Penis extender test log

D

Deleted member 15698

Diamond
What's up fellas. My Male Edge penis extender came in the mail today, and it's hooked up to my dick as we speak. If y'all are interested if this shit works (no idea what to expect), I'll provide updates here and there

Starting stats as of today:

Soft: 4.9 in
Hard: 6.9 in

Initial impressions:

This shit took forever to learn how to use. It's probably me, I'm having a slow day. Once I figured it out though it seems like it's simple and works just fine. One catch - I'm worried this shit is gonna cut off blood flow to the head of my dick. It works by gripping under the head hard enough so it can apply traction and not slip off. I feel like this shit is gonna kill my dick or something, idk man. Studies say it's pretty safe but am sus atm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, joeveniro, .👽. and 3 others
are you circumcised? im trying to find one good for non circumcised dick

which one did you get? I got the andropenis extender which is shitty to put on too and kept slipping so I stopped using it for now

A note to be fair: Initial erect length measurement should be taken with a grain of salt. I didn't get 100% hard, more 85%-90%. Not out of laziness but, I'm not even remotely horny rn and I busted 3 times last night. Next time I'm horny and actually get to 100%, I'll get a quick re-measurement before results conflate it

In general though my erection quality has gone downhill since high school and college. The only time I'm actually hard is when I'm fucking. These days when I jack off, I never get rock hard. Might add in some Angio method or something to fix this

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
which one did you get? I got the andropenis extender which is shitty to put on too and kept slipping so I stopped using it for now
I got the male edge. It's simple, and cheap, but it's holding my dick in place and theoretically is applying traction. That traction is less intense than I expected but, I guess you're supposed to wear it for hours

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and ifyouwannabemylover
This shit only makes flaccid bigger im tired of saying this to retards like you

• Hmm...
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: Draconian and reptiles

Im. Sorry but where are you getting your info from the penis extender uses the process of angio genesis or the process of micro tears which leads to a small lenghening over longer periods of time usually 6 to 12 months.

This lengthens both erectile and flaccid length its possinle there is a limit to 2 inches perhaps you can gain from it cause some argue your actually just streatchching the penis from the pads in side the penis regardless though your getting something.

The studies say otherwise, and there's a reasonable biological mechanism through which it works. We'll see. Even if nothing happens I'm fine, I already have a big dick, but I will truthfully report in here to the boys for the public benefit

Im. Sorry but where are you getting your info from the penis extender uses the process of angio genesis or the process of micro tears which leads to a small lenghening over longer periods of time usually 6 to 12 months.

This lengthens both erectile and flaccid length its possinle there is a limit to 2 inches perhaps you can gain from it cause some argue your actually just streatchching the penis from the pads in side the penis regardless though your getting something.
The studies say otherwise, and there's a reasonable biological mechanism through which it works. We'll see. Even if nothing happens I'm fine, I already have a big dick, but I will truthfully report in here to the boys for the public benefit
You people are coping the studies only showed flaccid size increase however no increase in erect size

stop fucking cope and hormonemaxx which will add some inches erection quality

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You people are coping the studies only showed flaccid size increase however no increase in erect size

stop fucking cope and hormonemaxx which will add some inches erection quality
Read the studies, and they increased both. Anything that works by improving blood flow will increase flaccid disproportionately to hard, anything that works by ligament lengthening or cell creation will increase both

Read the studies, and they increased both. Anything that works by improving blood flow will increase flaccid disproportionately to hard, anything that works by ligament lengthening or cell creation will increase both
I have read the studies you retard show me a study where it shows that it increased Erect size

this doesnt lengthen shit its all cope

What's up fellas. My Male Edge penis extender came in the mail today, and it's hooked up to my dick as we speak. If y'all are interested if this shit works (no idea what to expect), I'll provide updates here and there

Starting stats as of today:

Soft: 4.9 in
Hard: 6.9 in

Initial impressions:

This shit took forever to learn how to use. It's probably me, I'm having a slow day. Once I figured it out though it seems like it's simple and works just fine. One catch - I'm worried this shit is gonna cut off blood flow to the head of my dick. It works by gripping under the head hard enough so it can apply traction and not slip off. I feel like this shit is gonna kill my dick or something, idk man. Studies say it's pretty safe but am sus atm
Hola,

I'm interested in your result's. I'd highly reccomend taking girth measurements as well. Back When I was doing hanging and just hanging alone to start I went from 6 to 7.5 length but went from 5.5 to 6 girth at the base. After I cemented these results I went on to doing girth work with jeqling, then Horse 440's then clamping then clamping combined with Horse 440's then I started adding the bathmate extreme as a pre warmup before each session. My girth maxed out at 7 inches after one year. I'm back down to six because I never got a chance to cement the gains but I'm going to get back into my routine fairly soon.

Will you wear this thing all day and do you change the angles every month or so?

Did it work?