Peaking in High School (Biggest Normie Cope)

CopiumX

CopiumX

Im a Cute Cat You are Not
I see alot of normies on YouTube and TikTok making fun of the kid that ''peaked'' in High School

However 99.9% of ppl who ''Peak in High School'' are People who were popular. And guess what people are the most popular. The Chad and Chadlites

The funniest thing is there are VIDEOS on YouTube on how to not peak in highschool jfl

These videos are made for normies that have to cope with the fact that Chad is fucking there gf

''muh chad may be popular now but 30yos from now hes going to be a broke loser yeah''
:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

@Tortoisecel @sickdawgie @NZb6Air @ey88 @SidharthTheSlayer @sportsmogger @Klasik616 @truthhurts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, nathan, FUE Mogger and 3 others
I mean the people who peaked in "highschool" at my school were just bully assholes and not particularly good looking. I imagine they will miss their glory days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, NZb6Air and CopiumX
It's true that most slayers in high school aren't particularly good looking though, they're just on the sports team. Most of them will likely end up as brokies due to low IQ and mid looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Saint Casanova and CopiumX
It's true that most slayers in high school aren't particularly good looking though, they're just on the sports team. Most of them will likely end up as brokies due to low IQ and mid looks.
I mean the people who peaked in "highschool" at my school were just bully assholes and not particularly good looking. I imagine they will miss their glory days
Alot of them will still get just as much pussy if not MORE than the normies that watch those videos tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, SidharthTheSlayer and sickdawgie
peak in highschool means low iq + hit puberty early, not about looks

• +1
Reactions: nathan, SidharthTheSlayer and CopiumX
I see alot of normies on YouTube and TikTok making fun of the kid that ''peaked'' in High School

However 99.9% of ppl who ''Peak in High School'' are People who were popular. And guess what people are the most popular. The Chad and Chadlites

The funniest thing is there are VIDEOS on YouTube on how to not peak in highschool jfl

These videos are made for normies that have to cope with the fact that Chad is fucking there gf

''muh chad may be popular now but 30yos from now hes going to be a broke loser yeah''
:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

@Tortoisecel @sickdawgie @NZb6Air @ey88 @SidharthTheSlayer @sportsmogger @Klasik616 @truthhurts
A whole lot of cope in this thread from the guys pushed in lockers by the "peaked in highschool" chad:forcedsmile:
Good post OP

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, nathan and CopiumX
the guys that peak in highschool are just low inhib normies that get fat after high school

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX