PDO threads for compact eye area

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

DMs open for custom looksmaxing protocols/coaching
Let's be completely honest - if your eye area doesn't have a downturned elongated medial canthus and low set dense brows with a positive tilt such as below, you can barely be considered a homo sapiens atp

Now, achieving this look is close to impossible since most oculoplastic surgeons are shit at their job - and this attempt probably won't work as planned - but here are some theoretical designs to improve the area nonetheless

Medial canthus

Eyebrows

PFL

Keep in mind the issue we're trying to improve here isn't UEE - in fact, uee can easily be solved by applying botox in the frontalis muscle:

Before;

After;

What we're actually trying to lower here is the supratarsal fold/crease in the orbital region - this part, which still has some exposure even after botox use

Negative hooding also contributes to greater exposure of the crease, which gives the brows a more high-set look - exactly what we're trying to avoid

I'll report back with results from these designs in a couple weeks

Daily reminder that this is your competition, true hardmaxxers;

Attachments

• 1727201621311.png
    1727201621311.png
    97 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, SteveRogers, Eiei and 17 others
jfl does the cutting actually work for downturned elongated medial canthus? i will do it right now

• +1
Reactions: aber and skkrrrtcantdo
Is it safe to apply threads periorbitally below the eyebrow and above the eyelid? Could you somehow pierce your eyeball?

Yeah, the results will be super minimal. Even top PDO thread enthusiasts like Orc will say that it won't really do much. Just look at Clavicular he did all those PDO threads, and they didn’t work. I have done them as well and I can say they don't really work.

• +1
Reactions: aber and SteveRogers
bro wtf is the guy doing in the video

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, iblamepheno1 and PsychoH
i have great eyebrow setness but how do i achieve better canthus with pdo nigger

Bookmarked ❤️

Last edited:
@enchanted_elixir @Gaygymmaxx @Clavicular @Orc @SteveRogers @Seth Walsh @Timmy @Gengar @AscendingHero @emeraldglass @BucketCrab @Cope @pneumocystosis

Do you think icing the upper eye lids will increase hooding

• JFL
Reactions: starvemaxxing, inceltriad78 and FUE Mogger
So what are you gonna do exactly?

@enchanted_elixir @Gaygymmaxx @Clavicular @Orc @SteveRogers @Seth Walsh @Timmy @Gengar @AscendingHero @emeraldglass @BucketCrab @Cope @pneumocystosis
Missing someone there bud

jfl does the cutting actually work for downturned elongated medial canthus? i will do it right now
No results able to confirm that yet
Is it safe to apply threads periorbitally below the eyebrow and above the eyelid? Could you somehow pierce your eyeball?
It's safe but obviously you need to be very careful when applying close to the region
Yeah, the results will be super minimal. Even top PDO thread enthusiasts like Orc will say that it won't really do much. Just look at Clavicular he did all those PDO threads, and they didn’t work. I have done them as well and I can say they don't really work.
That is true, but I do reckon applying them multiple times after they dissolve could yield better results, after all the collagen increase only starts to fade 1-3 years after
bro wtf is the guy doing in the video
Increasing medial canthus length

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and CoreSchizo
Let's be completely honest - if your eye area doesn't have a downturned elongated medial canthus and low set dense brows with a positive tilt such as below, you can barely be considered a homo sapiens atp

View attachment 3195659
View attachment 3195711
View attachment 3195717

Now, achieving this look is close to impossible since most oculoplastic surgeons are shit at their job - and this attempt probably won't work as planned - but here are some theoretical designs to improve the area nonetheless

Medial canthus

View attachment 3195753

Eyebrows

View attachment 3195770

PFL

View attachment 3195778

Keep in mind the issue we're trying to improve here isn't UEE - in fact, uee can easily be solved by applying botox in the frontalis muscle:

Before;
View attachment 3195784

After;
View attachment 3195787

What we're actually trying to lower here is the supratarsal fold/crease in the orbital region - this part, which still has some exposure even after botox use

View attachment 3195802
View attachment 3195809

Negative hooding also contributes to greater exposure of the crease, which gives the brows a more high-set look - exactly what we're trying to avoid

View attachment 3195851
your ratio of 1:2 reps despite having some of the best threads this forum has is all the proof of rep farmers we need.

View attachment 3195659
View attachment 3195711
View attachment 3195717

Medial canthus

View attachment 3195753

Eyebrows

View attachment 3195770

PFL

View attachment 3195778

Before;
View attachment 3195784

After;
View attachment 3195787

View attachment 3195802
View attachment 3195809

View attachment 3195851
I can't really tell what the 'true hard maxxer' is doing. Is he just pulling the skin down or something. Doesn't look clear.

