Pedos of r/tall are mad about a womanlet's height limit

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Kraken

Jflll
They don't give a crap about the pedo acusations, they are mad at the possibility of being rejected by the only halo they have :lul:

I honestly thought "too tall" was a meme but apparently some midget woman DONT LIKE feeling like they are being molested when they are fcking their partner, the more you know....

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, sportsmogger, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
It's all a LARP anyway

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

Jflll
They don't give a crap about the pedo acusations, they are mad at the possibility of being rejected by the only halo they have :lul:

I honestly thought "too tall" was a meme but apparently some midget woman DONT LIKE feeling like they are being molested when they are fcking their partner, the more you know....

Lifefuel

• Love it
Over for 5’11cels

• Hmm...
LOL at him coping desperatly
Why can't she simply not dig men that are too tall?

Just like most niggers on r/tall, height is one of the only things I have but I'm so thankful I don't act like this.
Specially since I don't simp for womanlets so they done have a chance to reject me, I would reject their ass first.

It's all a LARP anyway
Maybe but their reaction is golden.

The comments are just>>>

"I'm 7ft my wife is 3ft AND IM NOT A PEDO guys, I swear, there is nothing wrong with liking wemen build like children" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and GlamourPursuer
Fuck does height have to do with age or pedo. A 7 foot 16 year old is older than 5 foot 70 year old Indian grandpa

I can tell you’re short

• So Sad
Reactions: shewantsme
lol women just be saying anything in 2024

Users who are viewing this thread

Back