PED Maxxing Update

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
So I’ve been natty for months now and I’m weak af now.

So I’m going back and staying one.

First planned cycle is SARM goblin mode (if it gets to my mailbox, already paid for it):
“Mass Construction” mix by PureRawz, includes MK677, YK11 and LGD 4033. Dunno the dose, I’ll just take whatever is recommended on the vial.

In case you’re low IQ, MK677 stimulates your body, mores specifically the pituitary gland, to produce more HGH, and thus more IGF-1. It’s known as an HGH secretagogue. YK11 and LGD 4033 are sarms for building muscle, didn’t reach much about them though.

In addition to this I will be running a VERY unique compound called prohibitin-TP01, or as it’s more commonly known as, Adipotide. Doses aren’t really out there as it’s experimental, I’m gonna run 300 mcg daily for a month and see how I feel. If I see progress I’ll keep this dose until progress halts. If no progress or progress halts (and I’m not satisfied), I’ll up dose to 600 mcg daily, and if need be eventually 1mg daily. If still not progress I’ll give up on this compound.

Adipotide is one of a kind. It allegedly specifically specifically acts on fat cells, and disrupts their blood vessels and causes the fat cells to actually die. How effect or safe is this? Only one way to know for sure, and you guys are gonna know second hand free of charge and free of risk (you’re welcome).

Next cycle will be a classic:
Test Suspension
Anadrol
MK677
And Insulin.

Again for the low IQcels:
Test Suspension is a WATER based (not oil) steroid. It’s testosterone without an ester so it starts working immediately. The fact it’s water based means you can inject with insulin needles so it’s much easier, and less painful. It will be subcutaneous injections but since it’s water based it’ll disperse quick enough to make sense. Whereas oil on fat would take forever to disperse.

Anadrol is the best oral steroid in existence. Gain lots of strength and mass very quickly. Helped me get to 275 bench. This go round I hope I can get to 315.

Insulin I’ve always been hesitant to take, because similar to Dinitrophenol (which I also took in the past and don’t recommend), can kill you immediately if you OD. However it helps a lot with gaining mass and it extremely good for bulks. As a bulker without insulin you have to eat to get your body to produce. The logic in insulin usage is to inject immediately after a workout to encourage glucose uptake by your exhausted muscles since they’re glycogen depleted after the workout. As well as stimulating appetite and many other growth mechanisms in the body.

Wish me luck boyos.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 19453
yeah I love to pedomaxx its so good

• JFL
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM, vampyre, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
good luck

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
No rad 140?

• +1
Reactions: vampyre
Why take multiple sarms when they just compete for the AR receptor ? Although YK isn’t technically a sarm I guess ?

First planned cycle is SARM goblin mode (if it gets to my mailbox, already paid for it):
“Mass Construction” mix by PureRawz, includes MK677, YK11 and LGD 4033. Dunno the dose, I’ll just take whatever is recommended on the vial.

In case you’re low IQ, MK677 stimulates your body, mores specifically the pituitary gland, to produce more HGH, and thus more IGF-1. It’s known as an HGH secretagogue. YK11 and LGD 4033 are sarms for building muscle, didn’t reach much about them though.

In addition to this I will be running a VERY unique compound called prohibitin-TP01, or as it’s more commonly known as, Adipotide. Doses aren’t really out there as it’s experimental, I’m gonna run 300 mcg daily for a month and see how I feel. If I see progress I’ll keep this dose until progress halts. If no progress or progress halts (and I’m not satisfied), I’ll up dose to 600 mcg daily, and if need be eventually 1mg daily. If still not progress I’ll give up on this compound.

Adipotide is one of a kind. It allegedly specifically specifically acts on fat cells, and disrupts their blood vessels and causes the fat cells to actually die. How effect or safe is this? Only one way to know for sure, and you guys are gonna know second hand free of charge and free of risk (you’re welcome).

Test Suspension
Anadrol
MK677
And Insulin.

Test Suspension is a WATER based (not oil) steroid. It’s testosterone without an ester so it starts working immediately. The fact it’s water based means you can inject with insulin needles so it’s much easier, and less painful. It will be subcutaneous injections but since it’s water based it’ll disperse quick enough to make sense. Whereas oil on fat would take forever to disperse.

