Peopl who don't share b/a surgery

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
Truth spoken by giant implant

On November im getting Bimax CCW [6mm LF1, 12mm BSSO and 10 to 14 degree CCW] and i will share with you my b/a
[I will share after 2/3month so swelling will go down]

People are traitors, they learned everything here and yet won't give credit by showing their results

Attachments

• 5A5D28B5-4BEC-4D6A-ACAB-E4578120111C.jpeg
    5A5D28B5-4BEC-4D6A-ACAB-E4578120111C.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 165
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: freeone12, .👽., never_lucky and 15 others

On November im getting Bimax CCW [6mm LF1, 12mm BSSO and 10 to 14 degree CCW] and i will share with you my b/a

People are traitors, they learned everything here and yet won't give credit by showing their results

Cant blame them the amount of autists that take their photos and mock them with it is ridiculous. They spread that one with Tyrion.

Im sharing my photos for my surgery, there will be one or two people that ridicule it but i did learn everything from this site back in the days, i can at least play homage to the forum for that.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Tobias Fünke, .👽. and 13 others
Cant blame them the amount of autists that take their photos and mock them with it is ridiculous. They spread that one with Tyrion.

Im sharing my photos for my surgery, there will be one or two people that ridicule it but i did learn everything from this site back in the days, i can at least play homage to the forum for that.
people who get surgery don't have to share full face

If you get nose job u share only nose

If u get jaw, only lower third etc

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
people who get surgery don't have to share full face

If you get nose job u share only nose

If u get jaw, only lower third etc

Doesnt seem right if you want to see the overall harmony.

Mine covers the full face so i got to show everything.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, datboijj, Tobias Fünke and 2 others
Because some faggots will always say it looks like shit. I wouldn't feel good if I had something so big done to me and then some niggas on the internet say "chimp" or "u looked better before".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Acromegaly_Chad, .👽. and 9 others
Because some faggots will always say it looks like shit. I wouldn't feel good if I had something so big done to me and then some niggas on the internet say "chimp" or "u looked better before".
you chimp hahahah you looked better before

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, Acromegaly_Chad and 3 others
atleast i will share my results boys❤️

• Love it
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
atleast i will share my results boys❤️
get a cut that doesn't narrow ur chin so u will have a wide projected chin
[beware of genio that narrows the chin]

• +1
Reactions: Lars
get a cut that doesn't narrow ur chin so u will have a wide projected chin
[beware of genio that narrows the chin]
yeah i am asking him that on the consult

Why all the high iq members in surgery say it is 100% worth it
Wat verwacht je dan? Je krijgt al 99+ matches op tinder, lijkt me goeie indicatie dat het wel goed zit.

• +1
just share results so aspies can spam your pics all over .me, .co and discord, i'd never share results here and your only asking to be eviscerated if you do, its not like most people here are gonna give insightful feedback on your results anyway, niggas just talk shit

post your results on jawsurgeryforum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, .👽., varbrah and 5 others
just share results so aspies can spam your pics all over .me, .co and discord, i'd never share results here and your only asking to be eviscerated if you do, its not like most people here are gonna give insightful feedback on your results anyway, niggas just talk shit

post your results on jawsurgeryforum
yes as giant implant said ur narcist full of himself , @larsanova69 share many pics of him and his progress with soft max and no one cares so keep coping

Many user share their pics and don't care

But as giant implant said u think ur the exeption and ur important u mf nigga

• +1
yes as giant implant said ur narcist full of himself , @larsanova69 share many pics of him and his progress with soft max and no one cares so keep coping

Yeah it's because Lars looks good. Not trynna be rude but the goodlooking people spamming their pics are also narcy as fuck, why do you think they keep posting them.

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 4430
Do you really want your face to be Google image searchable and lead to your account on this site? Exactly

That’s why before-after pictures are not common here. Because as soon as you do, you risk being in a New York Times article about incels and how men need to stop thinking “fixing your face” will get you better dating success because “it’s all about personality”

If only they published articles about how women Facetune themselves and wear thick makeup and get fillers, or even implants themselves to get laid with better looking men. This article demonizes Eppley as a Dr Frankenstein when in reality he’s a nice guy who just wants to help patients feel comfortable in their own skin

I really hate that any men who at all talk about their failures in dating over their appearance are called by the media as “incels”, and if they fix it and they improve their dating chances it’s due to “confidence”. That’s why I encourage people not to post their face on here and not to admit to having surgery to anyone ever. Not to future lovers, etc. Don’t even tell your future wife. It’s none of their business. If normies want the blue pill, then my argument is to get surgery and never admit to it because “looks don’t matter, so why does it matter than I went from nerd to chad with surgery? Isn’t it my personality that matters?”

