People 26 and older who try to chase their younger years

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
It’s sad and pathetic tbh put it away in the past you’ll never become that younger you again grow up everyone around your age is married with a stable job

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Baldingman1998, JosephGarrot123 and 5 others
@Amnesia has left the chat...

• JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess, Lmao, Chadeep and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Yuya Moggershima, Chadeep and 3 others
It’s sad and pathetic tbh put it away in the past you’ll never become that younger you again grow up everyone around your age is married with a stable job
that's easy to say when you are not 26 yet you retard

that's like telling a depressed person to be happy, fucking moron

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
cope

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Your old avi mogs tbh

• WTF
Reactions: Basedprincess and sytyl
Me reading this at 23 realising If I'm not crypto rich in 3 years it's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Jagged0
Me reading this at 23 realising If I'm not crypto rich in 3 years it's over.
You’ll be at 10k+ posts with the rest of us instead boyo that mogs any crypto shekel coins

• JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess and GymcelDoomer
  • So Sad
You’ll be at 10k+ posts with the rest of us instead boyo that mogs any crypto shekel coins
money, getting a gf, marrying, having kids, I don't think any of that will bring happiness to some people

• +1
its over for my youth truly. 22 years of age and a fucking 8 year old has more life experience than me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Baldingman1998 and Jagged0
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
most of my life spent on the computer. Spent the last 3 years inside my room. no social skills whatsoever, no friends, no money, I'm hopeless. I will never get a gf it's over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 7725 and Jagged0
most of my life spent on the computer. Spent the last 3 years inside my room. no social skills whatsoever, no friends, no money, I'm hopeless. I will never get a gf it's over
Height psl?

Who cares. You're only as old as other people think you are so if you still look like a young slayer at 26 why settle down?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Jagged0
Height psl?
5'10 , PSL = idk until my craniofacial appointment tomorrow, since my scans are coming and ill be talking to my doctor about my skull finally

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Who cares. You're only as old as other people think you are so if you still look like a young slayer at 26 why settle down?
This thread is actually about the way some older people dress or try to talk like they’re younger I have no clue why everyone is discussing slaying and marriage lol

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
5'10 , PSL = idk until my craniofacial appointment tomorrow, since my scans are coming and ill be talking to my doctor about my skull finally
Liftmaxx and lie about being 6ft inject then pray you find a girl with an ogre fetish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and MrGlutton
This thread is actually about the way some older people dress or try to talk like they’re younger I have no clue why everyone is discussing slaying and marriage lol
Because you said
What the fuck other than settling down were you implying? Your op mentions nothing about how someone dresses or talks.

Because you said

What the fuck other than settling down were you implying? Your op mentions nothing about how someone dresses or talks.
The threads about trying to chase dreams you had when you were younger in general like just let it go bro you’re older now you can’t do those things

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Are you gonna get your skull fixed?

• +1
Are you gonna get your skull fixed?
yea im going to get financial help from my parents, brother also. Cranio appointment tomorrow. Going to see if insurance will cover the deformity

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
The threads about trying to chase dreams you had when you were younger in general like just let it go bro you’re older now you can’t do those things
Nah bro I'm younger than 26 I just think it's pointless to give up on what you wanna do because of an arbitrary age limit.

yea im going to get financial help from my parents, brother also. Cranio appointment tomorrow. Going to see if insurance will cover the deformity
Good luck, everyone deserves to be happy

• +1
Muh soyciety tells me to settle down at 27 :soy:

Last edited: