Yo000

Iron
I’m 17 and I read online the penis grows until 18-21
What can I do/take to increase or promote penis growth
Like any vitamins or minerals etc
Only natural things

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
could try pe, unless your a late bloomer nothing is really gonna drastically change your size. theres some dude on here that is like 19-20 that supposedly went from 7.75 to 9 inches at that age. but hes probably larping

dick growth plates close at 13

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Skull Issue, Mezo103 and LooksThinker
could try pe, unless your a late bloomer nothing is really gonna drastically change your size. theres some dude on here that is like 19-20 that supposedly went from 7.75 to 9 inches at that age. but hes probably larping
What age's a late bloomer?

What age's a late bloomer?
you literally haven't hit puberty while everyone around you has only seen one in my whole life. he was like 4'7 in sophmore year and took hgh junior year to start puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
you literally haven't hit puberty while everyone around you has only seen one in my whole life. he was like 4'7 in sophmore year and took hgh junior year to start puberty
is 15 late? idk what age juniors are

is 15 late? idk what age juniors are
i mean not really i think most peoples balls drop around 14-15. Just look at the other men around you some are early but if your still super super juvenile you gotta go to a doctor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Only natural things
HAHAHA these people have no clue and are just doomers pretending to be maxers. Penis enlargement is possible naturally. You need to do exercises that increase bloodflow and over time that will make it perma bigger. Tbh I can add you to a good Penis enlargement tele group im in. PM on telegram @dragolundgren and ill throw you an invite

HAHAHA these people have no clue and are just doomers pretending to be maxers. Penis enlargement is possible naturally. You need to do exercises that increase bloodflow and over time that will make it perma bigger. Tbh I can add you to a good Penis enlargement tele group im in. PM on telegram @dragolundgren and ill throw you an invite
jewish propaganda

• JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue
Nothing really for length, penis pump temporarily for width

Only natural things
1. Get Hyaluronic Acid injection. Must be injected by a professional, self injection will turn your penis like a minecraft block.
2. Use Penis Pump. I'd recommend Hydroxtreme9 Penis Pump.
3. Don't masturbate. but getting hard is better. keep the blood flow.
4. Use DHT gel. I heard it increases the size.
Do a lot of research before trying any of the list I've provided. Otherwise you'd kill your penis and you'll suffer with erectile dysfunction.
and yes you can do all of them just not all together at once. once a week or so.