People always say that young girls are easier?

W

wristcel

Kraken
You see this all the time on reddit:

'You only go for 18 year olds because they are so easy to manipulate! They're brains aren't developed yet. If you are 40 and sleeping with teenagers you are just taking advantage of the fact they are so easy to get into bed'

To my surprise, i'm also even seeing this talk on PUA forums and stuff!

What makes these people think this?

If this was the case, and all teenage girls are super 'easy' to get into bed as long as you are older, then why so many older incels? Why aren't they all out banging super hot 18 year old onlyfans girls for free by 'seducing' them and manipulating them (due to how easy it is if you are older and smarter than them)

Why don't all old, ugly PUA's just bang tonnes of hot 18 year olds to impress their client base and make more money?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16944, Ken and Danish_Retard
15 is easily manipulated. slaying on yubo is way easier than tinder ive seen. 15 year old girls compliment @curlyheadjames their looks radar isnt fully developed either

15 is easily manipulated. slaying on yubo is way easier than tinder ive seen. 15 year old girls compliment @curlyheadjames their looks radar isnt fully developed either
examples of how an ugly 40 year old would 'manipulate' a super hot 16 year old into banging him please/
What does he say/write

High school and college girls are easiest (as long as you’re not a masc ogre)

Professional women are harder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, ShowerMaxxing, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
Cause they are, whenever I match with a Stacylite they're like 21. This one I was talking to wanted to fuck, my height ruined it unfortunately :/

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Cause they are, whenever I match with a Stacylite they're like 21. This one I was talking to wanted to fuck, my height ruined it unfortunately :/
How tall?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, ShowerMaxxing and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • Woah
  • +1
High school and college girls are easiest (as long as you’re not a masc ogre)

Professional women are harder
I find the opposite! Young girls are impossible most of the time as they are so superficial. They want a really good looking guy their own age

With older women, they seem to care more about personality and stuff. I can almost just use humour to get the old ones into bed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16944, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
  • +1
Is that a joke? No way ur serious :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Say 5"8 and wear 2 inch lifts with 1 inch shoes
How is it a cope? Personal experience is they usually don't care. Not saying that's how it is for every dude

How hard it is to slay a girl peaks at about 22/23 and exists on a bell curve

Age 14-16 girls haven’t figured out their smv yet so are open to normies from social circle even LTNs.

16-22/23 ish is their era of getting giga simped for every single day, millions of tinder matches, approached Everytime they go out at night, thousands of DMs etc

Around age 23 they start to notice their looks are fading and with it the sexual attention they get also decline and slowly but surely their standards declin (very slowly mind!)

By the time their 30 their just about ready to reluctantly accept their looksmatch for a sexless marriage

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, Ken, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person

Age 14-16 girls haven’t figured out their smv yet so are open to normies from social circle even LTNs.

16-22/23 ish is their era of getting giga simped for every single day, millions of tinder matches, approached Everytime they go out at night, thousands of DMs etc

Around age 23 they start to notice their looks are fading and with it the sexual attention they get also decline and slowly but surely their standards declin (very slowly mind!)

By the time their 30 their just about ready to reluctantly accept their looksmatch for a sexless marriage
so that sounds like you're agreeing with me then?
These girls are actually the hardest! not the easiest?

cope! this doesn't happen in big cities
alpha fux till death

How is it a cope? Personal experience is they usually don't care. Not saying that's how it is for every dude
Not worth talking to you any longer

I find the opposite! Young girls are impossible most of the time as they are so superficial. They want a really good looking guy their own age

With older women, they seem to care more about personality and stuff. I can almost just use humour to get the old ones into bed
You’re prob an oldcel and don’t look pretty boyish

You’re prob an oldcel and don’t look pretty boyish
true.
But that doesn't dispute what the other people were saying. Their whole point is that if you are oldcel, young girls are super easy since they're so easy to 'manipulate'

Just be white and tall to slay any women

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and ShowerMaxxing
I agree with you yes - but my comment was more about IF you are within their age bracket

I know a lot of nirmies who got GFs aged like 16 just through being low inhib but we’re giga incel by the end of uni due to increased hypergamy

Hell during school a lot of girls even go below their looks match - at uni that‘a A lot more rare

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and wristcel
Exactly, you lost the argument and you're too much of a bitch to admit it
Hey thats my line!

Okay I'll continue to defend my honor. it applies across the boars, ridiculous to assume you are the only outlier dumbass retard.

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21
I agree with you yes - but my comment was more about IF you are within their age bracket

I know a lot of nirmies who got GFs aged like 16 just through being low inhib but we’re giga incel by the end of uni due to increased hypergamy

Hell during school a lot of girls even go below their looks match - at uni that‘a A lot more rare
Fuck I need to try hard before I finish hs or it's ova asf

Lol older girls demand the complete package - career and looks

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Same people who think women are attracted to personality

Lol older girls demand the complete package - career and looks
well i'm talking about one night stands.
It's what I do. I don't want a relationship. Career for example never comes into it at all for me.
But I deffo find older women way easier. Young girls (although i've fucked some hot teens half my age by playing extreme numbers game) tend to be impossible if you are not physical type. (although reddit would say that's not true since you can just 'manipulate them, bro')

• +1
Hey thats my line!

Okay I'll continue to defend my honor. it applies across the boars, ridiculous to assume you are the only outlier dumbass retard.
Never said I was, but you're acting like I'm wrong for saying my personal experiences

well i'm talking about one night stands.
It's what I do. I don't want a relationship. Career for example never comes into it at all for me.
But I deffo find older women way easier. Young girls (although i've fucked some hot teens half my age by playing extreme numbers game) tend to be impossible if you are not physical type. (although reddit would say that's not true since you can just 'manipulate them, bro')
Yeah I would agree older is easier for ons. But that’s obvious - uglier is easier and generally they are uglier. On the flip side tho a lot of older women are “done with hookups” the amount of times I saw that on apps was brutal. Reminded me all women are whores in their youth

It's their personal experience, people shockingly lead different lives.

It’s a cope tbhngl. It is common sense that women’s standards peak around 18-25 or so. Maybe girls 16 and younger are easy but it isn’t like they are in the dating market anyway.

Maybe girls 16
Well 16 is legal here without any age gap laws
And so many of them are super hot
So if it was true and they really are 'easy to manipulate into doing whatever you want because their brains haven't developed' then I don't udnerstand why theres' so many older incels here/ Why not just bang a tonne of 10/10 16 year olds girls. Just 'manipulate' them

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Well 16 is legal here without any age gap laws
And so many of them are super hot
So if it was true and they really are 'easy to manipulate into doing whatever you want because their brains haven't developed' then I don't udnerstand why theres' so many older incels here/ Why not just bang a tonne of 10/10 16 year olds girls. Just 'manipulate' them
My theory is maybe that because the AOC is 16 where you live females immediately start receiving attention from men of all ages once they are 16 because they are legal.

While over here in the states 16 year olds are off limits so their dating pools are smaller than it would be without AOC laws

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
In terms of looks young girls have the highest standards. Older females have lower looks standards but want a guy with more resources to be a betabux. Young girls are more likely to date a broke Chad. Older females are more likely to date a subhuman rich guy.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and wristcel