"Pedophilia and Hebephilia: it's basically the same thing"

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
pedo age range girls:

hebe aged girls:

Natalie portman

@Proex @joeveniro @Syobevoli @arianaisawesome @TRUE_CEL @Toth's thot @Bronze8 @DharkDC @alexjones @MoeZart @Rope2647 @OhWellMaxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: The giga incel, Kevin Logan, ☽Al-Muqanna☾ and 24 others
Pedophilia is based

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston, pizza, alriodai and 20 others
based thread pinkwell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Lux
my nigga ngl you're the reason why niggas are sus of the FBI watching this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Deleted member 10172, whiteissuperior and 15 others
natalie portman.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 4612 and Lux
belongs in pedo examples
probably the youngest looking of the batch. that's from a movie apparently where natalie portman is 13.

• +1
Reactions: WTFCGod
It’s not that I disagree with the notion that being attracted to girls who are sexually developed but still technically underage is not wrong.
But what’s the point in obsessing over it when the law will cockblock you anyways + you’re like 21+ lmfao the time to fuck a 16 year old was when you were a 16 year old.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, BradAniston, Introvertednarc and 7 others
Serious question for OP:

What are you trying to achieve? Okay we understand, according to you females begin to slut away in their early teens and they're all whores, considering most of us have knowledge of incel idelogies most accept but what are you really trying to achieve?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997, whiteissuperior and 6 others
It’s not that I disagree with the notion that being attracted to girls who are sexually developed but still technically underage is not wrong.
But what’s the point in obsessing over it when the law will cockblock you anyways + you’re like 21+ lmfao the time to fuck a 16 year old was when you were a 16 year old.
16 year olds are still legal for me so the law isnt cockblocking me on those :p

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Deleted member 5189 and SubhumanCurrycel
is there a reason you have these pictures saved bro

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Deleted member 5189 and maxxedfalloutdweller
FBI COMPUER MEME

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, whiteissuperior, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
i didnt save them i literally just looked them up on insta, tiktok, and teengallery

google for the top ones

LET ME AT LEAST PUT ON SOME MAKEUP BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO FUCK ME

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
NGL this the kinda shit you take to the grave homie
You can't be exposing your brain and your weird fucked up ideas like that on the Internet JFL
If everyone were to do that people would be arrested for a high risk of going ER

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, oatmeal, whiteissuperior and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997, Kevin Logan and 3 others
NGL this the kinda shit you take to the grave homie
You can't be exposing your brain and your weird fucked up ideas like that on the Internet JFL
If everyone were to do that people would be arrested for a high risk of going ER
"weird fucked up ideas?"

nigga I'm not the one who invented these terms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
"weird fucked up ideas?"

nigga I'm not the one who invented these terms.
that's not what I meant
like yeah you may feel sexually attracted to teen girls but jfl it's best to not express your ideas that go against the law esp on the internet
yeah soycuck behavior whatever
you'll get cucked eventually if this keeps up dedsrs, it's not good man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
that's not what I meant
like yeah you may feel sexually attracted to teen girls but jfl it's best to not express your ideas that go against the law esp on the internet
yeah soycuck behavior whatever
you'll get cucked eventually if this keeps up dedsrs, it's not good man
what ideas go against the law?

nigga you made a thread this morning thinking you can't fuck under 18s where you live

(although if you live in california you may be right idk for sure)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
what ideas go against the law?

nigga you made a thread this morning thinking you can't fuck under 18s where you live

(although if you live in california you may be right idk for sure)
IDK man is it legal to fuck under 18s when you're like a 25 year old? i don't think it is

I made that thread saying I'll turn 18 soon and I most likely can't fuck 14 year olds because I'll be an "adult" by then jfl
Yeah it's a dumb law but I've heard of guys who are 18 fucking 13 year olds and going to jail soooo I ain't taking chances
besides...... I LIKE THEM 30 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 1973 and Looks234
IDK man is it legal to fuck under 18s when you're like a 25 year old? i don't think it is

I made that thread saying I'll turn 18 soon and I most likely can't fuck 14 year olds because I'll be an "adult" by then jfl
Yeah it's a dumb law but I've heard of guys who are 18 fucking 13 year olds and going to jail soooo I ain't taking chances
besides...... I LIKE THEM 30 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
look up the laws where you live

in most US states, 16 is the age of consent, meaning they are fair game to ANYONE.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 9699

Ironically politicians and Epstein secretly kidnapped jb’s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
look up the laws where you live

in most US states, 16 is the age of consent, meaning they are fair game to ANYONE.
but hebephillia = attraction to 11 and 14 year olds jfl
also ye 16 years old is cool tbh

• +1
Reactions: pizza
but hebephillia = attraction to 11 and 14 year olds jfl
also ye 16 years old is cool tbh
true. i have no intents on chasing them though. i was just mentioning to you that depending where you live, you can still chase under 18.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9699
learned a new word, so ephebophilia means attraction to prime age girls. guess i found out what i am

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pizza, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and WadlowMaxxing
Masha Babko Siberian Mouse

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan and joeveniro
Id joke saying theyr both hot but people hwre would take me seriously :feelsbadman:
Alao hebe girls are creation of God tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
High IQ thread tbh imo. Ofc those jb hebe girls lookin fine but ngl some of the girls in the pedo pics lookin good also ngl tbh ded srs :what::what::what::what::what::what::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

Jb is love jb is life tbh ded srs imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 4612
Girls in the hebe range already have body counts of 15 at age 13, this came straight from their mouth believe me. Also I knew some 15 year old girls who claimed they get fucked by older men in their cars/vans.

Girls in the hebe range already have body counts of 15 at age 13, this came straight from their mouth believe me. Also I knew some 15 year old girls who claimed they get fucked by older men in their cars/vans.
brutal as hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
with that being said, 16 is legal where i live, so i guess since i have a nice car, a BMW, its worth trying to bang them in it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
good thread op, jfl at the soyboys

• +1
Reactions: WTFCGod and Deleted member 4612
Based thread, bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
pinkwell is actually such a fucking faggot holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Notice how only the ugly pedos or low t pedos get caught

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, DharkDC and Deleted member 4612
You argue it’s legal but the circumstances where anyone above the age of 18 having sex with someone from 14-16 isn’t very common and seen as a norm. Some might even argue if you did have sex with one, that you raped the, (those arguing I mean the people outside of here)

You argue it’s legal but the circumstances where anyone above the age of 18 having sex with someone from 14-16 isn’t very common and seen as a norm. Some might even argue if you did have sex with one, that you raped the, (those arguing I mean the people outside of here)
nigga what you just said is not even what I argued in this thread, that's literally something else
pinkwell is actually such a fucking faggot holy shit
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

CB8CE2C8 B159 44D3 90C7 5FCC2D1EB121

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 4612
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Lux, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
The real question is..are you Chad enough to fuck them at your age? If not, its useless to get obsessed about them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and WTFCGod
Only the highest of t would do pedohebe
i'm more a hebephebophile
https://incels.is/threads/i-dont-understand-why-anyone-would-be-a-hebephile-or-an-ephebophile.87899/

• +1
Reactions: WTFCGod