Paying Jaw hacks (real name Ronald Ead) 85 bucks for a one on one better be worth it :(

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Do you guys think this is worth it for advice about MSE?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: randomvanish, Anchor_Ship and Fgsfds
no it isnt

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 11126
Bro just go on jawsurgeryforum or ask trusted users here instead of wasting 80 bu ks, as its free

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, angloidcel, Lars and 3 others
Bro just go on jawsurgeryforum or ask trusted users here instead of wasting 80 bu ks, as its free
80 bucks is a drop in the bucket though tbh. I mean all in all this will be 3,000-5,000 anyways so dropping 80 bucks for decent advice seems like nothing comparable.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, oldcelloser and Deleted member 19551
Please post some names if you know any
just open a thread about your questions or use the search bar bro people will help just be annoying theory

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
No. Ronald is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, therocky, Deleted member 19064 and 2 others
Ask me questions, I know the basics of MSE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 11126

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and varbrah
i read the title as "paying jew hacks" :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Agendum, varbrah and 1 other person
title sounds gay ngl

OP you're fucking retarded ngl

I spend that much on gas every 2 weeks now :(
2 weeks of gas > literally lighting the money on fire by giving to a retard online that not only destroyed his face but is equipped with enough arrogance and greed to ruin others' faces too

9mmsfx contacts are like 500 usd, and you had 1/5 of that almost and it would've ascended you far more than any palate expansion would

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, oldcelloser, varbrah and 1 other person
Ronald Ead is a chad and a looksmax legend

• +1
Reactions: BetaGayFace2 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
it ain't my nigga just post your face here :feelshmm:

gee should I pay $100 - $200 for an online consult with an actual ortho like Ting or should I pay $85 for advice from a guy who royally fucked his own teeth by his own admission

• +1
Reactions: varbrah
You might need MSDO if you get MSE. However, practically no one offers MSDO anywhere

I agree Ronald is an idiot

how much did Ronald Ead expand his jaw (mm)? it seems like alot...im curious to try it out...i need to try it out too cause i need 30 mm of enlargement

Fuck it, I’ll do it for free before leaving the forum, make it short though, tell me what you have and I’ll tell you what you need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
How is he an idiot?
just look at him what he is doing first he ruined his mouth with agga lmao, the mse didnt work the best it gave him some assymetry but ok it was successful, overall he doesn't have any special knowledge, what he knows you can learn yourself by reading books and scientific papers that you get online + you will understand it way more.

Fuck it, I’ll do it for free before leaving the forum, make it short though, tell me what you have and I’ll tell you what you need
I mainly just wanted advice where the best ortho providers were near me. And how I can tell if they are credible

I mainly just wanted advice where the best ortho providers were near me. And how I can tell if they are credible
Oh it doesn’t matter, if they are orthodontists who do MSE then that’s more than good enough. At the end of the day all you’re doing is lengthening your face horizontally as much as you want and then realigning the teeth for whatever it is you want afterwards.