PCT eyebrows paired with slight NCT is such a cool look

jellyfish101

jellyfish101

Platinum
Call me a coper but no joke I think this is one of the most aesthetic combos. Gives an uninterested but predatory look.
41907E72 4B8F 44C3 A5EC 7CAEDB56CFC0
7ABFCA76 EEC8 4278 B17F 3D15B029F359

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, AlwaysHaveQuestions, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Both of them have a neutral canthal tilt.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 4416, kuroro and 7 others
Also good brow bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and jellyfish101
It’s neutral you just can’t see their lateral canthus cuz it’s covered by their lashes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 10987
You need so many things to pull off that look it's not even funny.

As a (weak) proof, you selected two males among the 0.01% upper percentage of good-looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and RecessedPrettyboy
Its contrast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and jellyfish101
No
You need so many things to pull off that look it's not even funny.

As a (weak) proof, you selected two males among the 0.01% upper percentage of good-looking.
Not saying it looks better on everyone, just saying that in isolation I personally prefer these kind of eyes to say PCT eyebrows with PCT eyes.

It's cope, good brows just distract from nct like an optical illusion. I was chadliteish and slayed in my 20s, had exactly what you're describing (with more nct than either of those two but better eyebrows) and would constantly get compliments on my eyebrows, sometimes my eyelashes, but never my eyes.

Actually now that I think about it girls I was already dating would compliment my eyes, but I never got random compliments like I did for other shit. My 2 good friends with slayer eyes did

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jellyfish101
It's cope, good brows just distract from nct like an optical illusion. I was chadliteish and slayed in my 20s, had exactly what you're describing (with more nct than either of those two but better eyebrows) and would constantly get compliments on my eyebrows, sometimes my eyelashes, but never my eyes.

Actually now that I think about it girls I was already dating would compliment my eyes, but I never got random compliments like I did for other shit. My 2 good friends with slayer eyes did
Yah, don’t think it’s necessarily a better combo than classic slayer eyes, but personally I just think that on the right face it can be a net positive rather than the net negative that NCT eye usually are.

Also guess it just supports the theory that eyebrows make the eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Cope

• +1
Reactions: jellyfish101
I'm thinking that the eyebrow tilt should match the canthus tilt in the eyes