gotten anywhere with her and didn't ask for her number, but after I left apparently she came back and asked for mine! She also had some traditional Taiwanese gift for me, something in a little cloth baggie (which unfortunately I lost before I got home). So I called her up later and we got to talking and went out, fucked at her place on the first date! I still have a look at her Facebook every now and then b/c she's so hot. Works in web design now and is probably pounded by artistic beta types on a regular basis.
Btw it's worth knowing that Asian women can be a bit cold and unfeeling, depending on their upbringing and culture. I actually just last May got out of a 5 year relationship (dumped) with a Chinese American girl whom I loved very much, and it's only over the last couple of months that I've been able to look back and realize how cold she was in many ways. In terms of not having a lot of empathy for others.

Last edited:
  • +1
tell her to fuck off
bitches want equality? they can pay their own way.

[QUOTE="Zesto, post: 52354, member: 19"
I might've done it but she gave me some IODs on the drive to the place so that changed everything.[/QUOTE]
What kind of IODs? Words cannot express how jealous I am of you my dude.

[QUOTE="Zesto, post: 52354, member: 19"
I might've done it but she gave me some IODs on the drive to the place so that changed everything.
What kind of IODs? Words cannot express how jealous I am of you my dude.[/QUOTE]

She brought up a new movie coming about and when I asked her if she wanted to see it she got disgusted thinking I meant with me and said something like "Oh no!" and was really horrified.

Everything else but that went well though. I didn't even mean it that way, I just meant if it was a movie she'd want to see herself.

Are you actually of the belief that Japanese girls will be all over you when you go there?

• +1
and why do you have this hope? Like what are the reasons?

And what are you going to do if you turnt out to be wrong.

I believe I am J-PopMaxxed.

Meaning I look like a soft, skinny prettyboy that western women hate but what Asian girls prefer.

If I turn out to be wrong since I'll be in Japan it'll be easy to get a ticket to Cebu City or Pattaya and then I can return to come home from Tokyo with my return ticket.

I believe I am J-PopMaxxed.

Meaning I look like a soft, skinny prettyboy that western women hate but what Asian girls prefer.

If I turn out to be wrong since I'll be in Japan it'll be easy to get a ticket to Cebu City or Pattaya and then I can return to come home from Tokyo with my return ticket.

Lets say you're an 7.5/10 in Japan.

Even 7.5/10s here in the west dont get women thrown at them lol. Like yh, you can get girls, but its not like they all line up bent over ready to be fucked. Japensese girls are even more conservative, maybe you'll do better in Japan, but I think you'll be dissapointed.

PM and pics so I can msg u what to expect

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
If it's something tiny (like $2 on an ine cream, or $1 for a fucking smoothie etc) then it's not worth puffing your chest and getting all bent out of shape over. No, if doesn't mean you 'betabuxed' if you got laid - no girl is taking your dick just cos you bought a coffee/ice cream/whatever.

If we're talking something like dinner at a restaurant, pay half, that's it. Although these sort of first dates suck, you're much better off doing something cheap and casual.
She wants you to pay and you didn't even fucc? Women pay for Chad's dinner, not even joking. She's trying to betabuxx you.

This is absolute horseshit, don't believe a word of it. The best you'll ever get regularly, even as a Chad, is a girl paying 50/50 on the first date.

Last edited:
  • +1
Make her pay for you tbh

• +1
Lets say you're an 7.5/10 in Japan.

Even 7.5/10s here in the west dont get women thrown at them lol. Like yh, you can get girls, but its not like they all line up bent over ready to be fucked. Japensese girls are even more conservative, maybe you'll do better in Japan, but I think you'll be dissapointed.

PM and pics so I can msg u what to expect

I most likely am.

I've sent my pics enough, the trip has been made. I'm going all in.

Jabami.Yumeko.full.2183678.png

I will of course be posting updates.

I also don't want to be a slayer, I'm fine with just a regular ol' ascension.

when i was in middle school my gf didnt have enough money to pay for some shit at the mall and i payed the remaining amount for her. she broke up w me the day after lmao. im never giving a female anything ever again unless i plan on taking it away or somethin
looooooooooool this can't be real. the next day ?

• +1
I most likely am.

I've sent my pics enough, the trip has been made. I'm going all in.

Jabami.Yumeko.full.2183678.png

I will of course be posting updates.

I also don't want to be a slayer, I'm fine with just a regular ol' ascension.
When you go to Japan make sure to take lots of pics of Akihabara. My dad used to work around there but he only has one picture.

• +1
Your mother believes that your only hope is betabux, so of course she wants you to pay. Paying for coffee once is fine though. If she makes you pay her coffee again, then she is probably using you though.

You should never betabux imo, unless you have lots of money and can afford spending some on women before you get to fuck them.

• +1
Never pay for a girl's half when you're dating her. NEVER. In a relationship it's fine from time to time, since you basically do each other favours all the time.

• +1
Your mother believes that your only hope is betabux, so of course she wants you to pay. Paying for coffee once is fine though. If she makes you pay her coffee again, then she is probably using you though.

You should never betabux imo, unless you have lots of money and can afford spending some on women before you get to fuck them.

Yes my mother has indicated this to me before when she told me things will be different for me when I start working.

I never told her I'm incel or complained or anything I just told her once I'm feeling lonely at my college.

Happy10