@NZb6Air What's your opinion on this matter of DIY cutting to lengthen the medial canthus?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Idk thats why im asking bro
I think it might lead to epiphora since the medial canthus is responsible for the drainage of tears through the lacrimal system.

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
Unrealistic results
Not at all, lol

Do you think icing the upper eye lids will increase hooding
idk
So what are you gonna do exactly?
Read the thread
Missing someone there bud
Tag them
Any way to do it then? surgery for example?
Cantho
I can't really tell what the 'true hard maxxer' is doing. Is he just pulling the skin down or something. Doesn't look clear.
Downturning medial canthus through forcing the skin w the knife
Wouldn't it just heal through scar formation?
I mean, possibly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Snowskinned, ryuken, sb23 and 1 other person
Not at all, lol

View attachment 3195909

idk

Read the thread

Tag them

Cantho

I mean, possibly
Elaborate on canthoplasty bro, are the results permanent? price? are there any risks? and what age can you do it and which doctors would be good

Not at all, lol

View attachment 3195909

idk

Read the thread

Tag them

Cantho

I mean, possibly
I mean the medial canthus is rich in blood which if you plan on lengthening it via cutting it, then you'd need meticulous surgical planning and execution to even perform it successfully. You'd probably need tissue grafting, careful suturing and maybe even the use of tissue expanders, so at that point I think performing a DIY canthoplasty would be more feasible than to cut it. And again, assuming the procedure goes well, you can't guarantee aesthetic results due to the risk of scars forming as I previously mentioned.

• +1
Cut your eyes you mean?

Cut your eyes you mean?
Elaborate on canthoplasty bro, are the results permanent? price? are there any risks? and what age can you do it and which doctors would be good

• Hmm...
Reactions: castizo
why are you not considered contributor? You are really prompt with your answers and always post good threads. Pardon me if im dick eating too much.

why are you not considered contributor? You are really prompt with your answers and always post good threads. Pardon me if im dick eating too much.
Was mod and contributor in 2023, but I went offline for almost a year

• +1
Reactions: sb23, Clavicular and ryuken
he had the contributor title but it expired and was one of the staff at some point

• +1
Reactions: sb23
@Orc , How safe is it to do pdo threads above the eyelid and below the eyeball in the upper periorbital region? Can you pierce the eyeball and go blind?

@Orc , How safe is it to do pdo threads above the eyelid and below the eyeball in the upper periorbital region? Can you pierce the eyeball and go blind?
@Clavicular @SteveRogers @i_love_roosters did them and are fine, just be careful when applying anything close to your eyes and you should be good

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, sb23 and ryuken
can it be improved through medial canthoplasty?

• +1
@Clavicular @SteveRogers @i_love_roosters did them and are fine, just be careful when applying anything close to your eyes and you should be good
They all have hooding already.

How possible is it to apply PDO threads there with a highly exposed upper eyeball due to death tier hooding like this:

Would not be worth the risks at all imo. I’ve used PDO’s in lips and nasal folds and results were so minimal. So nevermind sticking them near your eyes

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
They all have hooding already.

How possible is it to apply PDO threads there with a highly exposed upper eyeball due to death tier hooding like this:

View attachment 3195970
Do every uee maxxing and infraorbital max there is - then apply threads on the upper eyelids like clavicular did, then follow orcs pdo under eye area guide. Or just get implants

Btw you should apply the threads in the black region, not in the red region. I think that's the major confusion you've got here. The extra collagen will drop down from the black line to the red line

Last edited:
  • +1
Do every uee maxxing and infraorbital max there is - then apply threads on the upper eyelids like clavicular did, then follow orcs pdo under eye area guide. Or just get implants
What is every uee and infraorbital max?

• +1
What is every uee and infraorbital max?
Nigger cmon, you're a 2021 cel, read what I referenced above - that's enough of my free time already, if you want further help DM me for coaching

• JFL
Reactions: Always Stay You, DarkAscender and NZb6Air
it's not that hard, there's some veins in the area and if you hit them you get a blob made out of blood but it's not that complicated to slide over it.

• +1
he did get slightly better eyebrows from it + coloring.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
he did get slightly better eyebrows from it + coloring.
He got botox injected into his frontalis muscle around that time as well so it could have been that.

He got botox injected into his frontalis muscle around that time as well so it could have been that.
that did lower them but the density also improved and the red tones are something you get if you dump a lot of threads in an area due to the increased blood flow, I have it on my cheeks too.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Subliminals better

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_