PEDS/PEPTIDES that do not rape your hair

its_over

its_over

Beauty = health indicators
Title. To increase performance in the gym without losing hair

All rape your hair if you’re prone to balding. If you value your hair, best to avoid all roids in general.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and PrinceofDarkness
All rape your hair if you’re prone to balding. If you value your hair, best to avoid all roids in general.
That or you would have to take finasteride, dutasteride (stronger finasteride), with minoxidil and probably other stuff.
Greg doucette got a transplant like about 2 years ago and he’s already thinning. Mf prolly running some gear here and there and facing the sides

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
That or you would have to take finasteride, dutasteride (stronger finasteride), with minoxidil and probably other stuff.
Greg doucette got a transplant like about 2 years ago and he’s already thinning. Mf prolly running some gear here and there and facing the sides
ye obv I would take them with fin/dut

Yeah, but fin has side effects just like minox. Minox will give you terrible dark eye circles and bags and will make you look worse.
That’s why I said also peptides
Peds/peptides you said.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Yeah, but fin has side effects just like minox. Minox will give you terrible dark eye circles and bags and will make you look worse.

Peds/peptides you said.
Peds and/or peptides
Finasteride for me has no sides cause I am high T and I don’t use minox

Peds/peptides you said.
Yes some kid here took oral finasteride and thought he was going to avoid arrhythmia. Literally a day later started complaining of chest pain and high heart rate. Lmfao like go to the ER or urgent care. Dude is about to have a heart attack due to overdosing on minoxidil and is asking the looksmaxxers for help

Yes some kid here took oral finasteride and thought he was going to avoid arrhythmia. Literally a day later started complaining of chest pain and high heart rate. Lmfao like go to the ER or urgent care. Dude is about to have a heart attack due to overdosing on minoxidil and is asking the looksmaxxers for help
Finasteride won’t cause that.

I meant minoxidil
yeah that’s true. If u have low blood pressure minoxidil is dangerous cause it lowers it even more
Interesting fact the ones that are more prone to side effects have above average results using this medication