Pedos are the biggest incels

dogshit thread moralfag validation seeking parasite. end ur life asap.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, stevielake, GetShrekt and 4 others
you would know about pashtuns if you researched afghanistan. as for pashtuns, they look down on my people (panjabis) so i dont hold them in high esteem or whatever, i think theyre just ok. i dont dislike them but i dont like them either since they have this false sense of superiority over others (due to them being lighter on average and how they see themselves as more "honorful" than "shameful panjabis"). how come you specifically mention pashtuns and not, lets say, for example levantine arabs? they are basically the pashtuns amongst arabs or the chechens are also held in high esteem, iirc at least chechens dont look down on panjabis but levantine arabs also look down on panjabis.

and no i dont regret joining this shithole, its a part of the incelosphere and i got here because im ugly af, its only natural id be here lol :p
Bro, it's the meme. I just find it funny asf to post a blue eyed blond haired afghan and an amerimutt and say this is the average afghan and american.:feelskek:

I didn't know you were afghani boyo. So there is colour racism there?

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Bro, it's the meme. I just find it funny asf to post a blue eyed blond haired afghan and an amerimutt and say this is the average afghan and american.:feelskek:

I didn't know you were afghani boyo. So there is colour racism there?
i thought you were being serious. yes theres definitely whitepassing afghans but they do not represent the majority.
and no im not afghan, im pakistani. but afghans hate panjabis, they call us slurs like "black lentil eaters" black is a reference to us being darker on average. its funny because usually europeans dont see the difference between "indians" and afghans and then afghans go on a rant and post pictures of lighter individuals to show they look different :feelskek: anyway yes theres a lot of discrimination aimed at panjabis from afghans, they blame us for the mess their country is in, they say we created the taliban etc which is false.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and justinzayn
I’d murder every pedo scum I encounter
Animation Reload GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

Fucking subhuman dogs
Ready To Shoot Black Ops GIF by Call of Duty

leave the kids alone
Fast And Furious Guns GIF by The Fast Saga
Keep grinding that :redpill:
Keep protecting the ladies like a true knight :feelshah:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

KYS subhuman coper

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17791
i thought you were being serious. yes theres definitely whitepassing afghans but they do not represent the majority.
and no im not afghan, im pakistani. but afghans hate panjabis, they call us slurs like "black lentil eaters" black is a reference to us being darker on average. its funny because usually europeans dont see the difference between "indians" and afghans and then afghans go on a rant and post pictures of lighter individuals to show they look different :feelskek: anyway yes theres a lot of discrimination aimed at panjabis from afghans, they blame us for the mess their country is in, they say we created the taliban etc which is false.
I actually thought they were white looking.:feelsgiga:

But yeah, it's cool learning about stuff outside the west for once. So I guess I did become more cultured to an extent.

• +1
It depends. Tops are high t while bottoms are low T.

Ujifo hanma is peak male. He's so high T that all other males are women to him
no if you still like male characteristics you gay. I like heavy dimorphism.

i´m 6´5"

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
How do you even get attracted to cuteness:feelskek:
bro, you are attracted to cuteness, that foid in your avatar has the face of a child with some small tits, looks like a 11-13 year old girl, in fact even if she were flat you would probably still have thousands of figurines of her, you can't lie nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
bro, you are attracted to cuteness, that foid in your avatar has the face of a child with some small tits, looks like a 11-13 year old girl, in fact even if she were flat you would probably still have thousands of figurines of her, you can't lie nigga
It's not sexual attraction:rage:

• JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer
reddit faggot moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17791
dogshit thread moralfag validation seeking parasite. end ur life asap.
Why would I wanna seek validation from sperg freaks like you online. Lmao you took the edgy cuckmirez larp too seriously get a grip nigger

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Why would I wanna seek validation from sperg freaks like you online. Lmao you took the edgy cuckmirez larp too seriously get a grip nigger
ramirez lives rent free in your mind faggot, meanwhile he’s a rapist and has girls worshipping.

You’re on an incel forum preaching like a reddit fag. It truly never began for you. Girls step all over you like the cuck you are. Rope asap.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, height, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
ramirez lives rent free in your mind faggot, meanwhile he’s a rapist and has girls worshipping.

You’re on an incel forum preaching like a reddit fag. It truly never began for you. Girls step all over you like the cuck you are. Rope asap.
Ramirez lives rent free in all our heads.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Deleted member and Deleted member 17791
Genuine pedos who go after actual children are gigasubhumans who need to be gassed.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Bushman, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Nahhh is because jbs are just cuter then adult women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member and Deleted member 17791
Genuine pedos who go after actual children are gigasubhumans who need to be gassed.
Apparently 80% of users itt need to get gassed.
These edgy fatherless Indian boys worship that psycho beaner faggot Cuckmirez like idk how

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman and justinzayn
I actually thought they were white looking.:feelsgiga:

But yeah, it's cool learning about stuff outside the west for once. So I guess I did become more cultured to an extent.
you think afghans are white looking? lifefuel for afghans i guess :hnghn:
to me you only look white if you look germanic tbh

also cultured:soy::soy::soy:
jk:feelshah:

• JFL
if u saw me with a 15yo u wouldn't do shit

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 5892
These edgy fatherless Indian boys worship that psycho beaner faggot Cuckmirez like idk how
"indians" worship him because he killed a pakistani man and raped a pakistani woman

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 17791
you think afghans are white looking? lifefuel for afghans i guess :hnghn:
to me you only look white if you look germanic tbh

also cultured:soy::soy::soy:
jk:feelshah:
I thought they looked like this.
56fe8aecf187acda9cab3daa235fca71

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Gengar
A lot of guys here want JBs. Going after JBs and pedophilia are definitely different. I don’t view JB slayers in the same way as actual pedos who go after prepubescent kids. The latter are beyond subhuman.

