• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, lebronjames23, Sprinkles and 8 others
don't assume her gender, bigot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, N1666, NarrowBones and 14 others
That bbc should have beat him up right there
Too bad tho the US is cucked and too concerned with calling people that fucked a foid that was 17 years and 364 days old pedos instead of actual monsters that are out here trying to pipe actual grade schoolers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, lebronjames23, arabcelxxx and 4 others
I remember seeing this a while ago. Black dude should’ve just beat his ass on spot.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 56659 and Kamui
Too bad tho the US is cucked and too concerned with calling people that fucked a foid that was 17 years and 364 days old pedos instead of actual monsters that are out here trying to pipe actual grade schoolers
you are in no position to call anyone "cucked" when you use the word "monsters" to refer to guys wanting younger grade school girls, this is pure feminist tier

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, reptiles, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
Exactly every time I see these internet ppl making some 19 yo teen make a public apology video for literally dming a 16 yo teen

That’s literally where most of the attention for “pedos” goes to

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
you are in no position to call anyone "cucked" when you use the word "monsters" to refer to guys wanting younger grade school girls, this is pure feminist tier
Idk dude these bitches don’t look all that fuckable to me
IMG 5586
Exactly every time I see these internet ppl making some 19 yo teen make a public apology video for literally dming a 16 yo teen

That’s literally where most of the attention for “pedos” goes to
Word lmao

Whole time those bitches be wanting to get dicked down by an older nigga with his shit together then once they get caught they cry about it

Is that Hugh Mungus?

nigga thinks i wouldn't notice this is a repost, get original content nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, SidharthTheSlayer and Kamui
IMG 6065
IMG 6064
Quick pedo test:-
Are u attracted to her? (She’s 22 btw)

He was listening to some dark and ruthless Black Metal trough his headphones for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31329, aesthetic beauty and Kamui
Well well well like I just knew it was cumskin

oh I saw this clip I thought my man was innocent

why is the black guy in the bathroom? lol usually when u have a kid u take them to your bathroom

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and Ricky212
why is the black guy in the bathroom? lol usually when u have a kid u take them to your bathroom
I’d rather not take my daughter into the men’s bathroom thank you very much jfl

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Saw this too many times
That dude is a cuck for not hitting the pedo tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31329
I’d rather not take my daughter into the men’s bathroom thank you very much jfl
so u let ur little kid just in the women’s bathroom by herself?☠️ even if there’s no men in there that’s sus asf

This place is to discuss looks and chads not to discuss literal fucking toddlers not even completed puberty yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, aesthetic beauty and Kamui
so u let ur little kid just in the women’s bathroom by herself?☠️ even if there’s no men in there that’s sus asf
Are you dense nigga

I’m sorry I don’t want my 5 year old daughter to go into the MENS bathroom with other grown ass naked dudes inside of it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and N1666
Are you dense nigga

I’m sorry I don’t want my 5 year old daughter to go into the MENS bathroom with other grown ass naked dudes inside of it jfl
U didn’t have a father so it doesn’t matter.

U didn’t have a father so it doesn’t matter.
I do have a father lmao

I would not let my young daughter into the men’s room with other men present inside of it

Social cues dick head, learn it

men go into the woman's bathroom and vice versa all the time here.

jfl at assuming a man must be a pedo or up to no good.

'pedo-hunters' have some of the lowest IQ of the entire world and need to desperately get curb-stomped.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
men go into the woman's bathroom and vice versa all the time here.
Not in the US lol

Over here you’d get crucified and called a pervert

But that’s probably gonna change soon with how rampant the fag community is becoming
jfl at assuming a man must be a pedo or up to no good.
Eh idk man

He acted like he was blowing off his hands even tho you couldn’t hear the water running in the background

Plus he jumped out the moment he saw the foid walk in :lul: very sus
'pedo-hunters' have some of the lowest IQ of the entire world and need to desperately get curb-stomped.
Yeah some of them are cringe af, calling dudes pedos for texting 16-17 year old girls

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Later that day:

Not in the US lol

Over here you’d get crucified and called a pervert

But that’s probably gonna change soon with how rampant the fag community is becoming
You would get looked at weirdly by some people, but most wouldn't give a fuck here. They would just assume you didn't notice, or the other bathroom was out of order or whatever.

Eh idk man

He acted like he was blowing off his hands even tho you couldn’t hear the water running in the background
he peeed over his hands and tried blowing it off. he's disgusting indeed

Plus he jumped out the moment he saw the foid walk in :lul: very sus
yeah he acts weird, but it's even weirder to enter a bathroom while recording with your phone, illegal too.
Some other shit already happened beforehand.
Yeah some of them are cringe af, calling dudes pedos for texting 16-17 year old girls
yeah, they larp as 16yo's girls to catch 'pedos'. its retardation

• JFL
Later that day:

Wtf that guy is at least 6ft 5 considering he’s almost as tall as the door and built like a tank jfl def a “women”

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
ain’t nobody gonna touch a lil niglet sheboon like that anyway

niggas worked up for no reason fr

• JFL
@Amnesia looking for his next jb