Penis size is not linked to race

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Dick size is linked to IGF levels during puberty, the modulation of the androgen receptor prenatal exposure to testarone in the womb how thin your tunica is and the collagen fibres around it genetics do play a large but but genetics aren't a racial phenomenon.

Most studies on dicks are done on rat studies anyways as it's to unethical in humans

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
the biggest one is a mexican dude or south american not a black guy

the biggest one is a mexican dude or south american not a black guy

I looked at the study the metholdogy was piss poor and it was self reported measures

A big dick is a sign of low iq

A big dick is a sign of low iq

Again I haven't seen a study on this cause it matters how the fuck do you know anything is true if there isn't fucking large scale studies done

dick size is determined by genetics not by dht. i've studied biology for many years. if your genetics say you're supposed to have 6 inches you can't get 8 inches by injecting hormones.

So taller people have more dick size then shorter people?
no. dick size and height are not linked to eachother genetically. i'm 5'7 with 8 inches. it is genetics that determine both individually. tall people on average have bigger dicks but that doesn't mean that tall equals bigger dick.

dick size is determined by genetics not by dht. i've studied biology for many years. if your genetics say you're supposed to have 6 inches you can't get 8 inches by injecting hormones.

Well most of it is down to androgen receptor signalling

no. dick size and height are not linked to eachother genetically. i'm 5'7 with 8 inches. it is genetics that determine both individually. tall people on average have bigger dicks but that doesn't mean that tall equals bigger dick.

No but nose width is as that indicates your test to eastrogen ratio during puberty its daft to say hormones don't play a very large factor

• JFL
Reactions: orangomango2003
no pic no proof

No but nose width is as that indicates your test to eastrogen ratio during puberty its daft to say hormones don't play a very large factor
that's not true. and testosterone doesn't determine dick size. you need testosterone to grow a dick but more testosterone doesn't equal bigger dick. i have a small nose and 8 inches, so how is that possible?

Also has a weak correlation to height

that's not true. and testosterone doesn't determine dick size. you need testosterone to grow a dick but more testosterone doesn't equal bigger dick. i have a small nose and 8 inches, so how is that possible?

No it doesnt testarone dht and igf do in effect sizes done on rat models your penis should be much more easier to grow than height because the penis doesn't have ephesial plates

• JFL
Reactions: orangomango2003
You are onto nothing bro.
Race does matter.
Life is racist.
An average filipino man is 163, while Dutch is 183.
just like height penile length differs among races boyo.

TLDR: JBW

• Love it
Reactions: Sick
You are onto nothing bro.
Race does matter.
Life is racist.
An average filipino man is 163, while Dutch is 183.
just like height penile length differs among races boyo.

TLDR: JBW

There shorter dye to environment simple as

No it doesnt testarone dht and igf do in effect sizes done on rat models your penis should be much more easier to grow than height because the penis doesn't have ephesial plates
in those rat models, are they comparing rats with "some" test + igf vs a lot of test + igf? or are they doing 0 test + igf instead of "some"?

basically, what ive concluded, is that yes hormone levels play an important role but there is huge diminishing returns. once your androgen receptors are sufficiently "saturated" then more will not cause more masculinization. thats why ftm trannies go from looking female to looking male. they go from having 0 test (essentially; or at least way below the masculinization threshold) vs very easily reaching the masculinization threshold after injecting test

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
in those rat models, are they comparing rats with "some" test + igf vs a lot of test + igf? or are they doing 0 test + igf instead of "some"?

basically, what ive concluded, is that yes hormone levels play an important role but there is huge diminishing returns. once your androgen receptors are sufficiently "saturated" then more will not cause more masculinization. thats why ftm trannies go from looking female to looking male. they go from having 0 test (essentially; or at least way below the masculinization threshold) vs very easily reaching the masculinization threshold after injecting test

The rat models compared men with micro penis In rats they induced micro penis by shutting off the androgen receptor and as the rats were going through puberty they then used an test base like dht alongside igf and they found marked increases hugely implicating that penis size is down to dht during puberty I mean why should there be a point where the penis can't grow any more it's like it's a piece of bone it's tissues which can remodel your penises tunica is what your targeting with pe

7 incher here. i call bs

Yes it is???

Yes it is???

I just went over it it's down to indivual exposure to androgens in the womb androgens during puberty so being fat during puberty will give you a smaller dick total igf levels and all this is controlled by your genes some what

so does that mean if i Inject IGF ill get a 10 incher?

No where did i imply that ? i said during puberty IGF 1 levels test levels and dht levels all integrate together to create a larger penis but if you want a larger penis i mean the knowledge anymore use something like restore x or phallosan use some strong l citruline substance as this really pulls on your tunica and over 2 years i can say can get 1.5 inches assuming your consistent you do this 10 hours a day and you also are pumping at higher traction

I just went over it it's down to indivual exposure to androgens in the womb androgens during puberty so being fat during puberty will give you a smaller dick total igf levels and all this is controlled by your genes some what
Mine is like 7.4 inches I was about 18-25% bodyfat but not sure, was skinnyfat is all ik

The rat models compared men with micro penis In rats they induced micro penis by shutting off the androgen receptor and as the rats were going through puberty they then used an test base like dht alongside igf and they found marked increases hugely implicating that penis size is down to dht during puberty I mean why should there be a point where the penis can't grow any more it's like it's a piece of bone it's tissues which can remodel your penises tunica is what your targeting with pe
oh, well of course, its comparing shutting off androgens vs being on steroids essentially so of course the rats will have much larger dicks but like i said, according to my theory, you just need to reach androgen saturation to get the full potential of your genetics. what that saturation looks like could vary between people; some may need higher or lower androgens to reach their genetic potential

Idk bro asians have hella small dicks

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
There shorter dye to environment simple as
No.

My full asian brother is 5’5.
My half blood asian twin brother is 5’11
I, obviously also half asian, am 5’10
We literally grew up together ate the same food and shit. We have the same 5’2 mom. But our dads are different, my dad is 6’5 (brootal hypergamy) full asian brothers dads height idk short probs

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger