Penis gains on dht derivatives ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

6'5 Subhuman
Has anyone got any gains whilst taking something like masteron, or even just on plain old test which some of will be converted into dht

Has anyone got any gains whilst taking something like masteron, or even just on plain old test which some of will be converted into dht
ofc you would, its logical, tons of ppl use DHT gel on their dick and get good results

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad, mvp2v1 and 97baHater
Fuck I’m hoping I can get all the stuff in time
dick size doesn't matter as long as you're above 7 inches, you have to be able to get the bitch in bed in the first place a ugly mf with 10 inches will not get more pussy

dick size doesn't matter as long as you're above 7 inches, you have to be able to get the bitch in bed in the first place a ugly mf with 10 inches will not get more pussy
I’m just at 7 inches, but it’s thin only 5 inch girth, ik u can get a penis ectender n shit but since I’m gonna be roiding I might as take a dht derivative

ofc you would, its logical, tons of ppl use DHT gel on their dick and get good results
you don't gain anymore than your genetics same with hgh if you destined to have a 6 incher it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Autismcel
just not true at all
then prove it! all cases of growth were gonadism and alphagel employees, everyone on dht should be walking around with 10 inch flaccid cocks

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
then prove it! all cases of growth were gonadism and alphagel employees, everyone on dht should be walking around with 10 inch flaccid cocks
Kids with a micropenis are given HCG to "raise testosterone" which then converts to DHT and see significant results in their penile growth

Kids with a micropenis are given HCG to "raise testosterone" which then converts to DHT and see significant results in their penile growth
basically just repeated what i said

• +1
kids with "micropenises" :feelshah:
the study is done on kids who are post puberty aswell less than 11 yrs old, they were given test e and tripled their penile growth, hormones have a huge influence on your penile growth

the study is done on kids who are post puberty aswell less than 11 yrs old, they were given test e and tripled their penile growth, hormones have a huge influence on your penile growth
and did any of them reach any where near 10 inches tho

• JFL
and did any of them reach any where near 10 inches tho
did i say everyone has to reach 10 inches, no shit there's a limit that's why you don't see 20 inch dicks, I'm saying hormones have a huge influence and by using something like a DHT gel you will exceed your genetic potential due to the raised hormones, you will get a bigger dick then you would've without it, same with HGH but we all have a limit somewhere

did i say everyone has to reach 10 inches, no shit there's a limit that's why you don't see 20 inch dicks, I'm saying hormones have a huge influence and by using something like a DHT gel you will exceed your genetic potential due to the raised hormones, you will get a bigger dick then you would've without it, same with HGH but we all have a limit somewhere
kinda told you that again, look above you can't gain anymore than your genetic limit, dht for most people will do nothing except ogre and cause 0 dick growth because rarely does someone have a hormonal deficiency unless on drugs

kinda told you that again, look above you can't gain anymore than your genetic limit, dht for most people will do nothing except ogre and cause 0 dick growth because rarely does someone have a hormonal deficiency unless on drugs
hormonal deficiency or not dht will still make it grow, most of us won't even reach our "genetic limit" using something will help us reach that, although it's hard to fucking tell what your limit is

hormonal deficiency or not dht will still make it grow, most of us won't even reach our "genetic limit" using something will help us reach that, although it's hard to fucking tell what your limit is
thats the point why is there no proof of these normal people gaining? 8 month cycle of dht for like .3 inch gain can't really be attributed to dht when you get better eq

hgh is still active upon puberty does that mean you grow no nigga, you dick stops growing at a certain point
bro you just keep contradicting yourself imma just stop lmao

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I recall learning that many people get sick gains on steroids as adults. I don’t remember specifics tho

i use butea superba it 5x ur dht but lowers test, pair with l cartinine

For superba DONT go over 400-550mg

yoo abt that i ordered test gel and ts is coming soon so should i act apply it to dick cause i heard it absorbs the dht better on shoulders and other places, also some ppl said i need a pct if im gonna take it but im stupid so could u help with it

My dick got a little bit thicker from a topical DHT solution I was using for a while, but I was also running test and pumping/jelqing irregularly, but I looked at my old dick pics from when I was like 19 and my current dick mogs it noticeably.

Definitely look into pumping/clamping

i lapred smaller cuz then people are more willing to give genuine advice, since they arent afraid of getting surpassed that way, but whatever
I mean u should have no reason to not get girls tbh

Just pe to 8 inches and have 8x5

5 inch grith is shit
It’s very very rare to find someone with more than 5 inches girth, after 5.5 you’re not finding a single non larper with higher than that

Your more likely to find a dude with unlarped 8 inches than 6 inch girth

It’s very very rare to find someone with more than 5 inches girth, after 5.5 you’re not finding a single non larper with higher than that

Your more likely to find a dude with unlarped 8 inches than 6 inch girth
Maybe idk idrc, I just want mine to be bigger cuz it looks small compared to my 6’5 narrow frame