Penis Girth: Width vs heights

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
What is more important for penetration, a wide penis or a tall penis?

i wanna say wide but my ass says long

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saulgoodman, Deprived, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
Hmmm I have 8 inches and I can barely fit it in my boyfriends ass so I'd probs say wide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deprived, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
girth pressurizes the g spot and the clit

length hits the clit and the a spot

girth>length but both is needed to be ideal

Ideal isn't 8x6 tho imo due to tempo and bloodflow required to get good EQ

best probably 7.4-7.6 x 5.6-7 ish

Best shape is banana as this will put even more pressure on the clit and g spot, partly bypassing the need for size. Dick shape is very infrequently talked about but very underrated imo. I can hit the g spot with my dick 100% of the time in positions otherwise not possible w/a straighter or downward pointed dick

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Prince88
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 14693 and galego123

Best shape is banana as this will put even more pressure on the clit and g spot, partly bypassing the need for size. Dick shape is very infrequently talked about but very underrated imo. I can hit the g spot with my dick 100% of the time in positions otherwise not possible w/a straighter or downward pointed dick
Most girls can\t take 6 girth and you think 7 might be ideal

• +1
Reactions: buflek, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 14693
Low iq post, its the shape. Upcurved penis hits g spot every time in missionary if you have at least 4 inches

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Most girls can\t take 6 girth and you think 7 might be ideal

I thought it was self explanatory enough when I said 8x6 isn't ideal and stated both stats as below 8x6

Ideal imo is slightly under 8x6 so u can fuck like u just got out of prison and maintain good EQ throughout ur life as well

being the absolute biggest is a male fantasy, it's abt being the best, not biggest

biggest =/= best

seems we are in agreement tho

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
Low iq post, its the shape. Upcurved penis hits g spot every time in missionary if you have at least 4 inches

mirin

they almost start crying

every girl I fuck almost begs me to do missionary over any other position after I fuck them just once

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 14693
7x5 and 7.5x5.5

anything inbetween is ideal

mirin

they almost start crying

every girl I fuck almost begs me to do missionary over any other position after I fuck them just once
So what now? Cope with bettering eq to get better erection angle or is only the shape important and erection angle irrelevant.

Or can he <90 erection angle produce similar results as a banana dick?

So what now? Cope with bettering eq to get better erection angle or is only the shape important and erection angle irrelevant.

Or can he <90 erection angle produce similar results as a banana dick?

angion method for EQ

fuck girls in specific angles relative to your dick shape

the way to blow their backs out is be big enough or have the right shape. Dunno how both would do, prob varies by girl, some will love it, some might find it too much

no dick is perfect for all pussies

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 14693
mirin

they almost start crying

jfl at being born with a perfectly straight cock

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20131
angion method for EQ

the way to blow their backs out is be big enough or have the right shape. Dunno how both would do, prob varies by girl, some will love it, some might find it too much

Ok, with ideal erection quality is like the 30 degree pic, so straight but the erection angle goes upwards

Screen Shot 2022 07 01 at 113334 PM
Women's favorite dildo size.
From experience talking with girls girth is more important. 7 to 8 x 5.5 BP is gold. 6 girth starts being problematic for some girls.There's some debate on length about cervix and a-spot, you want to be able to reach just before the cervix around 7 inches generally, though some girls love having their cervix hit so it depends on the woman. 5.5 girth is golden for sure.
Source : u/FrigidShadow on reddit

Last edited:
angion method for EQ
How it works?

What if I have up and left curve?

i have a great idea, let's do a dick shape tier list

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I think girth is girth. I don't think separate girth dimensions matter much, because you have different sex positions (angle of penetration) you could try.
7 inch girth is not ideal, that is massive. Some women can barely handle 6 inches of girth.