PDRN (GUIDE) (ANTI-AGING) (GTFIH)

Rigged

Rigged

Ungatekeeping on my Profile
What is PDRN?
PDRN is a treatment used alot by rich ppl, derived from salmon DNA. Its extremely good for ppl who care about anti aging

Benefits:
— Fixes wrinkle, scars, literally anything that u would like fixed

How to DIY it:

What you need:

— PDRN PEPTIDE
— 31G, 1/2inch Insulin syringe
— Saline to reconsitute
— Alcohol wipes

Steps:
— Mix PDRN powder with saline solution follow instructions (1 ml per 10 mg of PDRN)
— Inject stomach or thigh so wipe with alcohol
— Use syringe to pull the liquid
— Pinch skin inject subq
— 1x a week 4-6 weeks

Where u can buy
https://www.peptidesciences.com/
https://www.corepeptides.com/
https://www.gangnamstyle-shop.com/

Cost:
— $40-$100 per vial 1-2 vials per setion
— If you want to do it with in clinic itll cost $500-$1500 per session

https://www.gangnamlaser.com
in gangnam
https://www.lsaestheticclinic.com
in singapore
https://www.sw1clinic.com
In singapore
https://www.erufucare.com/clinic/bright-clinic
In malaysia
https://www.erufucare.com/clinic/ozhean-clinic-bangsar
In malaysia

Attachments

• IMG_8206.jpeg
    IMG_8206.jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8205.jpeg
    IMG_8205.jpeg
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8204.jpeg
    IMG_8204.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Youㅤ, gigell, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Posted this and another in vip section will post this one tdy other one tmrw both anti aging

just stick a Jew needle up your ass for better skin bro

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Sprinkles
bro just rewrote my thread

Posted this and another in vip section will post this one tdy other one tmrw both anti aging
can you send a screenshot of the vip section i want to see how it looks like

All these things are expensive asf

wtf???
dumbest shit ive ever read.
i thought u were smarter than this.
Hows it stupid, u can inject pdrn, its better but has higher risk

Hows it stupid, u can inject pdrn, its better but has higher risk
every single picture you just showed uses pdrn serum injection via mesotherapy.
pdrn only works on the fibroblast cells it comes in contact with, which is why its used with microneedling and injection into the epidermis (for direct fibroblast cell contact).
this isn’t some sort of steroid or peptide where it needs slow release and needs to be injected in the bloodstream…

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gigell
U can afford this with a 9-5 and a few weeks of saving
I’m getting 200 bucks for one week of work soon

I’m also gonna try to find other jobs

pdrn only works on the fibroblast cells it comes in contact with, which is why its used with microneedling and injection into the epidermis (for direct fibroblast cell contact).
this isn’t some sort of steroid or peptide where it needs slow release and needs to be injected in the bloodstream…
So what alterntiaves can be injected

I would try this when I’m older when I’ll go to Asia or something

Ur wrong u pin PDRN to interact with TNF-α and IL-6 vs mesotherapy which interacts with COL1A1 and COL3A1 and VEGF vs TIMPs, it doesnt relly on fibroblast contact idk where u got that idea from

Heres pinning results they look identical or better, also when u pin it goes through interstitial fluids which gets to more tissues this is way better for ovr tissue repair and it also boosts it

@gigell

Attachments

• IMG_8353.jpeg
    IMG_8353.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8352.webp
    IMG_8352.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: gigell
can you send a screenshot of the vip section i want to see how it looks like
No im gatekeeping if u want to see u have to pay @Master $100

Nigga what its true it has 4 different mechanisms unrelated to fibroblast
PDRN's interaction with fibroblasts is the main reason ( its not close ) of why this compound is used. Keep spreading bs

• +1
Reactions: AySab
PDRN's interaction with fibroblasts is the main reason ( its not close ) of why this compound is used. Keep spreading bs
literal ragebait from a guy who knows nothing

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
literal ragebait from a guy who knows nothing

Wont even bother replying
Insane low iq everyone that know a thing abt this compound would laught at you

• +1
Wont even bother replying
Insane low iq everyone that know a thing abt this compound would laught at you
🤨 low iq retards after saying “muh i could reply and explain why ur wrong but i wont”

• JFL
Ur wrong u pin PDRN to interact with TNF-α and IL-6 vs mesotherapy which interacts with COL1A1 and COL3A1 and VEGF vs TIMPs, it doesnt relly on fibroblast contact idk where u got that idea from

Heres pinning results they look identical or better, also when u pin it goes through interstitial fluids which gets to more tissues this is way better for ovr tissue repair and it also boosts it

@gigell
again, those images are utilising skinboosters which are administrated by mesotherapy to the face…
the only time they injected I.M was due to diabetic patients who needed overall healing support either for joints, bone, wounds around the body etc.
also, YOU NEED TO HAVE A WOUND FOR IT WORK (if you want to get rid of wrinkles). so injecting whenever isn’t going to help with wrinkles; the studies always use a open wound to study its effect or they directly inject into the skin graft.

• +1
again, those images are utilising skinboosters which are administrated by mesotherapy to the face…
the only time they injected I.M was due to diabetic patients who needed overall healing support either for joints, bone, wounds around the body etc.
also, YOU NEED TO HAVE A WOUND FOR IT WORK (if you want to get rid of wrinkles). so injecting whenever isn’t going to help with wrinkles; the studies always use a open wound to study its effect or they directly inject into the skin graft.
@mathis both of yall are sum dumb niggas

PDRN ALSO works thru nucleotide salvage and A2A adenosine receptor activation, and also imagine making shit up studies show subq and IM injections EXTREMELY improve facial thru boosting collagen and cellular regen

Both these studies show wounds arent needed:

Id put u dumbasses both on ignore but then itd seem like im folding ill keep replying both u retards

• JFL
Reactions: mathis and AySab
does it thicken the superficial musculoaponeurotic system?

PDRN ALSO works thru nucleotide salvage and A2A adenosine receptor activation, and also imagine making shit up studies show subq and IM injections EXTREMELY improve facial thru boosting collagen and cellular regen

Id put u dumbasses both on ignore but then itd seem like im folding ill keep replying both u retards
no. you’re correct, although that doesn’t disprove my point which was in order to get the benefits on anti-aging (skin wise) you’ll still need to activate a natural healing response.
if you’re just targeting cells (around the whole body) that have been degraded due to aging, then injecting it in your body seems optimal.

also one of the studies don’t even mention PDRN use except if you’re proposing that PDRN intiates TGF-Beta activity.

not to mention, every single photo you’ve provided uses a pdrn serum which has been injected via mesotherapy to stimulate fibroblast cells to release growth factors and blah blah all that good stuff.
you’ve been providing studies that use PDRN as a compound, so yes, i am wrong as this is a different method of use.

So what alterntiaves can be injected

I would try this when I’m older when I’ll go to Asia or something
just inject hGH peptides honestly.
it’ll probably open more growth pathways due to IGF-1 stimulation.

no. you’re correct, although that doesn’t disprove my point which was in order to get the benefits on anti-aging (skin wise) you’ll still need to activate a natural healing response.
if you’re just targeting cells (around the whole body) that have been degraded due to aging, then injecting it in your body seems optimal.
I js took lasix since im going to a party rn so i feel sick af and ill reply short
It does affect anti aging and skin either way without wounds

• +1
I js took lasix since im going to a party rn so i feel sick af and ill reply short
It does affect anti aging and skin either way without wounds
i took some furosemide too, on the train rn.

also one of the studies don’t even mention PDRN use except if you’re proposing that PDRN intiates TGF-Beta activity.
Im not proposing it does upregulate TGF-Beta

• +1
not to mention, every single photo you’ve provided uses a pdrn serum which has been injected via mesotherapy to stimulate fibroblast cells to release growth factors and blah blah all that good stuff.
you’ve been providing studies that use PDRN as a compound, so yes, i am wrong as this is a different method of use.
The pics ive used all are pinning

Im not proposing it does upregulate TGF-Beta
never knew it had that function since I’ve only researched it uses with treating acne scarring.

The pics ive used all are pinning
no, they use mesotherapy buddy.
it literally says skin boosters under the pictures and the laser clinic uses mesotherapy too.

no, they use mesotherapy buddy.
it literally says skin boosters under the pictures and the laser clinic uses mesotherapy too.
Mb i was thinking of the other guide i posted similar to this, the 2nd pic does inject tho

• +1
PDRN ALSO works thru nucleotide salvage and A2A adenosine receptor acactivation
Where do i say otherwise :forcedsmile: What an immature dumbass.
You’ll never be able to accept being wrong

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240706_143510_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240706_143510_Chrome.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 0