PENIS SIZE BY COUNTRY 2023

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology

The worldwide average length of an erect penis is 13.58 centimeters (cm) or 5.35 inches.

• As expected most SEA countries rank in the top 10 smallest while Cambodia holds the crown of being the dicklet country while Ecuador the biggest D.

•The only thing surprising about this is as per 2023,
Now India (13.7cm) has dickmogged UK (13.13cm), Russia (13.2cm) and USA (13.58cm)

Which are all quite close btw. I have linked the stat above. Enjoy.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17872 and 8 others
India all of the sudden start eating protein and their ducks double in size. Mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, PrinceLuenLeoncur, john2 and 7 others
UK, aka India 2.0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, lepo2317 and Deleted member 24444
UK, aka India 2.0
Thanks to guys like @FailedNormieManlet contributing in size.

If not for Brit-Indians like him, UK should now have been below than Cambodia

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Average globally is 6.5 but ok 🙃

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Manletmachine, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Thanks to guys like @FailedNormieManlet contributing in size.

If not for Brit-Indians like him, UK should now have been below than Cambodia
ethnics only contribute in crime rates.

Oh boy I hecking love looking at a bastardised meta analysis of self reported questionnaires mostly from over 10 years ago being claimed as a new 2023 study and treating it as objective fact

- your average PSLer

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Manletmachine and Patriot
That's cap idk if its because if im a grower and all the other people showers but I only see big dicks in the gym shower locker room, making me self-conscious and shit. Im pushing 6.6inch, but my little warrior be 4 inches in soft mode

There are barely any good studies for dick size but suddenly that statistics that claim they have the average for every country release.

Yeah right, this information is pulled right out of someones arse

• +1
Reactions: mogger123
I only see big dicks in the gym shower locker room
I never understood guys who say this.

Like were you typing this from, some shithole prison shower with no privacy whatsoever?

I never understood guys who say this.

Like were you typing this from, some shithole prison shower with no privacy whatsoever?
Nah in Europe, Scandinavian countries to be precise everyone showers naked and walk around naked in the gym locker room idk how it is in the U.S. I only see BWC

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad
Now India (13.7cm) has dickmogged UK (13.13cm), Russia (13.2cm) and USA (13.58cm)
We knew all along @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and ascension
In b4 future “independent” studies show average white dick is 5cm because kikes hate the goy , especially white goy

Oy vey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017

• As expected most SEA countries rank in the top 10 smallest while Cambodia holds the crown of being the dicklet country while Ecuador the biggest D.

haha India on the come up baby

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and ascension
Indians winning. Haters keep hating

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
greece is bottom tier :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Keep dreaming.

13.2 in russia no wonder 80% of userbase here are russians

Many of these are self reported. Can only really reliably count western data.

Netherlands mogger

any study that doesn’t show wales as the worlds biggest dick moggers, is incorrect

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Self-reported numbers are not reliable. But according to this, I’m Bolivian. So therefore I identify as a Latino. @Manchild

How many dicks have you sucked to know this?

Where’s the source bro?
Source: what kid in school would say and this forum and many anecdotes

In b4 future “independent” studies show average white dick is 5cm because kikes hate the goy , especially white goy

Oy vey
Why are you so racist?

That's cap idk if its because if im a grower and all the other people showers but I only see big dicks in the gym shower locker room, making me self-conscious and shit. Im pushing 6.6inch, but my little warrior be 4 inches in soft mode
Shut the fuck up faggot. My dick is like 3 inches max flaccid and some people are 4 inches erect