pedo milf of reddit Thinks I'm hot

why arent you on your way over rn?

she's 5,5
Screenshot 20230407 201704 Reddit

Dude you won the fucking lottery

Theres absolutely no way mtns slay when this thread is here worshiping the most shitty looking femcel looking women. The state of modern men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 26515, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
Theres absolutely no way mtns slay when this thread is here worshiping the most shitty looking femcel looking women. The state of modern men.
calm down negro i agree that she's ugly but i'm not mtn no way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and 5'7 zoomer
calm down negro i agree that she's ugly but i'm not mtn no way
I was referring to the others claiming to be mtn and worshipping this femcel roastie. I dont even know what you look like unless yous like to show

I was referring to the others claiming to be mtn and worshipping this femcel roastie. I dont even know what you look like unless yous like to show
Literally scroll up his pic is there

Snapchat 462138302

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 26515
She's 32 and seeking sex relations with a 16-year-old boy. Yet when she was 21, she snubbed her nose at them. Perhaps, would say, "In your wildest dreams, little boy." But after a decade of vagina destruction and hundreds of various size penises to the point where her pussy muscle's dead, thus loose twat, now she seeks the kids she snubbed her nose at. Amazing how the female slut mind works.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, LooksmaxxHopeful, horizontallytall and 9 others
She is talking to a 16 yr old and calling him hot - you think that's not pedo behaviour. If you knew her name you could basically doxxx her and get her sacked or suspended. Anyway if I were you I would be tapping that ass. 32 year old usually don't look that good looking.

You're gl - don't get me wrong but usually women don't slide into DMs unless Chad only.
I wouldn't encourage him to do that and ruin his life with a sleezebag STD-infected loose cunt.

cucked yourself be telling real age

• +1
Reactions: uprightaura
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, OGJBSLAYER and tombradylover
How the fuck, are you gigachad? How did she even find you? I'd be exchanging nudes and sexting so fast if that were me fuck.
DA8DF8C8 A247 431F BE8F 8F96B38B484E
It’s not that deep bro. Just be at least htn n u will get DMs from Reddit subhumans

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Screenshot 20230401 145235 Reddit
Screenshot 20230401 141247 Reddit

Its so fucking easy on reddit, the girl that dm'ed me to tell me i was attractive looked like this: (ltb-mtb with good body)
RDT 20230401 1444071209827121818272973

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
not a single girl on reddit ever liked me

How is 32 old? Also her skin looks smooth as fuck, she looks 22.
U can tell by her hands shes 32. She looks good for her age nonetheless, clearly taking caring of herself

somebody shoot this guy in gta 5

I’m around 1.85, not a good height for a zoomer but not terrible I guess
"Not a good height" is kind of a stretch. Will never be the mogger in the room amongst zoomers but definitely can hold your own against 6'3-4.

Update? Did you send her a cock pic or something?

She must be going through a low self esteem phase OP. Do not fuck this up by trying to make her gain confidence or completely dumping her confidence to the ground. Avoid extremes. If you make her feel too good she will have no reason to fuck you. Focus on meeting her if you can and if that's your thing.

It's legal tho, right?

She is talking to a 16 yr old and calling him hot - you think that's not pedo behaviour. If you knew her name you could basically doxxx her and get her sacked or suspended. Anyway if I were you I would be tapping that ass. 32 year old usually don't look that good looking.

You're gl - don't get me wrong but usually women don't slide into DMs unless Chad only.
16 isnt pedo, I would have killed to bang a milf at 16