Anadrol is the best oral steroid in existence. Gain lots of strength and mass very quickly. Helped me get to 275 bench. This go round I hope I can get to 315.

Insulin I’ve always been hesitant to take, because similar to Dinitrophenol (which I also took in the past and don’t recommend), can kill you immediately if you OD. However it helps a lot with gaining mass and it extremely good for bulks. As a bulker without insulin you have to eat to get your body to produce. The logic in insulin usage is to inject immediately after a workout to encourage glucose uptake by your exhausted muscles since they’re glycogen depleted after the workout. As well as stimulating appetite and many other growth mechanisms in the body.

Wish me luck boyos.
do think you could get your. hands on dht gel and apply on penis and testicles?

i have a theory that if you use SARMs and dht gel then androgen receptors in penis and testicles wont desensitize and actually increase in receptors and increase receptor sensitivty because the SARMs will be doing its thing

and in turn you could possibly get a larger penis and testicles

do think you could get your. hands on dht gel and apply on penis and testicles?

i have a theory that if you use SARMs and dht gel then androgen receptors in penis and testicles wont desensitize and actually increase in receptors and increase receptor sensitivty because the SARMs will be doing its thing

and in turn you could possibly get a larger penis and testicles
Alright buddy boyo here’s what we’re gonna do. I give you the gel, and you apply it on your tongue, and you then get the hard to reach areas of my balls with it.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: vampyre and schizo echochamber
Why take multiple sarms when they just compete for the AR receptor ? Although YK isn’t technically a sarm I guess ?
Don’t let anyone delude you. PED maxxing isn’t an exact science. It’s bro science, which is harder. You just take whatever makes sense at the time and hope it works. If it doesn’t, try something else, if it does, you explain with science why it worked. Dem receptors baby!

Non oil based test sounds autistic if you aren't taking it daily

Why would you want it to release immediately instead of a sustained release to keep test levels but elevated

Non oil based test sounds autistic if you aren't taking it daily

Why would you want it to release immediately instead of a sustained release to keep test levels but elevated
I am taking it daily. 30 mg every day.

Will either go to retarded shit or be a revolutionary cycle. Cant wait to see results

Will either go to retarded shit or be a revolutionary cycle. Cant wait to see results
Im most excited about Adipotide and insulin. I like that the former destroys fat cells and the ladder is incredibly fast acting.

Alright buddy boyo here’s what we’re gonna do. I give you the gel, and you apply it on your tongue, and you then get the hard to reach areas of my balls with it.
where u live then boyo send addy

@TRUE_CEL hes saying lgbtq things

Im most excited about Adipotide and insulin. I like that the former destroys fat cells and the ladder is incredibly fast acting.
are you running bloodwork for kidneys on adipotide or just raw dogging it

add rad 140

is there any reason you “sarms goblins” always take stacks like these? why not just use bio identical shit like test and primo? most sarms have similar or even worse levels of suppression and are not studied properly, meaning you don’t know how the chinese rat piss you are ingesting will affect your body so surely it can’t just be a high inhib muh safety thing right?

is there any reason you “sarms goblins” always take stacks like these? why not just use bio identical shit like test and primo? most sarms have similar or even worse levels of suppression and are not studied properly, meaning you don’t know how the chinese rat piss you are ingesting will affect your body so surely it can’t just be a high inhib muh safety thing right?
Because I simply don't care. I just want to get jacked. I haven't used from the SARM category other than MK677 and Carderine. I remember liking them both. Truth be Told I just wanted MK677 and YK11. But there was a blend that has that and LGD with it so I said fuck it I'll just take the blend.

The adipotide is in no way bioidentical to anything. That drug is one of a kind. It KILLS fat cells. No other drug I've heard of does this. I don't believe it has any muscle gaining properties. So discussing the Adipotide is irrelevant. No steroid is like this one. Not even Clen or HGH, those only reduce fat cell size, not quantity.

• +1
Reactions: twilight

Test Suspension
Anadrol
MK677
And Insulin.

Wish me luck boyos.
Why would you take test suspension ? Youre gonna have to inject everyday and it costs 3-5 times more than estered test