Penis size makes up 27% of your SMV. 27% of women have cited penis size as a reason for terminating a relationship [Blackpill for Squintycels]

I think retards here need to understand dick size only matter if your small (sub 5 inche) and ultimate brutal mode if you have a micropenis.
A foid wont reject a chad if he has a 5 inch dick jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and CyprusGD
He’s probably having a breakdown finding out hes below average
Or maybe you’re trying to cope to make yourself feel better by bringing others down with you. Imagine thinking 6 inches is small, it’s so over for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
I think retards here need to understand dick size only matter if your small (sub 5 inche) and ultimate brutal mode if you have a micropenis.
There are people in this thread saying 6 inches is small. Lots of retards on this forum

There are people in this thread saying 6 inches is small. Lots of retards on this forum
Foids wont take a measure tape and bully you if you are 5.5 inche come on lmaoooo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Germania and CyprusGD

Women most prefer penises larger than 94.6% of all men's, and 27% of women have cited penis size as a reason for terminating a relationship​

renderTimingPixel.png

72.9% (58.4% on at least a multi-yearly basis) of women reported fantasizing about having sex with a man with a "very large penis."​

renderTimingPixel.png

good luck maintaining a relationship as a certain race that may or may not have squinty eyes and a sub par penis length and girth nigger slave

Women vastly inflate penis size btw. 6 inches in reality is 8 inches to women.

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga and Deleted member 22126
I'm 6.5" bp and girls complain of pain if I have their legs over their head and thrust too deep

6" seems fine imo

I think girth matters more after 6"

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 22126
I'm 6.5" bp and girls complain of pain if I have their legs over their head and thrust too deep

6" seems fine imo

I think girth matters more after 6"
Yea but retards here say 5 inches is good:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nobody is saying you won’t get a woman if you’re good looking and average down there(or even small) but don’t cope that your girl, when she’s horny af, won’t remember the guy with the bigger dick, dicking her down. And don’t cope if you don’t think she will occasionally find big dicks online to hook up with while you’re at work being mr good betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: GRIID, Baldingman1998 and Tobias Fünke
tl;dr but 7“ is enough?

Chad is almost always going to have a big dick because good genes come in packages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Germania
luckily penis is the easiest part to maxx

6.5-7 inches is in the ideal range for length and girth matters more after but 5 inches of skinny dick is visually small and will feel small inside her pussy

over for your small penis in fact

reminder in the op they said men with very large penis

average is not very large. and if ur white 6 inches is easily the avergae when the studies arrnt deluded by asians

We need an actual study done tbqh that doesnt have any bias in any direction tbqh.

Like being serious for a sec if your not working with data sets of 10s of thoudands the samples are useless as an overall average.

This is what happened with that 1 survey where they measured 1 black population as being 8 inches and they extrapolated for the whole population.

Its more like pops in certain races have bigger than average dicks rather than every ethnicity within that race i mean whites make up italians and nordics but they look drastically different from skin tonne to orbital structure to even average height.

Dude if you had a big dick you would know the impact it has on women. Whenever I show a girl she basically worships it and won't stop talking about it. It's an insane SMV boost for anyone who has one.

Omg
How big is it to get such effect?
Any women that is was too big for?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Only if u live in a nudist beach

Women most prefer penises larger than 94.6% of all men's, and 27% of women have cited penis size as a reason for terminating a relationship​

renderTimingPixel.png

72.9% (58.4% on at least a multi-yearly basis) of women reported fantasizing about having sex with a man with a "very large penis."​

renderTimingPixel.png

good luck maintaining a relationship as a certain race that may or may not have squinty eyes and a sub par penis length and girth nigger slave

This doesn't matter. Guys obsessing over this makes no sense.
Just get her into your bedroom in the first place. That's the main issue here.

Damn so many bluepillers in the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back