• +1
I thought they looked like this.
View attachment 1843259
tbh you should know that afghanistan is a multi-ethnic country so theres different kinds of afghans, you also have tajiks and hazaras for instance, hazaras have mongoloid phenotype, you also have uzbeks and turkmens and they also tend to have mongoloid phenotype whereas pashtuns and tajiks have caucasoid phenotype

• Woah
tbh you should know that afghanistan is a multi-ethnic country so theres different kinds of afghans, you also have tajiks and hazaras for instance, hazaras have mongoloid phenotype, you also have uzbeks and turkmens and they also tend to have mongoloid phenotype whereas pashtuns and tajiks have caucasoid phenotype
Post some tajiks.:feelsgood:

• +1
A lot of guys here want JBs. Going after JBs and pedophilia are definitely different. I don’t view JB slayers in the same way as actual pedos who go after prepubescent kids. The latter are beyond subhuman.
No they're defending literal pedos, like ones who go for literal kids.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 21597
No they're defending literal pedos, like ones who go for literal kids.
Yeah they’re subhumans. They’re just using “muh JBs” as a way to disguise their actual pedophilia.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and buckchadley31
Yeah they’re subhumans. They’re just using “muh JBs” as a way to disguise their actual pedophilia.
even then, who tf cares. There are plenty of kids/people dying and suffering all around the world and you still dont give a fuck
why does OP give a fuck about kids being sexually abused ? :unsure: sounds like OP might be projecting something

Post some tajiks.:feelsgood:
tajiks are basically the persians of afghanistan; they speak persian (called "dari" by pashtuns but this term is getting rejected by tajiks these days and call it farsi instead) and also their culture is persian as well

Du_LJdSWsAEmlQ_.jpg

c1_3305867.jpg

portrait-afghan-pamir-mountains-portrait-afghan-pamir-mountains-khorog-pamir-mountains-tajikistan-july-154887586.jpg

khorog-pamir-mountains-tajikistan-july-portrait-people-afghanistan-which-trading-market-face-afganistan-badachszan-154887859.jpg

bf1044727a56c302bb2edd653d0929c7.jpg

• Woah
tajiks are basically the persians of afghanistan; they speak persian (called "dari" by pashtuns but this term is getting rejected by tajiks these days and call it farsi instead) and also their culture is persian as well

Du_LJdSWsAEmlQ_.jpg

c1_3305867.jpg

portrait-afghan-pamir-mountains-portrait-afghan-pamir-mountains-khorog-pamir-mountains-tajikistan-july-154887586.jpg

khorog-pamir-mountains-tajikistan-july-portrait-people-afghanistan-which-trading-market-face-afganistan-badachszan-154887859.jpg

bf1044727a56c302bb2edd653d0929c7.jpg
Are these guys usually elitist like Pashtun or more chill?

• +1
Are these guys usually elitist like Pashtun or more chill?
even though they came up with the lentil eater slur, they are more chill for sure. i have an afghan friend who is 75% tajik and 25% pashtun. his mother was nice to me as well, she told me and another friend of ours (blasian) to stay friends with him as we seem like nice boys (shes right tbh, my blasian friend is really nice). and on twitter i dont see racism from tajiks against panjabis. i only see racism from pashtuns.

• Woah
even though they came up with the lentil eater slur, they are more chill for sure. i have an afghan friend who is 75% tajik and 25% pashtun. his mother was nice to me as well, she told me and another friend of ours (blasian) to stay friends with him as we seem like nice boys (shes right tbh, my blasian friend is really nice). and on twitter i dont see racism from tajiks against panjabis. i only see racism from pashtuns.
I see. Interesting.

• +1
Standardcels

Who gives a shit tbh? Jfl at moral crusader incels protecting muh kids meanwhile those same kids hate you for being ugly and aspie.

I couldn't care less what happens to those little devils. As if they're morally any different from adults, they're still scum. Not my problem lol.
Boyo I’m disappointed…

• JFL
Most children are representations of their parents. If you see asshole or lazy kids you should feel pity, not anger at them

• Hmm...
Most children are representations of their parents. If you see asshole or lazy kids you should feel pity, not anger at them
They lack the aryan spirit.:whatfeels:

I don't feel pity for you if you act bad. What you do is your own fault.

And I don't mean lazy kids or annoying kids. Who gives a shit. I'm talking about those people that bully and mistreat other kids. That's most people, they treat aspies and uglies like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
They lack the aryan spirit.:whatfeels:

I don't feel pity for you if you act bad. What you do is your own fault.

And I don't mean lazy kids or annoying kids. Who gives a shit. I'm talking about those people that bully and mistreat other kids. That's most people, they treat aspies and uglies like shit.
Most kids don’t do that boyo. Most kids are nice and adorable from my experience

• Woah
  • Love it
Hmm. Maybe not most.
Yes boyo and even then no one deserves to be raped. Especially by sweaty inkwells like that zero motherfucker

• JFL
Yes boyo and even then no one deserves to be raped. Especially by sweaty inkwells like that zero motherfucker
I don't think they deserve it. I just don't really care that much for them. Ofc two wrongs don't make a right.

• Woah