People are always to trying to set me up with landwhales

Ken

Ken

Sphinx
Every few months some person will try get me to on a date with some mid to late 20s landwhale. Some of them single moms.

Its BRUTAL, thats how low they think of me. It must be what females feel like when a sub-chad approaches them.

Meanwhile my cousins and friends always get setup with thin attractive psuedo-JB's.

suicide GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Imretarded?, Chadeep and 5 others
are you fat

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Ken and OldRooster
Every few months some person will try get me to on a date with some mid to late 20s landwhale. Some of them single moms.

Its BRUTAL, thats how low they think of me. It must be what females feel like when a sub-chad approaches them.

Meanwhile my cousins and friends always get setup with thin attractive psuedo-JB's.

suicide GIF
maybe they know something you don't

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Ken
Brag

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ken
No im closer to being underweight than overweight.
idk what to tell you man
you have to be severely ugly or maybe autistic
normies have a good understanding of leagues so they set you up with people they think are on your level

• So Sad
Girls will try to set dudes up with their fat friends out of pity for the friend. It’s not something to really take personally.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Ken
Are you htn?

• Hmm...
Girls will try to set dudes up with their fat friends out of pity for the friend. It’s not something to really take personally.
I hope you're right. The worst was when my female relative tried to set me up with her friend who was an obese, 28 year-old, single-mom of 2. She said I would be good for her since im responsible and she would be good for me since she likes to party and have fun :lul:.

When I told her to set me up with her attractive 19 year old attractive friend instead, she got offended.

They just want to see me suffer.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Copeful
brutal beta provider pill

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Copeful, Chadeep and 2 others
At least people think you're worthy of going on blind dates

Not a single offer I've had

Fucking never began

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Ken
Nobody has ever set me up on a date

• So Sad
Brutal they think you're a reddit cuck

• So Sad
At least people think you're worthy of going on blind dates

Not a single offer I've had
This may simply be because all your friends are single men. I am not sure which is worse tbh. I suspect OP is slightly overweight even though he claims normal weight.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and Ken
This may simply be because all your friends are single men. I am not sure which is worse tbh. I suspect OP is slightly overweight even though he claims normal weight.
Im not even close to being fat. Im 6'1" 175.

And yeah its usually females around my age or boomer males trying to set me up with a someone.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster