Pedos are the biggest incels

B

buckchadley31

Kraken
Imagine being so subhuman and weak that you have to resort to (r word) small weak kids, They don't even have enough power to rape a full grown woman.
Most high T men are the ones who rape other men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, zharupodrugu, Danish_Retard and 28 others
Incels are the biggest pedos*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 5892, justinzayn and 5 others
I’d murder every pedo scum I encounter
Animation Reload GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

Fucking subhuman dogs
Ready To Shoot Black Ops GIF by Call of Duty

leave the kids alone
Fast And Furious Guns GIF by The Fast Saga

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 21676, Danish_Retard and 24 others

Fucking subhuman dogs

leave the kids alone
They should have zero rights to exist ngl. The fact there millions of them roaming around free is sad

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
Imagine being so subhuman and weak that you have to resort to (r word) small weak kids, They don't even have enough power to rape a full grown woman.
to retard small weak kids? what does this mean

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Alt Number 3, Adamsmith12345 and 1 other person
Don’t let @Zer0/∞ see this

Inb4 “muhhh hebephilia”or whatever cope let’s you fuck 13 yr olds

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 19036, thecel and 6 others
no i mean when people say r-word they mean retard not rape :feelskek:
oh. just can't use that word with 'kids' in the same sentence tbh makes me wanna puke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Gengar, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Epstein is one of the few pedophiles I respect.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Trilogy, Deleted member 19036 and 6 others
oh. just can't use that word with 'kids' in the same sentence tbh makes me wanna puke
oh makes sense, yeah its messed up, dunno how people can do it, i cant even rape an adult let alone a kid

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 1851 and 2 others
Who gives a shit tbh? Jfl at moral crusader incels protecting muh kids meanwhile those same kids hate you for being ugly and aspie.

I couldn't care less what happens to those little devils. As if they're morally any different from adults, they're still scum. Not my problem lol.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21676, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Alt Number 3 and 13 others
Who gives a shit tbh? Jfl at moral crusader incels protecting muh kids meanwhile those same kids hate you for being ugly and aspie.

I couldn't care less what happens to those little devils. As if they're morally any different from adults, they're still scum. Not my problem lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, justinzayn, subhuman to mtn and 2 others
I really don't care about them, they're monsters, the lot of them. I've seen how they act, they bully and abuse, they're the same as adults.

Most, are repugnant to me. Only a small minority I would consider to be noble.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, GetShrekt, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others

They probably laugh at your abysmal tranny faggot looking ass, doesn't surprise me as most trannies and gays are child groomers.
Just get off my thread and never interact with me again you repulsive twink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and subhuman to mtn

Fucking subhuman dogs

leave the kids alone
I feel disgust for actual pedos ngl. Having sex with an actual kid is beyond fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 21597, Deleted member 9801 and 4 others
They probably laugh at your abysmal tranny faggot looking ass, doesn't surprise me as most trannies and gays are child groomers.
Just get off my thread and never interact with me again you repulsive twink
Keep worshiping people that hate you. You are the classic soy cuck archetype, going on a moral crusade to protect those that hate you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and copemaxxeer
Keep worshiping people that hate you. You are the classic soy cuck archetype, going on a moral crusade to protect those that hate you.
You're projecting. Lmao you look like a faggot ofc any kid would laugh at your pathetic fruity nigga ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21676
Most of them are just attracted to children in the same way you are attracted To women

Fucking subhuman dogs

leave the kids alone
true although not all act on it i mean never touch kids. in theory. they realise theyre sick and ask help

and no im no pedo :sick:

You're projecting. Lmao you look like a faggot ofc any kid would laugh at your pathetic fruity nigga ass
You think I get treated bad? You stupid fucking retard.

I have this opinion because I hate how they treat others. But you're a subhuman that wants to go on a moral crusade.

YOU'RE ONE OF THE PEOPLE I'M LOOKING OUT FOR YOU LOW IQ FUCK

Lets try this again. YOU are a sub chad. YOU are seen as a disposable tool.

look at this jawline

Do YOU really think I am in trouble? Fucking idiot. I'm helping YOU.

Now it is time for you accept your position. Your position is that YOU are a second class citizen simply because you are sub chad.

Now you will accept that I am here to aid you. I'm looking out for you. Stop resisting my help.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5892, copemaxxeer and 1 other person
I really don't care about them, they're monsters, the lot of them. I've seen how they act, they bully and abuse, they're the same as adults.

Most, are repugnant to me. Only a small minority I would consider to be noble.
youre free to have a right to your opinion, as long as you dont physically harm anyone its good

btw sometimes i try to sleep at 2pm and then i hear fuckin kids outside yelling and shit and im like "you cunts":ROFLMAO:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
youre free to have a right to your opinion, as long as you dont physically harm anyone its good

btw sometimes i try to sleep at 2pm and then i hear fuckin kids outside yelling and shit and im like "you cunts":ROFLMAO:
Well of course. If you don't actually harm anyone then there is nothing wrong with it.

But jfl at the cuck that is OP who fantasises about killing those that abuse those that hate him.

I don't believe in committing violence as acts of punishment but its hard for me to share sympathies with those that are scum.

OP is scum, but I still want to aid him because he's a victim.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 5892 and Gengar
Well of course. If you don't actually harm anyone then there is nothing wrong with it.

But jfl at the cuck that is OP who fantasises about killing those that abuse those that hate him.

I don't believe in committing violence as acts of punishment but its hard for me to share sympathies with those that are scum.

OP is scum, but I still want to aid him because he's a victim.
chad personality if you still want to aid him after you feel hes wronged you

• Woah
chad personality if you still want to aid him after you feel hes wronged you
That's the thing, he has only ever called me rude things online he's an abused dog, not an abuser.

I've seen people just like him get treated like shit by practically everyone, so I understand. I don't hold it against him.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
That's the thing, he has only ever called me rude things online he's an abused dog, not an abuser.

I've seen people just like him get treated like shit by practically everyone, so I understand. I don't hold it against him.
some people are like that i guess, there were times when i also had e-beef with op :hnghn:

• JFL
contrary to popular belief it's not the pedos fault, their brains are wired differently, it's literally the blackpill in action, you can't outrun your genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 17791
some people are like that i guess, there were times when i also had e-beef with op :hnghn:
I command the room when I'm forced to. He had to see my cro magnon 100,000 BC skull.

I don't like to do it but most users are homosexual, so you must prove you're a 'chad' before they heed your advice.:ogre:

What did you argue over?

• JFL
contrary to popular belief it's not the pedos fault, their brains are wired differently, it's literally the blackpill in action, you can't outrun your genetics
Wallah. Inshalla:feelswhy:

Over for them.

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
I command the room when I'm forced to. He had to see my cro magnon 100,000 BC skull.

I don't like to do it but most users are homosexual, so you must prove you're a 'chad' before they heed your advice.:ogre:

What did you argue over?
yeah they berate women for "muh lookism" but at the same time give crap to ugly men and suck up to gl men

well he called me racial slurs for being south asian so i retaliated by being pro-israel since hes arab:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 17791
i think gay pedo are the worst,
but i dont really give a fuck, since its other people child getting fucked

• JFL
yeah they berate women for "muh lookism" but at the same time give crap to ugly men and suck up to gl men

well he called me racial slurs for being south asian so i retaliated by being pro-israel since hes arab:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Happy Big Narstie GIF by auvodka

wallah, Im pro joo.

• JFL
i think gay pedo are the worst,
but i dont really give a fuck, since its other people child getting fucked
why are gay pedos worse than straight pedos? straight pedos literally cuck you when they rape female kids, its sad af for the victims but imagine you get into a ltr/marriage with a woman and she was raped by some disgusting pedo fuck

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 17791
Happy Big Narstie GIF by auvodka

wallah, Im pro joo.
how times have changed, from pakistanis shooting down israeli warplanes by taking 0 losses ourselves to having arabs mock us for being brown:feelswah:

• JFL
why are gay pedos worse than straight pedos? straight pedos literally cuck you when they rape female kids, its sad af for the victims but imagine you get into a ltr/marriage with a woman and she was raped by some disgusting pedo fuck
Imagine getting raped as a kid tbh.

I can see why you'd go gay.:feelskek:

Ngl, actually op, you're right, that shit is fucked:feelskek:
Spit Take Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Imagine getting raped as a kid tbh.

I can see why you'd go gay.:feelskek:

Ngl, actually op, you're right, that shit is fucked:feelskek:
Spit Take Lol GIF
shits sad af :(

• So Sad
how times have changed, from pakistanis shooting down israeli warplanes by taking 0 losses ourselves to having arabs mock us for being brown:feelswah:
lol.:feelskek:

This forum is weird as fuck. Only place you'd hear arabs talk about 'white passing' or BBC pill:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, noodlelover and Gengar
no attraction to men is low T as well, instead it's been proven that higher estrogen leads to an attraction to men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 17791
gay pedo fuck young boy is pure evil, because if you gay, you had no problem getting male sex but still choose a child to fuck with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, noodlelover, Gengar and 1 other person
lol.:feelskek:

This forum is weird as fuck. Only place you'd hear arabs talk about 'white passing' or BBC pill:feelskek:
arabs have close relationships with their african brothers (theyre also mine tbh but historically closer to them) due to history thats why i guess, but still theres lots of racism from both sides directed at each other at the same time (from ignorant people)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17791
gay pedo fuck young boy is pure evil, because if you gay, you had no problem getting male sex but still choose a child to fuck with
a pedo fucking a kid is obviously pure evil but theres a "you got cucked" factor that you get with female kids and not with male kids unless youre gay yourself and you want a bussy with low body count tbh

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and SeiGun
no attraction to men is low T as well, instead it's been proven that higher estrogen leads to an attraction to men.
It depends. Tops are high t while bottoms are low T.

Ujifo hanma is peak male. He's so high T that all other males are women to him

tbh. It is gross ngl.

How do you even get attracted to cuteness:feelskek:
yeah i dont get it either, if i see someone cute i want to pinch their cheeks and pat them on the head, i dont wanna do anything sexual

• +1
arabs have close relationships with their african brothers (theyre also mine tbh but historically closer to them) due to history thats why i guess, but still theres lots of racism from both sides directed at each other at the same time (from ignorant people)
Do you regret joining this shithole?

Ngl, it changed me. But at least I know about pashtun moggers.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 9801, Deleted member 5892 and 1 other person
yeah i dont get it either, if i see someone cute i want to pinch their cheeks and pat them on the head, i dont wanna do anything sexual
I know. It's kinda like zoophiliacs tbh, what you doing nigga?

Sad What The Hell GIF

• JFL
a pedo fucking a kid is obviously pure evil but theres a "you got cucked" factor that you get with female kids and not with male kids unless youre gay yourself and you want a bussy with low body count tbh
ill i feel sick GIF

'bussy'

• JFL
Do you regret joining this shithole?

Ngl, it changed me. But at least I know about pashtun moggers.
you would know about pashtuns if you researched afghanistan. as for pashtuns, they look down on my people (panjabis) so i dont hold them in high esteem or whatever, i think theyre just ok. i dont dislike them but i dont like them either since they have this false sense of superiority over others (due to them being lighter on average and how they see themselves as more "honorful" than "shameful panjabis"). how come you specifically mention pashtuns and not, lets say, for example levantine arabs? they are basically the pashtuns amongst arabs or the chechens are also held in high esteem, iirc at least chechens dont look down on panjabis but levantine arabs also look down on panjabis.

and no i dont regret joining this shithole, its a part of the incelosphere and i got here because im ugly af, its only natural id be here lol :p

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL