Peak of LDARing

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
Joined
Jul 1, 2022
Posts
1,016
Reputation
1,365
Laying in bed face-down and just listening to your breath for hours.
That's how I spent half my day today.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, stevielake, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Melatoninmaxxed?
 
Laying in bed face-down and just listening to your breath for hours.
That's how I spent half my day today.
I just listen to the mass whilst laying in the bed.
 
  • +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
Life is so bizarre
 
Laying in bed face-down and just listening to your breath for hours.
That's how I spent half my day today.
ur perspective matters a lot, if u say it like that u seem unproductive.. now say u were meditating for half a day and ur a beast
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Dystopian
You would have been an awesome philosopher ~150 years ago
 
ur perspective matters a lot, if u say it like that u seem unproductive.. now say u were meditating for half a day and ur a beast
hahaha yeah I had that thought
 

Similar threads

Gajjo
Replies
23
Views
93
pexy
pexy
simematic
Replies
34
Views
104
socio
socio
yvngchris
Replies
4
Views
40
yvngchris
yvngchris
Lemic
Replies
18
Views
60
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
YungVampLyfe
Replies
1
Views
23
nonolmaooo
nonolmaooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top