Peace treaty for @vietnam

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
Reminder white women prefer Vietnamese men over korean men 100x

Also vietnamese women are 5x more loyal to their own race than korean women

View attachment 1873173

I think the superior white race and the superior vietnamese race should team and spread the truth about the inferior korean race

what do you think @Vietnam

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deprived, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others

View attachment 1873173

I think the superior white race and the superior vietnamese race should team and spread the truth about the inferior korean race

Vietnam is a creepy ricecel child thief

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
  • JFL
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ

View attachment 1873173

View attachment 1873176

Aryan and Honorary Aryan against inferior korean gooks :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Blkpill Godfather
big mistake @Vietnam , you have embarassed the great kinh race siding with this nerdic cuck jfl

you are now on my hitlist :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Blkpill Godfather and sтᴀʀʙoʏ
big mistake @Vietnam , you have embarassed the great kinh race siding with this nerdic cuck jfl

you are now on my hitlist :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
arent you white too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22230
arent you white too
no only 1/4 caucasian. my pigskin blood gives me homosexual tendancies, terrible genes i wish i never inherited :ROFLMAO:

jfl at siding with a nerdic, what would minh think about this? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Blkpill Godfather, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
all posters itt are indian btw

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
no only 1/4 caucasian. my pigskin blood gives me homosexual tendancies, terrible genes i wish i never inherited :ROFLMAO:

jfl at siding with a nerdic, what would minh think about this? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
View attachment 1873330
I will obey Ho Chi Minh only. For Ho Chi Minh! Kill all cumskins!
Plus thats cumskin photoshop propaganda, this is what he really looks like
Chaa

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Blkpill Godfather and Deleted member 22230
I will obey Ho Chi Minh only. For Ho Chi Minh! Kill all cumskins!
Plus thats cumskin photoshop propaganda, this is what he really looks like
View attachment 1873334
wym bro i thought we had a deal.

i say we kill all koreans then we can settle our differences after

• JFL
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ
I accept your surrender, bitch.

I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless cumskin family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 cumskin runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your cumskin mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy cumskin rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.
Then I'd make your mom brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, slicing you slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little baby faggot you are. Then I'd implant my genetically superior Kinh seed into her, the Ubermensch sperm she begs for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot pigskin subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Your nearing extinction race is genetically inferior to mine in every conceivable aspect and the gap is only getting bigger and bigger at an astounding rate. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, your fucking place under your Kinh master you disgusting little pigskin faggot. Look at the type of shit you post and your post ratio, you are a complete genetic dead end autistic KHHV shitstain subhuman who will never amount to anything in your entire worthless disgusting shithole life and will die broken, lonely, and unloved.

I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless cumskin family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 cumskin runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your cumskin mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy cumskin rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.
Then I'd make your mom brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, slicing you slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little baby faggot you are. Then I'd implant my genetically superior Kinh seed into her, the Ubermensch sperm she begs for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot pigskin subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Your nearing extinction race is genetically inferior to mine in every conceivable aspect and the gap is only getting bigger and bigger at an astounding rate. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, your fucking place under your Kinh master you disgusting little pigskin faggot. Look at the type of shit you post and your post ratio, you are a complete genetic dead end autistic KHHV shitstain subhuman who will never amount to anything in your entire worthless disgusting shithole life and will die broken, lonely, and unloved.
i fucked 3 asian girls in uk within like 2 months