throw it in their face

rant over

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, never_lucky, ManzareK and 4 others
Yeah it's because Lars looks good. Not trynna be rude but the goodlooking people spamming their pics are also narcy as fuck, why do you think they keep posting them.
True but i look uncanny in motion i am photogenic because eye area and smile but my chin ruins

Do you really want your face to be Google image searchable and lead to your account on this site? Exactly

That’s why before-after pictures are not common here. Because as soon as you do, you risk being in a New York Times article about incels and how men need to stop thinking “fixing your face” will get you better dating success because “it’s all about personality”

If only they published articles about how women Facetune themselves and wear thick makeup and get fillers, or even implants themselves to get laid with better looking men. This article demonizes Eppley as a Dr Frankenstein when in reality he’s a nice guy who just wants to help patients feel comfortable in their own skin

I really hate that any men who at all talk about their failures in dating over their appearance are called by the media as “incels”, and if they fix it and they improve their dating chances it’s due to “confidence”. That’s why I encourage people not to post their face on here and not to admit to having surgery to anyone ever. Not to future lovers, etc. Don’t even tell your future wife. It’s none of their business. If normies want the blue pill, then my argument is to get surgery and never admit to it because “looks don’t matter, so why does it matter than I went from nerd to chad with surgery? Isn’t it my personality that matters?”

throw it in their face

rant over
Over for me:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
Over for me:lul:
It’s okay bro you should just yell at people who call you out for looksmaxxing and say that all that matters is your personality, make sure to call people shallow, I love doing that

“why do you care I got surgery. Are you that shallow”. lol

WEAPONIZE THE BLUEPILL

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Lars
True but i look uncanny in motion i am photogenic because eye area and smile but my chin ruins
Do u rlly think it's going to change ur life even a little bit. The only people who will see are probably psl autists. You are NT and goodlooking already. Don't waste ur time money and a little bit of ur health (anesthesia) on surgery.

• +1

throw it in their face

rant over
cope, no one said to share full face. If u got jaw done share jaw, if u got eye done share

No one will recognize

"You are not special"
-Giant Impoant

Do u rlly think it's going to change ur life even a little bit. The only people who will see are probably psl autists. You are NT and goodlooking already. Don't waste ur time money and a little bit of ur health (anesthesia) on surgery.
Yeah true genio is my last thing i am still considering first i am going for better body and good skin + tan think that will mog the genio hard :)

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and coolguy1
even worse when people share their pics and don't even say what the fuck they did or where :pepefrown:

People just say it looks shit so i agree just do it yourself theres stop being a coper

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Ehh I dno. I Look objectively much Better and My social interactions with everyone except soys Improved. I wouldnt care what couple of autistic looksmaxxers say.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Ehh I dno. I Look objectively much Better and My social interactions with everyone except soys Improved. I wouldnt care what couple of autistic looksmaxxers say.
Can u pm me

muh "narcist" because i don't wanna end up like tyrion and have people making videos of me and posting it everywhere

im ugly, if i post my pics i will be eviscerated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

People were very harsh to Tyrion. I remember viewing the originial thread and I thought his face improved. The result wasn't perfect but his face was better then before. Some autists think you will look like a chad morph after jaw surgery, which isn't true.

If I think I got a good result after I get bimax I may post pics. The issue is you have much more to lose by posting pics, then you have to gain.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others

Tag me in your ascension post (if you remember my post). The issue is while this is techincally a looksmaxxing forum, its very inkwell friendly. The problem is society see's incels as domestic terrorists. Also unless your PSL chad, people have little good to say.

I would argue you have more to lose by posting pictures here then remaining anonymous. Maybe I will have a change of heart in the future, but I have said alot of stupid shit on my account, which isn't politically correct. My opinions have changed, but having skeletons in the closet isn't great.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., never_lucky and Jason Voorhees

throw it in their face

rant over
This. I’ve had people share their ascension with me in dm. Not every user deserves or cares for the surgery’s anyways. Most aren’t here to looksmax anyways.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Imagine paying $10k+ for a surgery and then letting them use your before and afters for advertising purposes. Cucked tbh.

If you give before and afters you should get money off the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and one job away
its completely over if you share your pics here:lul::lul::lul:

send them to good user who will get surgery too in DMs, or on real surgery forums tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
"Looks uncanny af and chimpmaxxed time to LDAR buddyboyo"

• So Sad
Reactions: coolguy1

6mm seems so short wow

i will spam my pics here weekly soon after my teeth post