Kraken

Revenge of the nerds style copium for incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, WhiteGoodman, murdah and 9 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, Deleted member 22918 and ShowerMaxxing
People that “peaked in high school” are usually attractive. The only way they could fail or fall off in life is if they got hooked on drugs, got fat or went bald

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, CarrotMaxxer, dopaminebeyondfried and 19 others
The sad thing is that the kids who do have a good high school experience will most likely do well the rest of their lives due to the halo effect while the abused dogs will most likely stay abused

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Zonar, WhiteGoodman and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
The sad thing is that the kids who do have a good high school experience will most likely do well the rest of their lives due to the halo effect while the abused dogs will most likely stay abused
High school and its social ladder determine where you are and will be forever. Even if you do looksmax you’ll still be an abused dog in the brain. Popular kids always have great social skills and looks, which take them far in any area of life

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Salted_Salty, randomop and 1 other person
People that “peaked in high school” are usually attractive. The only way they could fail or fall off in life is if they got hooked on drugs, got fat or went bald
wait so when do incels (like us forum rotters) peak in life would you say?

i always thought peaking in school is an incel trait, normies, chadlites, women are usually gonna peak in late college or a bit after college not fucking school years. i despise the fact my peak was 6-7 years ago and it will only keep getting worse from here

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and ShowerMaxxing
I don't think it's a cope, it's just a joke. Most people peak in high school or their early 20s, but this is just poking fun at the people who can't let go and move on.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and randomop
Mtns at best

• Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
High school and its social ladder determine where you are and will be forever. Even if you do looksmax you’ll still be an abused dog in the brain. Popular kids always have great social skills and looks, which take them far in any area of life
Was never popular in school. Was outcast with two friendish people

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, ShowerMaxxing, yirma19 and 1 other person
Was never popular in school. Was outcast with two friendish people
Xangsane
Jova's hurricussy is tight and delicious
Joined Jun 11, 2021

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I dunno, I can think of a few people who were well known back then who are somehow broker than me and far worse off, which is kind of surprising considering I went to private schools.

I dunno, I can think of a few people who were well known back then who are somehow broker than me and far worse off, which is kind of surprising considering I went to private schools.
How old are you btw ? I always thought you were younger than me

wait so when do incels (like us forum rotters) peak in life would you say?

i always thought peaking in school is an incel trait, normies, chadlites, women are usually gonna peak in late college or a bit after college not fucking school years. i despise the fact my peak was 6-7 years ago and it will only keep getting worse from here
Ur peak will be when u finally get a gf and ur pit will be when she inevitably cheats

I don't think it's a cope, it's just a joke. Most people peak in high school or their early 20s, but this is just poking fun at the people who can't let go and move on.
Even old people talk about their younger years. Nobody wants to let go of youth

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Ur peak will be when u finally get a gf and ur pit will be when she inevitably cheats
i guess i peaked when i barely hit puberty then. i had 2 gfs (one at 12 one at 14). none since then, no sex since 14

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and yirma19
i guess i peaked when i barely hit puberty then. i had 2 gfs (one at 12 one at 14). none since then, no sex since 14
U fucked at 14 ?

The only way they could fail or fall off in life is if they got hooked on drugs, got fat or went bald
that's like 90% of them.

every good looking person I knew from my youth is recessed now.

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, yirma19 and ShowerMaxxing
that's like 90% of them.

every good looking person I knew from my youth is recessed now.
Yes maybe because they partied, slayed effortlessly and never had to “improve.” With time this lifestyle impacted looks

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Yes maybe because they partied, slayed effortlessly and never had to “improve.” With time this lifestyle impacted looks
every chad you know from high-school did this, and it's always too late by the time they notice.

the best looking people past age 30 are those that don't drink and don't smoke even if their bases weren't particularly good.

• +1
Mogger, puberty probably made u ugly
no it was the opposite tbh, at 12-15 i looked like a severely ugly mutant but i was way more social back then. at 18 i guess avg face. now i am slightly above avg looking

if ur wondering what happened to my social life at 14 my parents made us move when i was 14. lost all my social skills couldnt make new friends became a game rotter

• +1
every chad you know from high-school did this, and it's always too late by the time they notice.

the best looking people past age 30 are those that don't drink and don't smoke even if their bases weren't particularly good.
But it’s irrelevant because 30yos aren’t attractive. New gen of young chads appear

But it’s irrelevant because 30yos aren’t attractive. New gen of young chads appear
young men aren't attractive to women, they prefer men that are like 5 years older and it scales up with their own age.

only men consistently prefer partners that are younger.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
young men aren't attractive to women, they prefer men that are like 5 years older and it scales up with their own age.

only men consistently prefer partners that are younger.
The most attractive women are 18 - 24, ur telling me they prefer 30yo men? Nah they typically fuck guys 0 - 3yrs older unless daddy issues

Did u slay whales 🐳
No 1 was htb from club with alright Body but No tits, other was drunk jb pawg (she was high ltb facially but Body mogs face in women imo for sex).

Just apprach drunk JB theory is legit. i'll do it again soon

• +1
Mogs half of this Forum but still a Bit late. High inhib ? Cuz i dont think U Look bad
I let my emotions take over. Muzzie

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
Completely wrong. These videos aren’t talking about attractive Prettyboy chads in school dude they’re talking about some narcy ogre who played sports.

These videos are made by normies so halo effect is playing a role. They aren’t talking about attractive people or at least the ones u have in mind they’re talking about ogres

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
These videos are made by normies so halo effect is playing a role. They aren’t talking about attractive people or at least the ones u have in mind they’re talking about ogres
na they're not, he also specifically mentioned QB in the skit, who are usually not ogre at all

na they're not, he also specifically mentioned QB in the skit, who are usually not ogre at all
Idk man I’ve seen the people the videos are aimed at and it’s never a gl guy. Most normies don’t really believe NT maxxed attractive people do wrong. At best it’s probably some low trust moggers but I don’t think someone with like a young Cavill tier pheno would have videos like this directed at him.

Idk man I’ve seen the people the videos are aimed at and it’s never a gl guy. Most normies don’t really believe NT maxxed attractive people do wrong. At best it’s probably some low trust moggers but I don’t think someone with like a young Cavill tier pheno would have videos like this directed at him.
the video isn't directed at anyone these are usually just steryotypes not aimed at anyone like all tiktok trends

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel