PENIS FILLER (DICKCEL TO SLAYER)

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
What is penis filler?

It’s what you expect, dermal penis fillers are a non-surgical, painless male enlargement injection that has been proven to increase penis girth. Clinical experts use a proprietary technique, carefully injecting filler into the soft tissue beneath the skin of the shaft.

How long does it last and how much bigger will my dick get?

Penis fillers produce natural-looking results than can last up to 2 years and takes only 1 hour and will give you around 2-3 cm, or 1 inch, in girth. Also making you more of a shower which gives you nude confidence to go skinny dipping with Stacie’s.

RESULTS

(⚠️ NSFW)

IMG 2201

IMG 2202

IMG 2205

IMG 2206

VIDEO DEMONSTRATION

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Obamalama, got.daim, zan and 11 others
no penis for my subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, zharupodrugu, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, EliteMewing, SteveRogers and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and sub5c3l
will bump the thread for u

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
What the fuck is this nigga, how empty does your life has to be to inject plastic into your reproductive organ

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: axeyyek, Funnyunenjoyer1, mathis and 16 others
What the fuck is this nigga, how empty does your life has to be to inject plastic into your reproductive organ
Actually it’s hyaluronic acid not plastic ☝️🤓

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, EliteMewing, SteveRogers and 2 others
we need a 10 inch dick implants in the future

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, iam good boy, CoreSchizo and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, Subhuman232 and sub5c3l
literally been saying dick size is not cope and no one believed me

my 1 above average feature ain’t worthless now. nice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: minili, sportsmogger and CoreSchizo

It’s definitely a halo

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and starvecell
It’s definitely a halo
Agreed, big dick is the best way to make a good first impression, more than looks, grooming charisma, and status. @sub5c3l

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and sub5c3l
Agreed, big dick is the best way to make a good first impression, more than looks, grooming charisma, and status. @sub5c3l
Im subhuman not even a 9x6 can save me

• So Sad
Reactions: starvecell
Worst idea ever

Delete this shit thread

Does sex feel good with the implants though

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and humanoidsub7
but honestly how can you actually tell you have a big dingdong in the first place you can't wear grey sweatpants 24 7

I dickmog you

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
idk about that but my first impression would be that ure a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Frexa and starvecell
I’m 5’5.5 and have 6.3 inches BP. I’m a 4/10. It’s over in every way. Dick is best thing about me

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
There's like a whole fetish and community of men who inject their genitals to become huge...
tank-and-angus.jpg
ekEAZLu.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, TsarTsar444, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
cope lol. only true way to make dick bigger is by rubbing it daily with dht. and that will only work if you do it while still in developmental years.

the penis is that one thing that many men have tried to modify but always fail in doing so.

it’s not like height where you can just just LL or your face where you can just get bimax.

your penis is literally a different type of tissue/muscle.

no one has had real success ever with PE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, klamus, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Penuma seems safer imo

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
cope lol. only true way to make dick bigger is by rubbing it daily with dht. and that will only work if you do it while still in developmental years.

the penis is that one thing that many men have tried to modify but always fail in doing so.

it’s not like height where you can just just LL or your face where you can just get bimax.

Can i do it at 18 or is it too late?

It's called "pumping", gay men even have these pumping parties, where they gather and inject stuff in their balls and cocks...

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: got.daim, TsarTsar444, SoundnVision and 1 other person
Penis fillers produce natural-looking results than can last up to 2 years
What are the risks of filler migrating, stretching out your skin etc.?

Currently 7 x 4.9, feel like I need more girth.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002 and sportsmogger
I've had it, firstly it dosnt look natural 2nd it starts dissolving after4 or 5 months and is expensive.
When I had it a girl said I had an alien dick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and ChadL1te
What are the risks of filler migrating, stretching out your skin etc.?

Currently 7 x 4.9, feel like I need more girth.
Tbh it all depends on how your dick looks

Im 8x5 but I don't look skinny at all, meanwhile ive seen guys thicker with skinnier looking dicks

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
dickpill underrated and brootal probably one of the most important ones if you have small dick your not a man

What is penis filler?

It’s what you expect, dermal penis fillers are a non-surgical, painless male enlargement injection that has been proven to increase penis girth. Clinical experts use a proprietary technique, carefully injecting filler into the soft tissue beneath the skin of the shaft.

How long does it last and how much bigger will my dick get?

Penis fillers produce natural-looking results than can last up to 2 years and takes only 1 hour and will give you around 2-3 cm, or 1 inch, in girth. Also making you more of a shower which gives you nude confidence to go skinny dipping with Stacie’s.

RESULTS

(⚠️ NSFW)

VIDEO DEMONSTRATION

risks or long term damages/sides?

bullshit. PE works. checkout thunders place or r/gettingbigger on reddit. countless threads proving u otherwise

• +1
Do not get this fucking shit.

Jeffery Dahmer a black guy from bumble and cut off your own dick and transplant his BBC on your body instead.

• +1
bullshit. PE works. checkout thunders place or r/gettingbigger on reddit. countless threads proving u otherwise
It does but takes much time and can hurt u more than what dht can do

im 5.6 girth with 2 inch width, im gonna pump till im 6.2 girth and them get close to 7 inch girth with fillers.
monsterdickmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Girth is cope

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
im 5.6 girth with 2 inch width, im gonna pump till im 6.2 girth and them get close to 7 inch girth with fillers.
monsterdickmaxxing
Rep all of my replies and this post bhai please

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
  • +1
Reactions: Endoplasmic82 and CoreSchizo
Penis fillers make it harder for you to get an erection id rather stick to my 7 inches than a 9 inch dick that i cant feel

I've had it, firstly it dosnt look natural 2nd it starts dissolving after4 or 5 months and is expensive.
You had It for girth right?

What was injected into your D?

Penis fillers make it harder for you to get an erection id rather stick to my 7 inches than a 9 inch dick that i cant feel
You talking about length?

Ah nice so would you personally say getting only girth filler is fine? I'm not worried about my length at a just my girth
No, because, as I already said, I want to feel my dick.