Penis filler

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
I want to get penis fillers, for girth. I literally can’t increase my length anymore or I’m going to get serious blowback. My dick is already too long, but my girth is like 4.75 and I need to get it to 5 or 5.1 or rope. So I don’t think I will need much filler to get it to that point, but I still can’t find enough info on it. The thing is, I read an article where a dumbass doctor is saying it only increases flaccid girth but 1. That makes no sense where tf is the girth going if not contributing to girth of erection? Also I’ve seen pics of erect penises post filler and they are bigger, just another Jew trying to stop success of other ethnic groups. Anyways, my main concern with fillers, is will it move around? Especially if I continue my bathmate routine? Idk. I have so many questions and not enough answers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
How long is your dick

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Have you tried vacuum extenders? Did you only use bathmate until now? And if so, how much did you gain in both length and girth?

My dick is already too long
18DE9120 0477 4DC6 8D47 00940738BE00

isnt there methods for this in PE communities

Have you tried vacuum extenders? Did you only use bathmate until now? And if so, how much did you gain in both length and girth?
Bathmate only, and it works but I haven’t been using for long. But I believe it gives more length gains than girth, so I get like .1 in girth for every inch probably

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex