PCT is so important on women it's brutal

No, it was only women. Its like how only dudes worship barrett
No one gave a fuck what women liked back then jfl she's not this big because muh femalegaze in the 50s bro

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
I feel like people in this thread have PCT as their only decent quality and are subhuman otherwise so they cope by overrating its importance jfl!
forevercoping. everything matters and eyes are afcourse giga important. nct is brutal failo and you cant disprove it.

forevercoping. everything matters and eyes are afcourse giga important. nct is brutal failo and you cant disprove it.
You can have NCT eyes and be a mogger. You don't agree? Because there are plenty such examples including Hexum and me.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You can have NCT eyes and be a mogger. You don't agree? Because there are plenty such examples including Hexum and me.
I already told you he has PCT, around 2 to 3 degrees. Yes there are moggers with NCT, but one failo doesnt kill you completely. I literally see one frauded pic of your avi Im not gonna say my opinion on your looks.

I already told you he has PCT, around 2 to 3 degrees. Yes there are moggers with NCT, but one failo doesnt kill you completely. I literally see one frauded pic of your avi Im not gonna say my opinion on your looks.
Most people here would say Hexum has NCT. Most people here told me I have NCT. Most people here think every other guy posting his pic has NCT.

So when discussing NCT on this forum you cannot raise/lower the bar to a point even Hexum doesn't have NCT.

I'm pming u an unfrauded mirror selfie.

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
Most people here would say Hexum has NCT. Most people here told me I have NCT. Most people here think every other guy posting his pic has NCT.

So when discussing NCT on this forum you cannot raise/lower the bar to a point even Hexum doesn't have NCT.

I'm pming u an unfrauded mirror selfie.
Canthal tilt isnt an opinion, you can fairly easily measure it with a program yourself. Just google it. Just eyeing it, I can clearly see Hexum has Slight PCT, not ideal. When you have slight PCT the eyes can easily appear droopy when looking down, so people just say NCT. But NCT eyes obviously look far worse looking down.

Between both eyes you average prob around -2 degrees so very slight NCT. You also need to keep in mind that ideal canthal tilt is different for each race. Arabs def have less PCT than whites, so the ideal changes from atleast 5 degrees to something less, making your eyes less of a failo than others would think.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: User49 and Blackgymmax
your left eye is much more negative than right btw. right is neutral or +1

Canthal tilt isnt an opinion, you can fairly easily measure it with a program yourself. Just google it. Just eyeing it, I can clearly see Hexum has Slight PCT, not ideal. When you have slight PCT the eyes can easily appear droopy when looking down, so people just say NCT. But NCT eyes obviously look far worse looking down.

Between both eyes you average prob around -2 degrees so very slight NCT. You also need to keep in mind that ideal canthal tilt is different for each race. Arabs def have less PCT than whites, so the ideal changes from atleast 5 degrees to something less, making your eyes less of a failo than others would think.
smart smart. TRUE nct is a hard death blow. 1 degree pct looks like nct but it doesnt register like that to foids. Not great but not horrible like real nct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
It's literally one of the most if not the most important facial feature.

all-about-canthal-tilt-with-photoshop-examples-v0-2zovk6cdcue91.jpg

Brutal eyepill
I think she's more attractive on the 2nd on the right

smart smart. TRUE nct is a hard death blow. 1 degree pct looks like nct but it doesnt register like that to foids. Not great but not horrible like real nct
Not death though there are gl guys with it but yeah its a big failo.

My only halo

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
It doesn't matter if the woman is actually attractive.

Very impoertant but compact midface is importanter.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Lots of hot women have NCT.

PCT isn’t very important for females.